[PP-F1] The meeting of anew. (Invite Only)

A luscious vivid sight, a young man walking about the floor of the Town of Beginnings, his emerald green eyes glistening with delight at all the female counterparts near him. His crimson colored red hair blazing through the the air, his eyes cool and calm as he strutted through the streets. Walking at his normal speed walking pace as he gazed up at the sky, a blue clear sky is what he saw as he then looked ahead and began walking again. His clothing elegant as he picked them out to be, a men's fashion blue blazer, a pair of midnight blue dress pants, and is favorite pair of black leather combat boots. A sword was strapped o the back of his waist, one that not may saw, it was a Flyssa, a weapon from old age, used to cut through armor like it was paper due to the weapons design. It was a rather elegant weapon, and one that came to love seeing as he sat down at the fountain, and began looking up at the sky, as it was rather nice out today.

-Starter Weapon-

One Handed Curved Sword: Flyssa (With Scabbard)

-Cloth clothing-

Chest: Men's Fashion Blazer (Blue) 

Legs: Men's Fashion Pants (Midnight Blue) 

Feet: Men's Combat Boots (Black Leather)

Posting order (Will not be broken)

1.) Sir Alonne

2.) Anyone who joins.

3.) Same as above.

They call me the Phantom. I'm known for being one of the newbies with really high potential. I stroll around town in my white cloak with my weapon hidden in my inventory. I prefer not to have my weapon visible when I'm not fighting... It is too much work to carry that bad boy. The sun shine bright above me as NPCs gather around me. Well... One of the bad sides of being famous.... I grinned while being trapped in the hoard. Some players who were stronger than me weren't as famous as me... Mainly because they didn't spend enough time socializing with the NPCs. Me? I took advantage of them to make my social status high and strong. I tried to escape from the horde only to be chased by them. Ugh... Exercise. I thought as I ran the daylight out of me before the horde finally gave up and I stopped to catch my breath. I should've hid... I thought in disappointment as I raise my head to see a player, not an NPC, staring at me. He had red hair and seemed very mature for a gamer. I looked at him back and thought about whether I should go ahead and introduce myself to him before I heard the horde even louder this time. They haven't given up!!!

"Well, as you can see." I responded annoyingly after being looked down upon. "I guess my good looks cannot be avoided by the NPCs. They have great tastes." I looked at this new character, doesn't look too strong to me... I kept my eyes on him as I say, "Who are you?" In a pretty arrogant and annoyed tone. I looked around, he's chased off all the NPC, well at least he'd done that. Still, this guy seemed way too confident for my guts and I don't like it. I felt sweat dripping down my forehead sensing power from the character.

[i'm sixteen, does my profile pic make me look like a kid?]

The sounds of a voice before him, and seeing a young man with a rather annoyed tone of voice as the sight of NPC's followed behind, Alonne just gazed at them and gave a rather mysterious smile and a sly grin. "I would love to have you all here, but please if you crowd too much our beauty will fade." "We beautiful people need space so we can keep staying this way for you all." He said with a smile an Italian accent and let his green flash in the light of the sun peeking from behind the clouds that littered the sun above, with his sudden words filling the air, as his voice was light and soft toned. He watched as the mob of NPC's gratefully nodded and scattered in different directions, he sighed and brushed his vivid red hair out of his eyes and turned his head to the boy.

Who seemed to be in a rather foul mood, as he asked Alonne who he was and questioned him. With a smile he spoke, his Italian accent perking out once again, "The handle I have is Sir Alonne, if you want to know my real name then just ask me, may I ask yours as well good sir?" "I can see the NPC's take a liking to your appearance like they do to mine as well." His words sliding from his mouth and filling the air around him, as he bent his arms and rubbed his chin,the smooth and clean shaved face. With his eyes staying locked upon the young man before him, looking over the appearance of the boy, he was attractive for his age and Alonne had to agree with the NPC, even he himself could see why they would crowd him.

Golden stood up and dusted himself off. "Sorry for my rudeness." Golden finally said. "It seems that all that running from the NPCs have gotten to my head." You'd think that a game wouldn't have looks be involved with the gameplay. Golden straightened his hat and looked at the person that has persuaded the NPCs to go away. "My name is Goldenarroz, call me Golden and I'd prefer not to know your real name and I'd prefer that you don't ask me for mine either." Golden disliked giving away his information to other people. He was, in fact, a rich kid under the wealth of his uncle and aunt ever since that destined plane accident which killed both his parents, forcing him to go live with his wealthy, yet nice uncle. Golden wasn't spoiled... he was far from it, but he was well-known in parts of the world and having been trapped in this game for quite some time now, he couldn't imagine how people felt. He sighed and finally stood up straight after a stretch. "So... I haven't seen you around too much?" Golden said as he inspected the player. He was quite handsome as well, except it seems that Golden is younger than him. Golden looked around to see that there were still some NPCs stalking around looking at them. What is life.... Golden thought.