Tyrannical takeover and the start of the RP!

Hello all! Since the forums have been fairly stagnant in planning stages, I've decided to do a full on takeover. I will be finalizing the ideas discussed, either accepting what others wanted, or making up my own. The purpose of this is to get things rolling, especially considering that SAO is now airing on tv. The things I decide may not be set in stone, so rules could be changed as we go along and encounter any issues. Or if anyone has any vehement protests, then that can be up for discussion as well.

I will be making a rule/guide book as I finalize rp dynamics, but in the meantime feel free to rp PRE-LOCK status. What this means is that you are role playing as someone logging into a game, and there is absolutely nothing wrong.. yet. So go out and meet people, learn how to use sword skills, explore, etc and introduce your personality.

Once I get things finalized, I will create an rp prompt to initiate the point at which players can no longer log out.

One more caveat is that I am quite busy irl due to getting a new full time job and having to move states + full time graduate school, so my tyrannical takeover is just a temporary thing : >

UPDATE

Read the guidebook under Tutorials, found here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=95

I've decided to do a full on takeover. I will be finalizing the ideas discussed, either accepting what others wanted, or making up my own.

As you wish my queen *gets on his knees and bows at your feet*

May your reign grow strong and prestige. For the time being ma'am I've kicked Namine from the lead and placed your name at the top. memberlist.php?mode=group&g=5

Also if it would please you I got the random dice system working, you can see it action on the first line of my reply here. I've wrote you a report in our private group skype chat explaining the system and if you like me to modify it your desires. Just give the word my queen and it shall be done, and if there's anything... anything.. I can do for or to you, I am yours to command.

HAIL NEVINA!!!

I must say, I am enjoying this royalty treatment 8D *ALL THE EGO* My honorably knighted bodyguard, Mythee, and my ingenious servant, Insy. Arise, my faithful minions, and let us go forth and conquer! Namine can come too. 8D

And great job on creating us a number roller! I shall build a battle system to fit this : D

• 3 months later...

Nevina, it sounds as if u created the game... I'm Kuroko. As for the ideas for battle system I have one. This will not b final, but it will b at least a start. There was a website I used to play, it seemed simple enough to design, called ninjamanager.com look at this and try to do something like it until we can do better... I'm going to school for game design although Ill probably need to get permission I think we could make a simple online version for this.

• 1 month later...