[OP-F1] Fighting and Adventuring

Sako was getting ready to get some money while she decided to make a open party so anyone can join and have fun with her she hoped no player killers would join but knew everyone could help her destroy those boars so she decide to start a open party and shes been waiting for someone to come. While killing boars, she noticed a rather larger boar. She gripped her sword and ran at it. Before looking around, she needed help.... She decided she would wait for someone to come and help her before she fought it. She sat down.

Sako 11/11 (2 base dmg) [Hate: 0]

Boar 25/25 (4 base dmg)

ID: 21977

BD: 9

Youno noticed a girl in the fields of floor 1. She seemed to be standing in front of a giant boar. She rolled her eyes, did she seriously have to play big leader again? Wait... This was that girl that wanted to join her guild... She unsheathed her rapier, and lunged at the beast, she activated Spirit of The Wind, and plunged it into the boar's soul. She smirked as she dealt a good amount of damage, and did a backwards hand spring, and then she got out of the way of the boar. She let out a small smile, this game was dealing many things to her, and she was getting more rude as the days passed. She blinked, and gripped her rapier making sure it was in her hand secure. The beautiful art of the handle was crafted nicely. Oikawa had done it after all.

HP List

Players:

Hasai 31/31 [Hate: 2]

Sako 11/11 [Hate: 0]

Monsters:

King Boar 18/25 

Base Damage: 4

sako tried her best but her attack failed against it she never got hit from the boar though she delt 0 damage to it but she got away safe for now.she quickly straitened her hair and her skirt and yelled switch!!!!,and waited for Hasai,but the boar ran at hasai for four damage,sako yelled GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! but it was too late.so sako got ready for the boars  next attack and waited for  the word switch.she was ready to beat this mini boss!!!so it will never come to her again!!!!

health list

mobs

giant boar 18/25

players

hasai 27/31

sako 11/11

I was walking around in floor one when I noticed fighting going on between Hasai, a girl's name that was unknown to me, and a boar?. This boar wasn't like a normal boar, it was bigger and seemed stronger. I looked closer and saw that its name was king boar. I decide that since I have nothing to do anyways, I'll just sit on the grass and enjoy the two fighting a king boar. I walked slowly and sat down, hoping that I wouldn't distract either of them from battle. I pulled out a sandwich that I made for myself and took a bite out of the spicy, delicious food item that was created by me. I looked at the status of the battle. The King Boar deals 4 damage, it seems. Hasai probably has it under control. Nothing to worry about. I lay back and wait for the battle to finish so I could say hi to Hasai and introduce myself to the new girl.

Emblem had finished his daily grinding quota and decided to head to his favorite spot in all of floor 1 as he walked her heard the sound of battle coming f on behind the hill he was walking on. He looked over to see a lot of his former party members. "Ehhh why not!" To Rmblem ran over and saw his friend Gold narroZ sitting on the hill watching the battle over head. "Well hello Gold" whatcha up to? Emblem sat down next to him and materialized a bottle of water and watched the fight. "A king boar holy crap! Haven't seen one of those in awhile!"

"Yeah... I found it quite interesting as well. These bad boys are pretty rare nowadays after everyone finished grinding off them before." Goldenarroz turns to see Emblem drinking water. Whenever I found anything of interest, Emblem never fails to arrive at the scene as well to participate. I looked back at the battle and smiles as I noticed that the King Boar had only 18 health left. Seems like the battle would end quite soon and I would be able to greet them on their success in winning the duel.