How to get in on those PPs

Well basically I'm curious as to how you get into PP roleplay threads. I notice in the beginners section there're tons of threads with two people going back and forth with each other. I don't see a way to join them so I was wondering how I'd go about doing that. Oh and I don't want to make one myself as I'm new to this whole thing and think it would be better for someone with more experience to take the lead the first time. Any help in regards to this would be a big help. 

PP Stands for Private Party which, when made, are on an invite only basis by the original creator of the thread. That being said, The only way to get into one is to either message the owner of one, Start one yourself, or talk to someone to start one and get you moving along. 

That being said: Any Thread marked with the [OP] in its name is free to join with and without invitation. All that can be read in the Tutorials somewhere here on the site.

As for starting one, If your character is approve, feel free to message me and I will do a Roleplay with you, if you'd like.