[SP-F5] <The Traveler>

Youno had recently been told of a quest on floor 5, that gave a good reward, and did not require that person to kill anything! She had spent the last day wandering around the town of floor 5, looking for the NPC that would give her the quest. Finally, Youno grew exasperated, after 5 hours of searching, she had slept. Around 5 in the morning she was awoken, by a loud cry. Youno, being Youno she quickly dressed for combat, and rushed out. That was when she noticed an NPC wearing a cloak, saying she had lost her cargo. Youno quickly accepted the quest, and exited the town, to find the precious cargo. Upon opening her map, she noticed that she could easily go to the X marks the spot, however it would take a day to get there, and a day to get back. She would have barely any sleep in between. She nodded, and set off instantly.

Youno started out, and felt the cold harsh winds, so far, they didn't bother her, however they most definately slowed her down, which meant she wouldn't get there until nightfall. Her eyes glazed, as she kept walking through the sands, however, they still didn't hurt her. She continued the walk through the sandy desert, and felt happy she had gotten new clothing, even if sand got in her clothing, her boots prevented it from getting in her shoes. She started to squint as she continued walking in the desert, and she even had to raised her arm to cover her eyes. She was barely struggling so far, but knew the farther she walked, the harder it would get. She checked her map.... She had walked only a little ways, then she checked the time, it had been 2 hours. This will be a long day. It felt like it has been 5.

ID: 25294

CD: 7

Youno kept walking, and squinted through the sand that wrapped around her, as if it was arms. It was like a long hug, and she just kept walking, I hate sand.... Now I see why people hate the snow. Maybe sand and snow are similar? Just snow to me is so fluffy and awesome! Sand is just.... blehhh.... OH! WE SHOULD HAVE A BEACH PARTY! Youno let out a squeal, For my guild, we will have a party on the beach. It will be awesome! I bet no body has had one before! It won't just be a beach party, it will be a friendly party! For anyone and everyone! Maybe I should ask Golden to help me plan it. I want to invite everyone who we have gotten along with. We will invite Meokka, and Ssendom, as they are so close to Cho.... And Thorissa! And Carmine! OOOOHHH! It will be so fun... Then a thought crossed her mind, We will also invite Takao. She smiled widely, and continued in the sand, when sand punched her teeth, she spit, and closed her mouth, smiling without opening it. Maybe today won't be so long after all.

ID: 25295

CD: 3

Youno kept on thinking of the beach party they would have, and her mind brightened, suddenly out of nowhere, a sand wolf leaped at Youno. Now, a sand wolf wasn't made of sand, it was just a sandy color. Youno got knocked down, and she quickly stood back up. Drawing out her rapier she ran at the wolf and landed a good hit on it. She had drained a good 9 hp from the wolf, and she was ready to keep on fighting. She gripped her rapier handle, and waited for the wolf to attack her again.

ID: 25296

BD: 8 (Hit!)

MD: 7 (Hit!)

CD: 2 (Yay!)

HP list:

Hasai 30/35 [H:1]

Sand Wolf 11/20 [Damage: 5]

Youno gripped her rapier in her hand, wanting to make the wolf die in one more hit, You got this Youno.... The wolf ran at Youno, but she easily step sided. The wolf growled, and with a determined glance, she aimed at the wolf, and shot forward, her rapier easily plundered into the wolf's heart. She used the skill, 'Pounding Heart' she made the shape of a heart, across his chest, the wolf got tossed in the air, and landed nearby. Her eyes glinted, but she would not become a cold hearted murderer, the wolf was controlled by an AI, that meant it wasn't a person.... nor was it real... right? 

ID: 25297

BD: 8 (Hit!)

MD: 4 (Miss!)

CD: 6

Hasai 30/35 [H:2]

Sand Wolf 2/20 [Damage: 5]

• 2 weeks later...

The wolf had leaped at Youno, but in the process, it had tripped, so it landed on its stomach. Youno was ready to kill it, and so she ran at the monster, her rapier at ready. She charged forward, and the wolf rolled over onto it's paws. Youno missed, and the wolf stood up, panting. Youno glared at the wolf, giving it a murderous look, before bracing herself to see what the wolf would do to her. It was sure to attack her, that was for sure. Her hp bar was thankfully still in the green zone, and so she did not need to worry about her hp, until it got to the yellow.

ID: 25943

BD: 4 (Miss!)

MD: 5 (Miss!)

Hasai 30/35 [H:2]

Sand Wolf 2/20 [Damage: 5]

The wolf instantly lunged at her, and Youno watched as he bit down on her arm, she shook him off, before leaping backwards, and landing on her feet. Her hands touched the sand, and she held her rapier in her left hand, ready to attack. She used her right, to boost her forward, and she plunged her rapier into the sand wolf. It exploded into a million crystals, and Youno landed on her feet, her knees were bent, and her right hand was laying lightly on her knee. She stood, and sheathed her rapier, starting to walk, as if nothing had happened.

ID: 25944

BD: 6
MD: 8

Hasai 25/35

Sand Wolf DEAD

Youno continued her walking, and noticed the light was somewhat fading. Her eyes sparkled, as she kept walking through the sandy plains... The wind seemed to have stopped, which was a good thing, as Youno continued trekking through the sand. The air was filled with a comforting warm feeling, and the sky was lit up with a million colors, the result of the sun starting to set. I have no need to sleep until I get there. So she just continued upon her trek, as she looked up, the sun was fighting its way down, while the moon was fighting its way up. She smiled very brightly as the sky seemed almost magical.

ID: 25945

CD: 6

As the sun made its way down, disappearing completely, the moon seemed to light up the way, Youno was still trekking, determined not to give up until the task was complete. The temperature started to drop, as nights in the desert were much better than the days. Youno smiled brightly, as she checked her HUD map, to see she was halfway there. This will take a total of 2 days, when I get there, I will just take a small break, maybe fight some monsters, before heading back to give her, the supplies. Youno continued in the sand, her walk was somewhat a happy skip, as she chuckled lightly, enjoying the nice peace and quiet.

ID: 25946

CD: 4

The moon hung low in the sky, as it was barely night. Youno's eyes sparkled an emerald green, as she stood straight, her eyes scanning the area, so no wolf would come up and attack her. She grinned carefully, as she continued her way. The wind was dead, so no sand was up in her face. The air was only slightly stiff, yet it was nice and cool. As the moon started to slowly climb up in the sky, Youno noticed she had regenerated 5 hp points.... She smiled, Alright. Almost back to full hp! She scanned the area, checking for any danger, and she continued her walking, her arms swinging, and her ponytails swaying slightly.

ID: 25948

CD: 8

Hasai 30/35

The moon continued to climb in the sky, the girl stared around the sandy plains, I wonder how much longer. As she kept traveling, time seemed to pass by like a blur, soon, the moon was setting, as the sunrise popped up, Youno decided she would watch it, she stood still, and faced the sun, watching as how gorgeous it was. After 2 minutes passed, the sun was up, and the moon was gone. Youno smiled, and checked her map. Upon finding she was near the X, she started to run towards the spot. That was when she saw it, the traveler's belongings. She picked them up, and set them in her inventory, before pumping her fist in the air. Success! Now to head back! Her gaze drifted along the sand, as she turned around, to head back. She let out a yawn, It feels like I have gotten no sleep, but if I stop thinking about it, I will forget about needing sleep. 

ID: 25949

As Youno continued to treck through the sand, she heard a howl, If I have to deal with more sand wolves.... Her gaze hardened, before she continued walking, Hopefully I will get away fast enough...Her eyes narrowed, as she heard the pounding of paws on the sand, and turned around. She unsheathed her rapier, and spotted a sand wolf pup, That means the mother is close behind... I need to get out of here.... She turned around, and started to sprint away, her rapier was back in its sheath, as she continued running. You are not supposed to run, but that won't stop you from running! 

ID: 26328
CD: 3

Edited by Hasai