SP-F6 <<Calming the Soul>> (Complete)

Klick snickered as he felt his foot carve into the formless creature. It was complete ecstasy to hit something and feel it growing weaker. The demon jerked as Klick pulled out his foot, something new. The demon was acting all though as if it was immune to everything but now it seemed a little angry. This signal Klick one of 2 things. Either “a” it was tired of getting its but whooped or “b” it was below at least have hp. Klick liked the first chose.

The demon snaked up throwing its arms at Klick. Klick parried every hit with his shield before stomping again however the creature melted into the ground.

ID# 43206 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 4

Loot: 2

MOB: 5-1

Demon 22/60

Klick 27/33

Edited by Klick

The demon started screaming in Klick’s friend’s voice. It was horrifying. Klick fell to his knees to block out the piercing cry. The screaming continued as the demon circled Klick. Klick slowly made it back to his feet and ran away. He had no choice. The voice was driving him mad. How could a game invent such a creature? It was madness itself. Eventually the demon started following Klick and it stopped screaming. Klick then turned back as the fight was back on.

The demon blitzed at Klick holding a blade. Klick parried and tried to punch it back but missed.

ID# 43208 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 9

Loot: 2

MOB: 1

Demon 22/60

Klick 27/33

Edited by Klick

Then Demon started circling Klick again. Klick started running but the creature was just too fast to allow the heavily armored player to escape. It started screaming and Klick dived as if a grenade was about to exploded behind him and this was Call of Duty 10. Klick covered his ears and balled up into a ball. He chanted to his self as he tried to remain sane. If this was to keep up any longer Klick was going to break… mentally, because physically he was not in the game.

Then the creature stopped and dived at Klick cutting him with its shadow arms. Klick got up and started stomping the creature.

ID# 43209 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 10

Loot: 7

MOB: 9

Demon 18/60 paralyze 1/1

Klick 26/33

Edited by Klick

The creature lied on the ground twitching again. Klick rubbed his ears, gladded the creature was not screaming again. Again he got a good hit which stunned the creature in place. He grinned and mentioned that the creature could not scream any more. Then he lifted his boot and readied his self to unleash the punishment. The demon was not getting away and there was no way he could miss this, great moment.

Klick stomped the shadow back into the ground and backed up.

ID# 43210 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 9

Loot: 13

MOB: 3

Demon 15/60 paralyze 0/1

Klick 26/33

Edited by Klick

The Demon used the brief moment of time to rebuild its body. It reformed into a human form resembling Klick and held out a sword. It was back to the basics with it but Klick knew it was feeling weak. The hunch in its back, the heavy breathing, the weak glow in its eyes all gave away to the monsters low hp. He did not know what kind of stun it would pull next but he did not care as he was about to whoop some BUTT.

The demon charged at Klick but he parried with his shield. Then he punched the demon and slammed it into the ground.

ID# 43214 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 7

Loot: 5

MOB: 6

Demon 11/60 paralyze 1/1

Klick 26/33

Edited by Klick

Once again the demon was squirming on the ground. Klick was on a role. If he did not know better, he would think the demon was the one that was terrified. It was so weak, Klick could feel it. There was no hiding as it trembled. No noise was coming out of its mouth. No shapeshifting could save it now. It was about to be married with Klick’s foot up its demon buttock. This was also Klick’s new favorite pass time. He raised his foot with a demonic smile on his face.

You should called this demon fire, cause Klick just stomped it out.

ID# 43217 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 2

Loot: 20

MOB: 6

Demon 7/60 paralyze 0/1

Klick 26/33

Edited by Klick

The demon’s eyes started glowing brightly. It screamed and exploded into black smoke. Klick jumped back hiding behind his shield. When the smoke disappeared, he saw his friend getting up. She was in tattered clothing and had a health bar like a player. Klick stood there frozen. He knew she was dead but how could this be. The demon gain 5 acc as Klick was now under its last resort attack. Then it slowly walked over to Klick and hugged him. “I… I… Missed you Blue”

The demon squeezed Klick tightly while absorbing his strength. Klick felt a sting and tried to pull his firmed off of him. He punched her side as he struggled to break free.

ID# 43218 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 7

Loot: 12

MOB: 2  - 1 + 5

Demon 2/60 paralyze 0/1

Klick 26/33

Edited by Klick

Klick started crying. Though he knew this was not his friend. He knew this would be the last time he would be able to see her face. As such, he dropped his shield and stopped resisting. For the time being, he would stop resisting and enjoy this one last embraced with his friend. Though it hurt to believe in a fake, it at least made his heart ache less. Tears rolled down his face and he held her tightly. “I always loved you; I wanted to tell you in person… I wish I was not so scared… I know you are looking after me in heaven… So until we meet again. Goodbye.”

Klick grabbed her head and twisted her neck. The demon changed back into its original form and then disappeared. Ping flew into Klick’s hair and started to rest. Klick rubbed his eyes and smiled. He nomatter what happens, at least he will have Ping at his side. Then she pulled his hair so she could wrap herself. Nomatter how annoying she may be.

ID# 43236 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 1

Loot: 5

MOB: 1+5-1

Demon 0/60 dead

Klick 26/33

Quest complete

Gain 400 col 2 SP
Unlock Meditate skill

Edited by Klick