[PP-F5] Testing the skills of Xion (Xion)

Emblem Opened his menu and began typing up a PM to the player Xion. He was interested in joining his guild and under orders he was told to test the player.

To Xion:

Hello Xion meet me at floor five for the beginning of the testing for your entry to the guild Silver Moon I wish you the best of luck!

Emblem sighed then shouted out the words. Teleport Floor 5! Emblem appeared in the center of the main town and went to the bench next to the teleport gate waiting for the man to appear so he could begin the testing. He opened his inventory and checked to see all of his equipment were at ready. He was trusted with the job of testing the player and didn't want to mess it up.

Xion looked at his menu, he had received a PM from a member of the Silver Moon guild, a guild that he had requested to join, and it would seem that they want to test him, to see if he was fit to become a guild member. 

To Xion:

Hello Xion meet me at floor five for the beginning of the testing for your entry to the guild Silver Moon I wish you the best of luck!

Xion frowned "Floor five..." he had never ventured outside of floor one, mainly because he did not think he was strong enough to face the other floors, but he shook himself "You have to go there at some point Xion... and there's no time like the present. 

He then walked towards the center of the town of beginnings, and towards the portal. "Teleport, floor five!" he shouted, and in a flash of light he was transported to floor five. Xion looked around, scanning the plaza for Emblem, the player who was supposed to be testing him, until he noticed a lone player on a bench next to the portal. 

He walked up to the player, slightly nervous. "So... you must be Emblem...I guess..." Xion said, his right hand playing with his hair, it was a nerous habit that he had, both in SAO and the real world. 

Emblem looked up to see a man look down on him asking if he was Emblem. He got up and smiled. Hello. You must be Xion. I'll be testing you today for the entrance to the guild Silver Moon. I'm Emblem. A original member of Silver Moon. it's nice to meet you! Emblem opened his inventory and equipped his one handed sword and slung it over his back. Would you like to begin? â€‹Emblem began walking towards the gate that separated the Field fro the safe zone. I'll be watching and inspecting you closely by how good you are at fighting to your battle strategy. I hope things work out for you today.

Xion nodded and followed Emblem "I hope so too, I'm generally better at hitting people than MOBs though... I dueled a player named Goldenarroz once, I was sure to lose but I managed to deal about 10 damage..." Xion said, he remembered that duel well, it wasn't much, but he remembered it.  

Xion followed Emblem until they reached the fields outside of the city "So..." he said, turning to Emblem "What will I be doing for this test?" 

Emblem stopped walking as he mentioned his duel with Goldenarroz. He grit his teeth and kept his steady pace. He had no idea how he knew the player but decided to shake it off. Well if your so good at fighting players. Emblem looked back at the man and gave him a smile. You'll fight me. Emblem continued down the path until he reached a flat enough surface and walked until he was about 3 yards away from the man. and faced off against the man. He opened his inventory and equipped his sword He slung the sword over his back and opened his menu and sent the man a duel request. He selected the half-loss mode and faced the player pulling his sword out of his sheath and watching the blue blade shimmer in the sunlight. He readied his blade and took his usual battle stance excited to see the man's performance in battle.

Emblem: (30/30)

Xion: (18/18)

ID: 25565

BD: 7 (2 DMG)

Xion stopped, surprised by Emblems sudden duel request "well if you want a duel..." Xion said ss he accepted the duel request, drawing his sword from the scabbard on his back, watching the timer count down.

" Then a duel you'll get.." Xion finished his scentence just as the timer hit zero, and almost instantly he charged towards emblem, his eyes trained on Emblems blade as he dug is sword into the player's side, before turning mid charge and then backing off.

Xion was now behind Emblem, his sword held diagonally in a defensive stance.

Emblem (28/30)

Xion (18/18)

( I can't tell if you have any damage mitigation etc on mobile so please tell me XD)