[PP:FL2] The Bees Knees (Lowe)

Anna wanted to murder Lowenthal. Okay murder was a bit strong, but the woman was severely disappointed in her tailor. She asked he young man to make her something special and he failed… miserably. While they could do nothing about that now since she was out of time and he was out of crafting chances for the day, she decided to have the young man make it up to her by having  him complete a quest with her. Not knowing his level or ability, she chose and easy one, and they were to take on the wasp queen on floor two.

Zaz had not completed this quest before. She had tried to take it on with a young man and Hikoru, but they never did complete it. They had lsot each other along the way and Zaz and Hikoru went for a walk instead. It’d been awhile since she had heard from the young man she promised to help, but she knew he was still alive and kicking somewhere. She looked at the adorable young man who walked beside her and smiled softly.

“Don’t die on me… I can’t have that today,†she told him rather seriously.

Lowenthal knew he had been disappointing with his crafting lately. So he told Azazel that he'd be more then happy to do something else, while his craftin chances cooled down. He walked with Azazel, not actually talking with her before. All that he knew is that she helped build his shop, and he owed her. He couldn't help but laugh at her request. "Me die?" He laughed again. "I'm not going to that. I'm much to handsome to die." He turned his head, and looked down on the short woman. "Besides, Clarence would cry if i died. And I don't like it when he cries." Lowenthal said, open about his boyfriend. "Besides, what did you need my help for? I'm sure you can take this thing by yourself." Lowenthal said, complementing the woman.

Zaz smiled. She didn’t know Lowe well, but he was a nice boy, it was why she decided to help him out in the beginning.  â€œYou are very handsome,†she laughed and patted Lowe’s cheek, “And I don’t know this boyfriend of yours but I’m sure he would cry if you were lost. Guess I’ll have to do my damndest to keep you from dying then. You look rather weak and girly,†she teased. He asked why she needed his help and Azazel smiled. “I needed the company. I hate doing these things alone. “She always remembered Cro’s words to never go alone. If she happened to die, she’d want someone to know about it.

“What kind of weapon do you use anyway?†she asked him curiously.

Lowenthal laughed. "I'm weak and girly? Says the short woman." Lowenthal jested. "And yeah, he's a real catch. A bit handsy though." Lowenthal joked. He smiled when Azazel asked about his weapon. Lowenthal drew his kunai, and spun it on one finger then tossing it from one finger to the next. "It's a kunai. A ninja's weapon." He said, somewhat bragging about his skill Sneak and Hide. "And as for company, you have nice taste." Lowenthal said, placing his kunai back into it's sheathe on his thigh, his black cloak blowing gently in the breeze.

“I happen to be a badass bitch,†Anna said as she elbowed the boy in the side. “You’ll see when I censored up this wasp queen’s censored up before you can get a hit in with your cute little toy.†She teased.  She was surprised the boy would choose a weapon like that. It meant fighting in close combat. Maybe he was little more badass than she thought he was.

“As for company… you’ll do,†she tease again.

Lowenthal felt the elbow, any harder and it would've cause HP damage. "Oh? Is that I challange I hear?" Lowenthal said, grinning. He spoke again. "You'd be surprised at how well I know how to work my 'toy'." Lowenthal said. "You can be damn sure that once I find that sweet spot. I won't miss it. And I'll keep going at it." Lowenthal said, blissfully aware of what he was saying. Perhaps Clarence was rubbing off on him. He swore he wasn't this perverted before.

Azazel laughed as very adorably naughty things slipped from Lowe mouth. He seemed quite unaware of what he was actually saying to her. It was no matter really, he was sweet and it was kind of funny watching the cute boy talk so dirty to her. If he weren’t taken, and she wasn’t half in love with Zero (though blissfully unaware of this) then she would’ve dragged him off to some in to see just how he handled that weapon of his.

“Challenge accepted cutiepie. What do I get if I win?†She asked him curiously wondering what he’d like to wager in this game.

Lowenthal thought for a moment. "Hm, well I already owe you a perfect item. But we know how good I am with that." Lowenthal said, chuckling nervously. "Well, what do you want that I may provide?" Lowenthal asked, knowing that he'd win their little wager. Lowenthal wasn't to worried, well not at all. He hadn't seen Azazel fight, except for the tournament. And if she had seen him fight, she saw that he was almost on equal ground with Oikawa, but had lost every round he went in. Excluding the only fight where he won by disqualification.

Anna tapped a finger to her cheek as she thought on what it was that she could possibly get from one of the adorable halves of Lowerence, and smiled mischievously. “If I win, I get a kiss!†Anna smiled. “Right here,†she added poking at her cheek. From the look of her travel companion he was rather confident that he would be the victor.

“And what about you… what must I do if you win?†she was curious to see what he might come up with.

Lowenthal blushed slightly. "I do have a boyfriend. But I think that's doable." Lowenthal said with a wink. He thought for a minute, trying to think of something that he wanted. He already had a great boyfriend, he had items he wanted, and he didn't want to ask for Col in exchange for a simple kiss. "Hmm, I know." Lowenthal said, raising a finger. "You'll help me scout a location for my birthday party. On floor eleven." Lowenthal said, desperately wanting to have a beach birthday party. "I really want a beach. Hot springs and lagoons can only do so much." Lowenthal said, tired of the various springs scattering the floors. It was nice that they existed, but they paled in comparison to the beach.

Zaz smiled. “Oh it’s just a kiss on the cheek,†she clicked her tongue. Her lover was an incredibly jealous man and yet, she’d chance it.  Lowe named his terms and Azazel nodded. “Done deal, I wanted to go check things out up there myself. It’d be lovely if there were something like that.†Having a “From Here to Eternity†moment with Zero sounded rather lovely.

The pair reached their destination, and sure enough there was a large wasp sitting in the middle of a field. Without hesitating, Azazel rushed in as she withdrew Azurewrath from her sheath. The woman slashed away at the creature, but it seemed that the damned thing was ready for her. Zaz was smacked away by one of the creature’s large wings and she went tumbling back; it was a rather good shot. “You censored,†she spat and she readied herself to go again.

BD: 7 (5 +2 acc) +6 DMG to Wasp

MD: 8 (10-2 eva) +2 Crit   +4 DMG to Zaz

Azazel  44/48

Lowe 61/61

Wasp Queen 24/30

Lowenthal laughed with Azazel. "As I said. It's doable." Lowenthal said. Before Lowenthal could respond again, Azazel had took off. Lowenthal looked and saw the Wasp Queen. "Damn, already? And I was having so much fun." Lowenthal jested, watching Azazel score a hit, then being blown back. Lowenthal dashed around Azazel, the edge of his dagger shining in the light. Without losing his momentum, Lowenthal slashed the Wasp Queen across her abdomen. he grinned as he was now on the other side of the Wasp Queen, opposite of Azazel.

ID: 24312

BD: 6 (5+1) [9dmg]

HP:

Azazel: 44/48

Lowe: 61/61

Wasp Queen: 24/30

(You forgot to Math! Don’t worry I did it for you… you’re welcome)

Azazel laughed as she heard Lowe talking such cute trash talk. “Don’t worry cutie… we’ll have much more fun later. But first I need to handle this censored over here so I can claim my reward.†She teased. It was fun to tease the younger bashful boy; he seemed rather put off on having to lose against her which made the game all that more fun. Zaz attacked again slashing at the giant insect. The queen went to strike at her again, but Azazel moved far too quickly to be hit by the damn thing. 

BD: 10 (8+2 acc) +6 DMG to the Queen

MD: 2 (42 eva) Missed!

Azazel  44/48

Lowe 61/61

Wasp Queen 9/30

(Ha, thank you!)

Lowenthal saw as Azazel was able to get a deep hit into the wasp. "Damn, how am I supposed to win if you keep doing moves like that?" He said chuckling slightly. He rushed the wasp queen again. Lowenthal had mistimed his attack, and missed as the Wasp went to attack Azaz. He felt his coat give him a boost to his body. His Light Momentum activating. "Well, you're chance to finish it. Cause I won't miss again." Lowenthal said, readying himself for another attack.

ID: 25152

BD: 3

Azazel  44/48

Lowe 61/61

Wasp Queen 9/30

BD: 9 (7+2 ACC)   +6 DMG TO THE QUEEN

MD: 3 (5-2 EVA) MISSED

Azazel was fast and she kept landing hits, but Lowenthal, despite using a cute little girlie knife was landing harder attacks than she could. Azazel struck the Queen once more taking her life down further, but it wsan’t enough to finish the censored off herself. She knew with his next attack, he would win and she would be scouring the eleventh floor for a beach for Lowe to hold his birthday bash. She landed, watched and waited; hoping that by some miracle RNGesus would make him fail his attack so that she could get her prize.

Azazel  44/48

Lowe 61/61

Wasp Queen 3/30

ID: 25839

BD: 7 (3 + 1 Acc + 2LM + 1 Concentration)[Was at 6, but i did bad maths. popping it anyway]

Lowenthal went to attack the Wasp Queen, but his Kunai was a hair short of striking it. As he passed it, he turned and quickly threw his kunai into the Wasp Queen. Effectively killing it. In order to do so however, he had to use his <Concentration> skill, but he wasn't about to tell Azazel that. He walked over to the Wasp Queen, which now turned into blue particles. "Easy enough. Now, with that I believe me and my little toy hav won our little wager." Lowenthal said, walking back over to Azazel. Lowenthal took Azazel's hand, and kissed the back of it. "But you hath proved worthy of a small prize." He said, smiling.

Azazel’s wish for RNGesus to come through for her was denied and Lowe effectively finished off the queen by throwing his cute little knife right at the giant wasp causing her to explode into bits. She shook her head and clapped her hands together as he approached her with and gloated about his victory. “It seems that I was entirely wrong,†she smiled as he took up her hand and grinned even wider as he kissed the back of it.

“You’re entirely adorable,†she told him and laughed.

Azazel walked over to where the quest item sat upon the floor and picked it up. “Since you won, this also belongs to you,†she said tossing him the wasp stinger. “I suppose this means that I’m going to need a swimsuit if I’m to help you scout locations. We’ll have to head back to your shop and see what you’ve got in stock.†She giggled. His shop was wall to wall bikinis and the like so she was sure there was something that would do.

• 2 weeks later...

Lowenthal caught the potion as Azazel tossed it to him. He pocketed the potion, having an idea for it's use in the future. "Adorable?" Lowenthal questioned Azazel. "I'd I'm at least Ruggedly Good Looking. But adorable will have to do I guess." Lowenthal said, jokingly to Azrael. He walked over and picked up his dagger from the spot where the Wasp queen was and spun it on one finger. "So, when do we head out?" Lowenthal asked about the two going out and finding a beach. Lowenthal had just noticed how forward he was with Azrael. He would never be that forward in the real world. He shrugged and sheathed his dagger.

Anna smile at the young man, "I was thinking along the lines of you having dashing good looks, but I think you're a little too clean to be rugged," she said as she tapped his baby soft cheek with her hand. "Seriously... I know about the no hair thing... but I doubt you've any in the real world either. What are you... like sixteen...seventeen?" Az continued to tease. In all seriousness he was probably older than this, but it was just too much fun giving him a hard time. 

Lowe asked when she was willing to go find said beach and she smiled," Just as soon as you'd like.... now if you wish it." She had nothing to do at the moment and it would be better to find the location sooner than later.