[PP-F1] When paths cross (Golden)

Xion sighed as he looked at the door of his shop from the counter, said door had not moved for the past hour and a half. "No customers...or other human beings in over a day...wow". He had sent a message to a friend of his, Golden and asked him to drop by his shop if possible. He hadn't talked to the player in a while, and just wanted to talk, and maybe hunt some MOBs. He smiled at the thought of seeing him again, the player was one of the few friends that Xion had in SAO. "Maybe I can make him a sword or something..." he said, playing with his blonde locks absent mindedly. 

Golden had been PMed to drop by Xion's shop early that morning. Golden decided that he would indeed check out the blacksmith's shop. He was quite glad that another blacksmith has popped up into the world. Currently, there's only one active blacksmith that has a shop open. Maybe I'll order something sometime in the future. He decided. After checking his gear and getting ready for the morning, he head down to the shop that had only recently been opened. As Golden walked in, he didn't see much equipment in the open probably because he is new to this. Golden thought. "Xion?" Golden asked to check whether he was there or not before he walked in.

Edited by Golden

Xion's head jolted up as he heard someone call his name. 'Must be golden' he thought before getting up and greeting his friend, holding the door for him. "Welcome to the Zefra forge Golden." he said with a chuckle, before grabbing an extra chair that he usually kept near the forge and sat it down on the other side of the counter. "So, how have you been?" he asked with a smile, happy to see his friend again. 

Golden sat down on the chair that his friend had gotten him. "It's been quite well. You?" Golden asked with a smile. "Oh. Here's your armor that I promised I'd get you." Golden remembered as he pulled out the chestplate named "protector" from his inventory to give Xion a one-sided trade offer. The shield had been a gift from a player that he'd known a long, long time ago. Golden snickered. Anyway... it belongs to Xion now. Golden thought. The chestplate wasn't the best with only one enhancement which was damage mitigation... but other than that, it is quite weak and considered a starter equipment for new players that do not have armor on. Golden smiled. It's a good chestplate to have.

Xion nodded and accepted the trade, before equipping the armour. "This will take some getting used to, but it's better than nothing...thanks" he said with a smile. "And yeah I've been good, been focusing on levelling mainly so not much else. Well, other than this place" he said, looking around the shop that he now owned. "It's hard to believe that I actually own this place..." he said, almost lost in thought. 

"Tell you what? To be able to run a good shop, you need plenty of materials." Golden started, looking forward to fighting some boars along side Xion. It's been quite a while since we've been partners in combat and back then, he was only a newbie. Golden thought. "Wanna go fight somme boars? Would be a good method to gain some materials." Mobs drop materials and even though material gathering was more effective, it isn't nearly as exciting as mob fighting. Golden thought that it would be a great opportunity to fight some mobs in the plains outside of the safe zone of floor 1. Golden sighed, he needed some materials for his shop as well so it wouldn't be a waste of time to fight some mobs for the day.

Xion nodded "Like old times...well let's get going" he said, the memories of when he had first met Golden now fresh in his mind. 'It was by the fountain...' he thought, it was the main reason why that fountain meant so much to him, it was because he met his first Friend in SAO at that fountain. He smiled once more, before getting up and walking to the door, holding it open for Golden as he left the store. 

"Give me a second" Xion said as he hung up a sign that read 'Closed' on the shop door before locking it. "Let's hope that I actually hit the thing this time eh Golden?"

Golden wanted to fight more than one mob at once. He led Xion to the plains outside the starting and boy does this place bring back memories. Golden remembered when he started in the place, met a few friends and fought mobs with other people. Golden sighed, quite engulfed by the amazing innocent life he had before things got quite messy and the world became random. Golden looked around to see two boars together and he decided that they should fight them.

[I'll control the boars and will you be using the armor in this battle (not that it matters because I'll be tanking)? Don't use MD.]

ID: 26737
BD: 3 (0 DMG + Howl)
MD: 6 (1 DMG)

Golden needed to have the attention of the boars so he used the howl skill giving the hate to him. One of the boars started with an attack head on trying to deal the first damage. Golden smirked before he rose his shield above him to use the thorns enhancement on it. Indeed he was able to inflict damage using the thorns on his shield while taking just a bit of damage.

ID: 26738
MD: 10 (3-2=1 DMG)

However, Golden was over confident and he didn't see the other boar charging toward him. The boar managed to avoid his thorns which were enhanced on the armor that Golden was wearing. Golden cursed when he was hit but it was completely fine since his armor had enough damage mitigation to absorb almost all the damage. Golden watched with a grin as his health bar dropped only a tiny bit from that attack.

Golden (53/55) -2 [H: 4]
Xion (36/36) [H: 0]
Boar #1 (28/30) -2 Thorns
Boar #2 (30/30)

Edited by Golden

ID:26741

BD: 9 (6 DMG) (PAR for 1 turn) 

Xion watched as Golden decided to take on two boars at once. "I like a challenge..." he said before charging towards one of the boars. bringing his sword down into the beast's back, as electricity arced from the blade to the boar, Paralysing it, causing it to go completely limp and seemingly lifeless. He grinned "My aim has gotten better and these things are weaker than ever"  he said with a smile, before walking back to Golden's side. "Reminds me of that day...what about you?" he asked with a smile. 

Golden (54/55) (HATE: 4)

Xion (36/36) [HATE: 2] 

Boar#1 (22/30) [PAR]

Boar#2 (30/30) 

Edited by Xion

ID: 26745
BD: 4 (0 DMG)
MD: 3 (Paralyzed)

[I forgot I have thorns, I'll apply that to the last post, please fix ur recent post.]

"Eh. I won't know for sure." Golden said as he charged up at the boar, "Until I kill them." Golden struck with his rapier as he prepared to hit the mob. However, his aim was off and he was only able to hit thin air even though the mob was paralyzed. Golden shrugged. Unlucky. Oh well, it's not my job as a tank to deal damage to the opponent anyway. Golden thought as he prepared to defend against the other boar this time.

ID: 26746
MD: 8 (1 DMG)

Golden smirked when the boar made contact with its attack just like he planned it. Golden's thorns were easily able to pierce into the boar and the boar grunted in surprise and pain from the sharp enhancement on his armor. Golden retreated. "Switch! Your turn again." Golden said.

Golden (52/55) -1 [H: 4]
Xion (36/36) [H: 2]
Boar #1 (22/30)
Boar #2 (28/30) -2 Thorns

ID: 26775

BD: 3 (FAIL)

Xion facepalmed as Golden missed the boar "How do you miss a paralysed bloody pig..." he said, resisting the temptation to drive his own blade through is body out of pure frustration. "Anyways it would seem that my bad aim has rubbed off on you" he said before running in for another attacking, aiming to hit the now mobile boar, but missing by a few inches as it ran to the side. "I....I take back what I said" Xion mumbled, his face red with embarrassment. 

Golden (52/55) (HATE: 4)

Xion (36/36) [HATE: 2] 

Boar#1 (22/30) 

Boar#2 (28/30) 

ID: 26783
BD: 1 (0 DMG)
MD: 9 (2-1=1 DMG)

"Eh. It's not my job to deal damage considering the fact that I'm a tank." Golden replied, quite pissed that Xion yelled at him for missing the target. Yet, it was his turn and he charged at the boar. However, he was slowed by his heavy armor as he ran straight at the boar and the result of that was for his attack to miss the target completely. Golden smirked, quite unfazed by that miss as he retreated and watched as the boar charged toward him to attack in retaliation. Golden smirked and made no attempt to dodge the attack, knowing that he would not take a noticeable damage what so however.

ID: 26784
MD: 10 (3-2=1 DMG)

Once again, the second boar attacked him for an element of surprise but Golden saw the attack coming and stood his ground as the boar rammed into him. He smirked as his armor absorbed the majority of damage that was supposedly dealt to him.

Golden (50/55) -2 [H: 4]
Boar #1 (22/30)
Boar #2 (28/30)

ID: 26833

BD: 4 (FAIL) 

(he wasn't yelling but eh, sorry) 

Xion  could sense the irritation in Golden's voice "The comment was meant to be humorous you know, but I'm terrible at humour anyway...sorry" he said, worried that he had insulted the player. Xion shook his head, before running at one of the boars, attempting to strike it in the head but his blow was deflected by it's tusks, which were surprisingly strong. "Ok who programmed these things to block?" he said. 

Golden (50/55) [HATE:  4] 

Xion (36/38) [HATE: 2] 

Boar#1 (22/30)

Boar#2 (28/30) 

ID: 26846
BD: 8 (7 DMG)
MD: 4 (0 DMG)

Golden sighed and he started charging toward the boar, knowing that he would hit the target this time as the boar was probably focused entirely on Xion. Golden smirked when he closed in on the boar and eventually inserted his rapier into the back of the boar. With a grin, he pulled the sword out from the boar before rolling back before the boar would be able to have the opportunity with an attack. Golden smiled, knowing that the boar would be unable to hit him and even if it tired, it would be unsuccessful.

ID: 26847
MD: 1 (0 DMG)

The other boar watched as its comrade was hit by the sword of one of the boys. It immediately charged up at him, trying to seek revenge for its partner but failed to do so when Golden saw the attack coming completely and the attack was, indeed, easily dodged. Golden smiled before signaling Xion to go ahead with his attack. 

Golden (50/55) [H: 6]
Boar #1 (15/30) -7
Boar #2 (28/30)

ID: 27126

BD: 6 (5 DMG) 

Xion nodded as Golden signaled for him to switch in, he did so surprisingly quickly as he charged towards the first boar and drove his blade into it's shoulder, the sword ripping through it's digital flesh and out of it's abdomen as the beast squealed in pain. Xion grinned as the boar's health bar dropped by a third and he pulled his blade out, which had left a rather large glowing red wound in the beast. "A couple more hits and that's one down!" he said with a smile as he backed off, waiting for Golden's next attack. 

Golden (50/55) [HATE:4] 

Xion (36/36) [HATE: 1)

Boar#1 (10/30) 

Boar#2 (28/30)

ID: 27166
BD: 10 (9 DMG)
MD: 8 (1 DMG)
CD: 10 (+1 HP)
LD: 18+1=19 (1 MAT, 150 Col)

Golden could indeed finish off the first boar and leave only one more boar for an easy kill. However, it would require quite a few conditions. He would have to hit some type of critical and the boar would need to attack him while touching his thorns enhancement. Indeed, he was able to slash the boar with his rapier, leaving it with one more health. Now, the boar attacked Golden and he smirked, purposely not dodging the attack and the boar was able to kill itself off the thorns enhanced on Golden's armor and shield. He smirked as the boar burst into millions and millions of tiny blue and green pieces from death. Next, he checked if he'd gotten any loot. 

ID: 27168
MD: 5 (0 DMG)

Golden anticipated the attack from the other boar, now seeking revenge for its partner boar. Golden smirked as he rolled out of the way so he wouldn't be hit with the attack. Too easy boar. Golden thought. Try harder. Golden shouted, "Switch!"

Golden (50/55) [H: 10] [Battle Healing]
Xion (36/36) [H: 3] 
Boar #1 (0/30) -11 [Thorns]
Boar #2 (28/30)

ID: 27169

BD: 1 (I hate my life RNGesus why) 

Xion watched as he quickly dispatched the first boar with relative ease "Nice work, seeing the entire tank thing is working out for you" he said before attempting to attack the other boar, but ultimately failing as his blade missed it's mark. Rather fristrated, Xion backed off and waited for Golden to attack. 

Golden (50/55) [HATE: 10] 

Xion (36/36) 

Boar#2 (28/30) 

ID: 27172
BD: 3 (0 DMG)
MD: 6 (1 DMG)

Golden smirked. "I'm not even close to being a complete tank." Golden said... he knew that he was a long way off from being a great tank that could fight boss fights. He smiled as he charged toward the target boar, hoping to deal some damage. However, the boar was able to dodge the attack. This one's more evasive. Golden examined, able to follow its movement with his eyes as it charged forward. Golden grinned and purposely stood his ground so he would take damage but his thorns would also inflict damage upon the boar. Golden grinned even wider when the boar made contact.

Golden (50/55) [H: 10] [Heavy Momentum]
Boar #1 (0/30)
Boar #2 (26/30) -2 [Thorns]

ID: 27425

BD: 5 (Why RNGesus why) 

Xion nodded "But you're getting there, I doubt I would do more than 1 damage if I tried to attack you" he said before aiming a strike as the boar as it backed off. He ran towards it, but the beast moved ti the side as the player brought his blade down, missing it completely. "It would seem that this one's good at dodging for some reason" he said, a hint of irritation in his voice. 

Golden (50/55) [H: 10] 
Boar #1 (0/30)
Boar #2 (26/30) 

ID: 27440
BD: 9 (9 DMG)
MD: 7 (1 DMG)
CD: 12 (+1 HP)

Indeed. Golden thought when Xion brought up the fact that he would only be able to deal one damage except on critical damage. However, it wasn't as important as the current battle situation. Xion had managed to miss once again and he was going to have to hit the boar, hoping to make up for the fact that Xion dealt zero damage the last attack. With a shrug and a swish of his gracious hair, Golden sprinted up to the boar before bringing down his trusty friend, otherwise known as a rapier, onto the boar. Golden's attack proved to be quite successful and was even more successful when the critical he inflicted combined with his heavy momentum enhancement. He had been contacting people to make him a better enhancement since he didn't like the heavy momentum boost but now he might be regretting to do so when the armor is finally created.

The boar who had just managed to get attacked by Golden hopped up to seek revenge. Golden smirked when he saw the boar coming and stood his ground so that he would use his thorns enhancement which was one of his favorite enhancements to damage the boar. Indeed, to Golden's anticipation, the tactic worked very well as the boar leaped back from his armor in pain and distraught.

Golden (50/55) [H: 13] [Battle Healing]
Boar #1 (0/30)
Boar #2 (15/30) -11 [Thorns]