[PP-F4] Unique (Scarlett_)

Emblem stepped out of his inn and wondered what he would do. He came to the floor as a vacation from his normal everyday duties and to be honest had become bored. He wasn't used to the slacker type of life style and wanted to go back to his normal life style. Emblem walked to the town square wanting something, anything to happen that he could take part in. Emblem opened his inventory and sorted it for what seemed to be at least the 50th time that day. He tooka  seat on a bench and sent a message to his friend Scarlett. He hadn't see her in forever and wondered if she wanted to meet.

To: Eliza

Hey Eliza it's been awhile. Do you want to meet up? If so meet me at the town square in floor 4. See you later!

Eliza was about to walk out of her shop, the black rose, as a screen suddenly popped up infront of her. With a smile she read the message, immediatly pressing the reply button.

To: Emblem

Hey ^-^! I am on my way right now, will be there in about 5 minutes.

She sent the short reply and quickly grabbed her gray jacket and pulled it on before leaving the shop. As she closed the door behind her Liz began to run through the dandelion field to get to Delilah village. With a smile she greeted the elven npc's that were walking around in the field. As she entered the safe zone Liz stopped running and looked around to make sure that she was actually walking the right way. It didn't take long for the girl to find the Teleport gate and quickly hopped onto the platform. "Teleport floor 4!" She said in an energetic tone. Eliza had slept quite well today so wasn't tired at all. The past days a lot of things happened.. But unlike other times this time it was actually positive. She probably made the best memories in the few days as she met someone really special. Sadly, Liz had to take care of an order in her shop thus had to leave his side.

In just a few minutes Liz found herself on floor 4 and looked around to the blond haired boy. In the crowd of npc's she suddenly saw a boy pop up who seemed to be the one she was looking for, yet when she came closer she noticed that it wasn't him and shrugged. After scanning the area for about a minute she noticed someone on a bench and was sure that it was him. Liz' search for Emblem was done as she could clearly see it was indeed the boy she was looking for and immediatly sat down next to him, shivering because of the cold. "Hey Emblem, It's nice to see you again" She said to him with a smile on her face.

Emblem looked up at the girl and smiled. He stood up and felt his small dragon familiar fly up to her head obviously scared about the new person. It's great to see you again! What's new? Emblem was excited to engage in a conversation with the woman. It had been atleast a month sense the two had talked. Congratulations on getting into our guild! Emblem suddenly realized that the small dragon hatchling on his head had never met his friend. Eliza, this is Aisu! Emblem pointed up onto the top of his head. She's a familiar I got with Cho not to long ago! 

She smiled and looked at the dragon, she loved animals but didn't know that dragons were something that you could get in SAO. "It indeed is" She took a slight pause and sat down on the bench. "Nothing really, well I uhm.. Met someone" She mumbled, slightly blushing. She ofcourse was talking about Beatbox that was now playing a major role in her life. She looked up at the dragon and chuckled. "It is nice to meet you, Aisu" She said, still smiling. "Cho Hmm? You're in love with her aren't you" Liz said, teasingly. She was getting used to teasing James and now it automatically happened when with others. "So how have you been doing lately?" She asked him in a energetic tone. It had been a while ago since she met the boy and since then hadn't seen him anymore. So meeting up with him again was a smart choice.

Emblem enjoyed talking with her untill the point she mentioned his love interest. Emblem blushed then looked down to the floor blushing He looked back up shaking his hands infront of himself embarrassed. Well I guess it isn't like that but ummm i guess it is? Emblem blushed then smirked he looked up and laughed like a small child. So who's you special someone. Maybe I know him? Emblem giggled. He racked his mind about other people that would take a liking to Scarlett he couldn't find any and waited for his friend to say who.