[PP-F4] Winter Testing Thread: Hikoru (Silver Moon Guild)

Goldenarroz, Hasai, Hikoru ONLY

Golden walked over the white patches of snow, going to the location where he would eventually meet Hasai, his guild leader, and Hikoru, the one that was supposed to be tested. Golden looked down at the white, depressing snow and looked up at the sky. It'd stopped now but the temperature was way too cold to bare. Golden sighed as he continued walking toward the location that he had told his guild leader and Hikoru to meet up at. Golden rubbed his hands together as he closed in on the location... It was a cafe... He didn't want to be waiting out in the snow for too long and get frozen to pieces. The cafe or tavern will have to do. Golden walked into the cafe before taking off his jacket.

Golden strolled over to the counter to order a cup of coffee that he thought he would surely enjoy. Instead, the coffee tasted bitter and he wished he could have his money back but things don't work like that in this game. Golden sighed for maybe the 6th time that day before slowly sipping away the coffee. I wonder why Hasai asked for me to get here first... Golden thought before having another drink and inspecting the NPCs in the cafe. "She can be such a lazy bum sometimes." Golden shrugged before finishing his coffee.

Youno walked in right to hear Golden say she could be a lazy bum, and she let out a lighthearted chuckle, "Well, If it isn't Goldenarroz." She sat down and ordered a nice glass of delightful Champagne, and she looked at Goldenarroz, before shrugging, "Sometimes life is hectic." Then when her drink arrived, she smiled, "Don't worry. I can get drunk, but I am not going to!" She paid for her glass, as she took a small sip, enjoying the taste. That was Youno. She enjoyed the taste of alcohol, however not to an addictive way, I have had drinks like this before. However, virtually they hold more appeal, mainly cause I can drink them without giving a second thought. Even though, I should. There are no rules on alcohol here. She looked back at Goldenarroz, "Want a sip? It is quite delightful."