[PP-F6] Gathering Materials (Hasai)

Floor 6, a new area for Eliza that she wasn't really looking forward to going. It was a jungle, Something that Eliza both liked and hated. She liked it because of the exotic flowers but also disliked it because of the exotic mobs.. Even though the redhead already had a decent amount of materials they were simply too basic and common to use. And so she ended up on floor 6, with the hopes that she could find anything but dandelions.

The young girl leaned against a wooden shack and glanced over to a small group of women. On most floors there were both men and women but here there were only females. Multiple women of the group had a spear in their hands and others had reed woven baskets filled with all kinds of different.. grass? All of them had rather unique clothes on that gave them quite the badass look, atleast that's what Eliza thought.

She was in quite a good mood, the past days were somewhat relaxing and made her able to calm down and get used to the world. It was still hard for her, knowing that her brother won't come back and that she will be stuck in the game for a long time. It sometimes concerned her that she would maybe die one day.. But she wasn't planning on letting that happen.

Eliza decided to once again keep an eye out if there was perhaps someone else on the floor that was planning on going into the jungle. It's always nice to be together with people, even if it's a stranger. Eliza quickly equipped her dagger and stared at the path infront of her.

Youno gripped her rapier handle, her rapier still lay in it's sheath. She would be going on Floor 6, for the first time today. She decided that staying on the lower floors would not help her anymore. She walked over to the teleporter on floor 4, before she shouted out, Teleport! Floor 6! She teleported to the biggest village on floor 6, and she walked out of the teleporter. Everyone.... Everyone was women!?!? She had heard that was what it was, but she never believed it. She looked from NPC to NPC, her eyes widening, until she landed on a player. She had brown/scarlett hair, and cute eyes. The girl's eyes were scanning around the area, and Youno walked towards her. Maybe she would want to go out into the jungle with her? It would be nice to have someone with her while she went out into the unknown. She reached the girl, and waved a bit.

Hello! I am Hasai! She bowed respectfully, Would you like to go on a material hunt with me in the jungle? This is my first time going to a floor above floor 4! I have no idea what it is like here! She had started to mumble, as she was in the girl's presence. She noticed the girl was holding her dagger, and Youno had unknowingly taken her Rapier out of it's sheath. It's wicked looks portrayed even brighter because of the sun that came right down into the village. She noticed the areas outside were dense jungle, and she couldn't wait to see what materials she could obtain here! Maybe it would give way to some sort of exotic hard substance!

Liz smiled as she saw a shorter girl approach her. As she introduced herself Eliza got up and looked down slightly at the girl. "My name's Eliza, Nice to meet you" She said with a smile whilst quickly adjusting the right ribbon in her hair. She had been wearing them since she got into SAO and they were slowly breaking. "I would love to come with you, I'm not that familiar with the area either so it would be nice to go together" She said in a calm tone. Liz couldn't guess the age of the girl but thought that she was about her age and maybe younger as she was quite short and looked cute. She was already having problems with controlling herself and was tempted to lash onto the girl and hug her, but that would be really rude so she tried to control her obsession. Eliza looked to her right, seeing a mass of trees and vegitation. Knowing that they would go into it made her somewhat nervous as there was most likely a insect waiting for them to walk into its range. Eliza despised insects and was absolutely terrified of bees and wasps, so she had the hopes that they wouldn't see a single one which was probably far too much to ask.

"What kind of materials are you looking for?" She asked the girl as she put her dagger back in the sheath and smiled. The npc's around them didn't seem to care about them being here, they all just proceeded to do their things and one npc holding a spear just squeezed herself through them and walked into a tent. It was a bit rude but Eliza didn't really care that much. Eliza was quite surprised that she already found someone to come with her, she thought that it would've probably taken a few hours or so to actually see atleast a player. Yet it luckily only took about 10 minutes. She didn't know what to think about the girl, yet she seemed to have better equipment than her which made her feel slightly more confident about the gathering trip.

Youno smiled widely, I am looking for a rare sort of substance, found on floor 6. I need it to make a weapon for Lowenthal. I need to hurry to. Anyways, what about you? She thought of where her material could be, and realized it would be anywhere, you would just have to dig. It was a ground material, and could literally be found anywhere on this floor. She pondered over that, and kept on thinking. She gave a cute smile, as she made another comment, You are cute. Nice to meet you Eliza. She had forgotten to say that! She just then waited for Eliza to reply.

Liz chuckled with the taught of a little girl being a blacksmith. She was amazed by the fact as she wouldn't guess that a girl like this would pick that aas a proffession. "I don't really have a main thing to look for. I could use a lot really since I'm an artisan" She said with a smile. Liz could use a lot of materials, flowers, wood or ores. She would take everything that she would find. Even though she didn't really enjoy floor 6 it sure would probably give her a few new ideas for some items for her shop. Lately the girl really lacked inspiration so visiting a new floor would be a good thing to do. Liz smiled as the girl complimented her. "I can say the same about you" She said to her. She looked to her right at the entrance into the dense jungle and sighed. "Should we go then?" She asked her with a smile.

Youno nodded her head, Let's go! She started to walk out of the village, and into the dense jungle, so far, there were no monsters. She kept her eyes peeled, and pondered over whether they would be spotted and attacked, Jeeze. I really need a search and detect skill... She shook her head, and looked at Eliza, Where do you want to start? She was giving the directions to the girl who seemed to be her age, as she scanned the branches and floor, there was sunlight going through the leaves, so you could see, and it was beautiful actually. As long as there was not any insects, it was beautiful.

Liz followed the girl into the jungle, she was interested to see what materials she could find yet didn't really look forward to fighting something which was most likely going to happen. As they walked into the dense jungle it became a tad bit hotter than before. LIz pushed away the leaves and some branches as she walked through, constantly looking around if she could see anything. "I don't mind, we could look around for your materials first if you'd like" She said, smiling. There was a path leading into the jungle but it wasn't maintained that well, there were multiple bushes and trees in the way making it quite hard to actually look for materials. Liz looked see the gravel path's end just about 20 meters away from them, meaning that it would probably get even harder to maneuver through. As they came closer to the end Liz could see a small river not too far away from them, but she couldn't see any special flowers around so far.

Youno smiled, Let's just look! She noticed in some of the trees, there were blossom flowers, You wanna go up there? She asked Liz, as she spoke, I will look near the roots of the trees. Youno walked over to one of the tall jungle trees, and knelt down, her cute little clothes shifted in the wind, as her face examined the dirt, under the roots. She placed her hands among the roots, and started to dig around, after about 5 minutes of searching, she came up with nothing. She let out a sigh, and looked back out, she chose a different tree, and did the same thing, this time... After 1 minute of searching she pulled up a hard metalic material. It was green in color, and beautiful, Found one! Then she got up and checked two more trees. Near the base of the last one she looked, she found another material, this time it was a big shard of bark... She stood up with the two in her hands, and looked at Liz, Any luck?

ID:

#1:25272

#2:25273

#3:25274

#4:25275

LD:

#1:14

#2:19

#3:8

#4:16

+2 materials

Eliza looked up at the trees, noticing beautiful blossom flowers."Alright time for me to climb this tree" She said with a giggle. Thanks to her <<Sprint and acrobatics>> Skill she had the ability of jumping higher, so climbing wouldn't be too hard. Eliza put her left foot onto the lowest branch and looked up. With her right hand she checked if the branch above her was strong enough to pull herself up on. She pulled slightly, and was happy that the branch barely moved. She put another hand on the branch and pulled herself up. With a groan she pushed away the leaves that blocked her sight. Liz hopped up and pulled herself up on the branch above her. Right infront of her she could see the blossom flowers, yet didn't really know how to get there..

Eliza took a deep breath and looked down. The girl wasn't affraid of heights yet didn't want to fall either. She looked infront of her and jumped, immediatly grabbing the branch with both hands. She pulled herself up once again and sighed in relief. Liz looked around, only seeing two blossom flowers that were unharmed. WIth a deep sigh she grabbed the two and looked down at Hasai. "I Found two flowers." She said in a somewhat scared tone whilst carefully holding the flowers infront of her to show them to the girl. "I'm going down now as I am almost doing my business up here." She said, now absolutely affraid of falling.

ID 1: 25359

ID 2: 25360

ID 3: 25361

CD 1: 11+2=13 (nothing found)

CD 2: 17 +2=19 (Material found)

CD 3: 17+2=19 (Material found)

Total materials: 4

+2 Mats

• 2 weeks later...

The girl let out a laugh, as she continued her search for materials. She was in dire need of them, as her shop was quite low. They would be splitting the materials evenly, so far they had a total of 4 materials, hopefully Youno could find more. She searched underneath a tree, and found a single material. she looked up, and walked to the otherside of the tree, hoping to find another material. Upon finding no success, she gripped the material in her hand, and added it to the stock of materials... Now they had 5 materials.... Hopefully, they would find at least 20, so they could each have 10.

ID:

1: 26326

2: 26327

LD:

1: 18

2: 5

Edited by Hasai