[PP-F6] A Walk Through The Jungle (Shaya)

As the brown haired girl, stood in the center of the village, her emerald green eyes sparkled, as she scanned the area. Every NPC on this floor were amazon girls, not that it bothered her one bit, her white short dress, with the red and black trims, swayed in the slight wind, as her hair was pulled in pigtails, held by two yellows bows. Her boots were a nice yellowy brown, with her cute black socks peeping half of an inch above her boots. Her skinny body was relaxed against a nearby wall, as she scanned her eyes, wondering if any players were on this floor, If there are none, I will have to take the walk by myself. The jungle was a very nice place to take a walk, and she often times came here to clear her mind, however today, the girl felt like taking and adventure, and the more people, the merrier. She grinned as she thought of the beautiful waterfall that was located on this floor, It really is a sight to behold, I hope I go there again today. In fact, she wanted to go there very badly. However, it would be nice to make a new friend along the way!

Edited by Hasai

Shaya really couldn't explain how she grew the guts to go up multiple floors from the start, where she was most comfortable. She just decided that it would be nice to see a change of scenery. Upon her arrival on the warp pad, she was greeted by a girl that looked like she came straight out of a movie set in the jungle. Shaya looked around to figure out why she was dressed like that very quickly, she was in a town surrounded by trees. She looked around bravely knowing she was in a safe zone and noticed there was no one on the floor, and began to walk back thinking that she would try another floor. Though on her way back she did see one player, she wasn't dressed the same as the others on this floor so she must be a human. She ran over to the girl to introduce herself, Hi, I'm Shaya!

As soon as the emerald eyed girl was approached, by one with blue eyes, as the girl that was in front of her spoke, she stood up straight, Nice to meet you Shaya. Low leveled....Why is she on Floor 6? Youno had in fact started to act and think like Zelrius, Well. Guess that can be a good thing? Her eyes narrowed slightly, Well, I was planning on going for a walk, wish to join me? She smirked, Oh, and call me Hasai. Her eyes scanned the area, and she smiled, You don't have to come by the way. She started to walk away, If you want you can join me, if you don't you don't have to. She had a gut feeling the girl would come with her. The sound of the wind whistling along the leaves of the trees, was like music to Youno's ears.

Edited by Hasai

She looked at the girl who called herself Hasai, seeing she was significantly stronger than her. She wants me to join her on a walk? Well.. I suppose I am here to explore. The only question is.. Is she dangerous? Shaya glanced at her again seeing that she wasn't a player killer and sighed with relief, Thank god. She dashed quickly up behind Hasai and looked into the trees, Sure I'll come with you. I like meeting new people so it should be fun. She gave the younger girl a smile equipping her basic sword onto her back over her yellow dress in case they ran into any trouble.

I was right. Were the girl's thoughts as she started her walk through the jungle, So, you look at least below level 10, What brought you to SAO? Not many people who look like you are ones that would play a virtual reality game. Her small talk was just to pass the time, as they walked through the jungle, I am looking for the path to the waterfall... She raised her eyes, to looked at the leaves above, some of the leaves matched her eyes, and she enjoyed it. Her gaze fell back on Shaya, as she waited for her to answer her question. She stiffled a yawn, I need to sleep after this....

Shaya grinned at the smaller but more powerful girl, I can say the same to you. But since you asked, it was my... former boyfriend that got me into this sort of thing. And yes I am level 9 currently. She felt a little disappointed in her level, but didn't think too much of it. What about you hun? What's your level, and how did you get here? She looked around questioningly at the trees hearing nothing but the wind that ran between the leaves of the trees. In the real world you would expect a place like this to be howling with calls of animals. I suppose this is still very different from the real world.

As the girl asked her what level she had acquired, her voice managed to come out soft, yet powerful, Level 18. I came here with my sister, we got the game. My sister decided she wanted to take a try at PKing, at least she told me she would become a PKer. I am not sure that she would do it still, however. That was when she thought of a certain someone, Have you met Zelrius before? She knew that Shaya had in fact met him, as she had been told about the girl, Actually, don't answer that. I already know you met him, what do you think of him? Her gaze drifted around the jungle as they walked throughout the floor, she was enjoying herself immensely.

Shaya was speechless for a moment, upon hearing that she knows that Zelrius had spent time with her. Why does she know that? Is he out spreading rumors about me? Damn I knew I upset him that night.. I shouldn't have yelled at him. She looked at the girl beside her looking slightly worried, W-what do I think of him? What do you mean specifically? She wondered if something happened to her sister because of him. Or maybe.. What do you think of him? Do you like him as a friend, or perhaps, more?

As soon as Shaya suggested she liked Zelrius, Youno burst out laughing, tears spilled out of her eyes, as she wiped them with the back of her hand, she continued to chuckle, with the gasping breaths, she managed to form words, Zelrius isn't anything more than a friend, nor do I ever want him to be. I have a boyfriend! She stopped chuckling, I mean, what do you think of him? He may seem like an arrogant fool, but he has a soft heart. He is just my friend. What about you, do you like him as a friend, or perhaps, more? She asked, with a smirk, as she said the exact same thing Shaya had spoken to her, Don't worry. She could read it easily, He didn't do anything to my sister. For all I know, she is still alive. She shrugged, Not sure where she is at right now, but I know she can handle herself.

The smaller girl next to Shaya broke apart laughing after she mentioned her liking Zelrius. Shaya nearly flinched as soon as she started. She then answered her question from before, I think he needs to think when he speaks more often, he could really hurt people's feelings if he doesn't. Although, he can be sweet. Shaya's ears then twitched slightly when she heard Hasai ask the same question she asked, N-no. She stuck her hands out waving them frantically, I am taken just like you, except by a girl. Shaya smiled thinking of her girlfriend remembering the date they had recently. Hasai then caught her attention again by answering exactly what she had asked in her mind, Holy crap she can read minds?!? I must test this more, if you can read minds cough twice.. She then looked at Hasai with an eyebrow raised.

Just by pure coincidence, Youno let out two coughs, before speaking. Well that's to bad. I think you and Zel would be cute together. She reached forward and poked the girl's cheek. She isn't as bad as those who are level 7 and under. But I still hate her with her level. Soon she saw the path to the waterfall, ITS OVER HERE! Follow me! She got way to excited, and started to run towards the path, she could noiw officially hear the bubbling of the water falling into a pool. Her eyes widened with happiness, as she kept going towards the waterfall.

Shaya gasped, Oh my god she can read minds! That's so cool! I wonder if that give's her an upper hand against monsters and other players. Shaya blushed as Hasai spoke to her, Thank you, b-but I'm really happy with Jevi. Besides I think Zelrius would get annoyed of me rather quickly. Hasai then reached out and poked Shaya's blushing cheek. Hasai's eyes quickly switched to a path that they were coming upon and she ran ahead of Shaya. Shaya stumbled a little before getting ahold of herself and running after the girl. Hey! Wait up Hasai!

The girl let out a laugh, as the rumbling grew louder. Soon, she burst through the canopy, the waterfall tumbled before her, she etched the view into her mind, and looked back at Shaya, Isn't it pretty Shaya? Her eyes sparkled with happiness, as she kept her eyes trailed on the waterfall. Her gaze continued, as the water sprayed her with its mist. That was when she looked at Shaya, Want to get wet? She walked closer to the little pool underneath the waterfall, and unequipped her shoes and socks. She stuck her feet in the water and waved Shaya over.

As the two ran Shaya could hear a rumbling getting louder with each step they took. When they finally reached their destination she saw a beautiful waterfall. Wow! It's beautiful! She clapped her hands together and admired it as she slowly got closer. Hasai then asked her a question she took the wrong way, she blushed and took a step backward then realizing what she meant as she set her feet in the pool beneath the waterfall. Just then she thought about her past not wanting to get too close to the water that was set on the ground. I-I don't think so. I'm a little.. scared of water..

The girl looked up at Shaya, There is no need to be scared. I am right here. I promise. She extended her hand, as she had become seated on the ground, and offered for Shaya to sit right next to her. You don't need to be scared of anything. I will always be here to help you, if anything happens. Her eyes were clear, and emerald green, as she looked at Shaya, she knew they were friends, Suddenly I have dropped the whole attitude and instantly I am treating her like a friend. Maybe, lower levels aren't as bad as I thought... They are still people... Her gaze brightened as she thought, Alright! Since we are friends, I want you to trust me! Her voice rung out softly, yet powerfully, as she looked at Shaya, with a serious look on her face, Now, come and join me? She ended it in a question, leaving it entirely up to Shaya, with whether she wanted to join her or not.

Shaya listened closely to Hasai trying to tune out her past thoughts. She knew that Hasai wasn't someone she had to fear, Shaya realized that from her trying to help. She held her hands against her head, her mind beginning to be engulfed in the thought of her falling off a boat. She began breathing heavy, barely allowing her arm to reach out and touch Hasai's. She held it tightly inching her way towards the water in front of her. I-it's okay.. Hasai has your hand. You won't fall in, and you are being brave. Shaya's foot touching the water nearly wanted to make her scream. Instead she held Hasai's hand tighter, easing her other foot in. She scooted closer to Hasai and hugged her. Please don't let me fall.. please..

Shaya had tightened her grip on the girl, although she didn't mind as the girl was quite afraid of water it seemed, I won't let you fall in. She soothed, as the girl sat down carefully, and hugged her, she wrapped her arms behind the girl, and soothed her even more, as she hugged her. She then spoke, I believe in you. I promise you won't get hurt. As her feet were in the water, the sound of the waterfall, seemed to calm down Youno greatly, and so she wondered if it was calming down Shaya as well. She continued to hug her, as she waited, for Shaya to let go first, I am always going to comfort my friends. Her gaze brightened, as she spoke again, Now, there is no need to be afraid. Sometime, I won't ask now, but you can tell me about this fear of yours. It may help. She spoke softly, even though the girl was older than her, at the moment, Youno was acting like a mother. Her overprotective nature bubbling up once again, as it had been drowned out long ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Shaya slowly got comfortable with the water, in a matter of minutes she let go of Hasai's body. Though she held her hand tightly. Maybe talking about it would help.. Her mind fogged up again with her past thoughts. B-but now is certainly not the time for that. She took a deep breathe, trying to be as calm as possible. Thank you Hasai... You don't know how much this means to me. She hugged Hasai once more, this time out of gratitude. She managed a smile trying her best to look casual. She looked around admiring the waterfall once more, satisfied with how calm she managed to be in this situation. She began to wonder how far into the water she could go, with Hasai at her side, she had no idea.