[SP-F3] Kill the Profession <Earning A Living>

The inn was quiet. A few players straggled in and out but the count of bodies never reached more than about ten. Lancelot had heard rumor of a quest that would allow her to partake in a profession. As she sat at the wooden table, she went over the options available to her. If I became a Blacksmith, I'd be able to craft my own gear and sell weapons to others. However, just about ninety percent of the population probably though of that. Hence the ridiculous amount of  forges littering the lower floors of Aincrad. So that'll be a no. Tailors can craft leather armors and plushies. Along the same lines of Blacksmith it seems. I will pass on this one as well. Artisans aren't overly great. They don't have any qualities that makes them outshine the two I've already mentioned. So another no. Hmmm, next would be alchemy. They certainly have a niche and have a roll that is certainly self sufficient. One that meets my rather selfish needs. Damage Buffs, Mitigation Buffs, and Healing? Sounds like a match made in heaven. I will choose this one I suppose. The other professions didn't pique my interests anyhow.

Lancelot, having made her choice, removed herself from the table and, much like the players mentioned earlier, straggled out of the inn. The sun slightly blinding her as she stepped from the door. Reaching a hand up, she made a makeshift visor for herself as she headed out to the fields to gather some materials. Luckily, she had done her research beforehand, and already knew what materials she would need to gather to get started. Aside from the basic alchemist set she had already obtained beforehand, she just needed the materials and a location for her shop.

Having not slowed in the least, Lancelot pushed on towards the gate that would allow her to exit the town. Upon reaching the pillars that represented the gate, she paused. She checked her gear and confirmed that it was lackluster at best but hopefully she could gain some materials without combating any Mobs. Set on her goals, she stepped from the gate and began her search. Her first inspection of a few flowers resulted in 3 <Hardened Cloves>. A material that could be used to make <Damage Potions> or <Mitigation Potions>. 

[22731] LD: 5

[22732] LD: 15

[22733] LD: 19

[22735] LD: 18

[22736] LD: 9

Materials:

3 Hardened Cloves

Satisfied with her initial find, Lancelot of course yearned for more. She quickly moved from her patch of flowers to patch of muddied sod. She wished to collect some samples if at all possible. She figured she would need an array of materials to experiment with. Especially if she was to create a lot for herself. A grin split her lips as she took out her vial and attempted to collect some of the soil.  Pursing her lips, she sighed as she found out that the soil was unobtainable for materials. "Well that's rather disappointing. I was hoping to collect the interesting dirt. Oh well. What's next?"

[22737] LD: 6

[22738] LD: 9

[22739] LD: 4

[22741] LD: 12

[22742] LD: 14

Materials:

3 Hardened Cloves

Stepping away from the soil she had intended to collect, Lancelot searched the area for any more materials that could prove to be useful in alchemy. Her gaze wavered across the plains until they settled on familiar thing from the real world. A group a of fungi grew together in the middle of the prairie field. Inspecting them, she hoped to collect some samples for her experiments. Dropping to her knees, she popped open a vial and grabber her tweezers. She then plucked parts of the fungi and added them to her vial. Unfortunately, there was only enough to fill one of them.

[22959] LD: 13

[22960] LD: 4

[22961] LD: 16

[22962] LD: 10

[22963] LD: 13

Materials:

3 Hardened Clove(s)

1 Fungal Bit(s)