Week 6: Lowenthal vs Azazel

The trees around the arena stood high and mighty, as did the flags of the Azure brigade that lined the walls. With the exception of 6 flags, 3 over the gate where Lowenthal stood, baring the Velvet Room symbol, and 3 over the gate where Azazel was, baring the Cerulean silence insignia. Zelrius lifted then lowered the miniature representations of theses guilds that he had in his hands. Starting the fight.

Please also post your Stats and Equipment in your first post.

No Consumables (Meaning Alchemical Products, Food, Performer products, Crystals, Etc etc.)

All Equippables are allow

All Skills ARE allowed

Both players will post their max HP, However it will be first to drop 30 will lose. 

25612   LD: 12

Azazel was glad for today's match. She would be fighting Lowenthal. He was the sweet little tailor she loved to torture. She wore the lovely new battlekini he had done up for her and was rather excited to give her new armor a try. Being so scantily clad, she had hoped she'd at least serve as a bit of distraction for the young man in their duel... even if he was a taken man, these small things mattered not to Anna. 

The gates were drawn and the woman exited her waiting area and approached her intended partner. " How're you today cutie?" Anna said with a smile. 

Azazel21_zpsjkm5u1y2.png

Edited by Azrael

Lowenthal stepped into the arena, this time actually excited for this weeks bout. It was Azazel, a woman he had come to know and love in this world. And what better way to celebrate that relationship, then by stabbing her over and over again. He smiled, but that completely disappeared as he saw what Azazel was sporting. His blush filled his face, as he couldn't help but stare. He coughed, clearing his throat and spoke. "Hey, nice swim suit. Wonder who made that for you? They had to have been really talented." He said, knowing that he had made it for her.

LD: 9[iD:25616]

Stats

HP:63  Dmg:9  Evasion:2  Accuracy:1  Mitigation:1

~Activatable Skills~

Charge - Rank 1 - "Adds 1 damage, as long as there's room for a 'charge' to take place. Usable only once, per target.

Concentration - Extra - "Add's +1 to the BD for one roll, has a cool down of 5 of my own turns

~Passive Skills~

Sneak and Hide - Rank 2 - Adds '4' to my current Stealth Rating. For a total of 14.

One Handed Dagger - Rank 4 - Adds '4' damage, when using 'Daggers'

Light Armor - Rank 1 - Adds '1' mitigation when wearing 'Light Armor'

Athletics - Rankless - Adds '1' Damage, and '5' HP

Sprint and Acrobatics - Rankless - Adds '1' to evasion

Precision - Rankless - Adds '1' to accuracy

Survival - Extra - Adds '5' Health Points

Night Vision - Rankless - Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it.

Clothed, though scantily, Azazel grinned as the young man oogled her in the teeny bikini top and leather hot pants he’d made for her. “I believe the correct term is battlekini…†she said as she drew Azurewrath, “And it was made by this completely adorable young man with very talented hands. I’d love for him get them on me sometime. I could put them to good use.â€

The fight was begun and Azazel had a plan. The expression on the young man’s face meant that she had an in. She would flirt her ass off with Lowe and distract the cutie enough to throw him off balance. That ought to work. He was receptive, and it wasn’t a stretch for her to flirt with him, as Lowenthal was a total sweetheart and terribly attractive. With her internal planning she had not noticed that the fight had begun and missed her chance to strike first.

OOPS!

BD: 3 (3+2 ACC-2 EVA) MISSED

Azazel    50/50

Lowethal   63/63

Lowenthal blushed again. "I suppose it is called that. And this guy does sound nice. And who knows." Lowenthal said shrugging. "I do wish you the best of luck with him. Whom ever this handsome young man may be." lowenthal said, knowing full well what Azazel's game was. He had a boyfriend, but he wasn't full against being flirted with. In fact, he actually quite enjoyed it. It was nice to be recognized, and knowing that he was actually attractive. He loved Clarence, which is why he was able to control himself around Azazel. "Now, this is a fight after all." Lowenthal said, drawing his kunai. He rushed at Azazel, but retracted his knife to early and ended up missing Azazel. He wrinkled his nose, upset that her apparel was getting to him. He made the thing dammit, why did it get to him so much. 

ID: 25780

BD:4 (5+1-2) [Miss, +2 BD till successful hit]

Azazel    50/50 20 till loss

Lowenthal   63/63  33 till loss

BD: 10 

DMG: 7 (6+2 Crit -1 MIT)

Azazel only smiled as Lowe wished her luck in her endeavors. He was too cute, and chasing him around was just too much fun. Not that it'd go anywhere; they other had others, but she liked that he understood that it was nice to be appreciated. The pretty young thing pulled his cute little badass toy and swiped at her. She was much faster than he however and she dodged the attack no problem. It seemed that he hadn't remembered that she much much quicker than he from their previous competition in killing the wasp queen. Anna smiled as he seemed a bit flustered at his miss. 

"Don't be sad cutie... my beauty is rather distracting," she smiled and teased.

The woman used the moment to lunge right into Lowe and she hit him for all she could. She pulled Azurewrath from the point of penetration and bounced back to avoid being within his strike range. Zaz smirked as she stood there and curled her index finger at the young man daring him to come at her. Their skills were pretty evenly matched and she was excited to see how this would go. 

Azazel    50/50 

Lowenthal   56/63  

((Late I know... you know why! Let's keep going! ILU!))

As Lowenthal missed, he spun to meet his opponent. Only to be met with her blade. Azrael's blade pierced his chest, damn near impaling him. Lowenthal rocked his body backwards, removing the blade from his torso, but by then Azrael had already backed off and out of his range. He noticed her ringer, beckoning him to come at her. "Oh? Is that what you really want?" Lowenthal dashed forward and his kunai rang true and was able to strike Azazel. "You thought that your lack of clothing distracted me? Ha, don't make me laugh." Lowenthal said, obviously lying. The only reason he was able to strike her was thanks to his armor's abilities. 

ID: 25987

BD: 7 (6+1-2+2LM) [hit: 9 dmg]

Azazel    41/50 11 till loss

Lowenthal   63/63  33 till loss