[SP-F2] The Ultimate Chrystal

*She Finds herself in a newer floor and stands in a dark forest that seems to be.. magical.* "Hello?" She shouts waiting for an answer. "Hello?" She asks after a short while. *She seems to have wondered father into the forest looking for some kind of civilization. "Hello?" She says for what had to have seemed a long eternity. *She starts to walk towards a small village with a small blonde merchant.* "Hello.. why is there no one here?" She asks the merchant.. demanding sort of... "Oh well this forest was abandoned and I have lived here for a while now... My parents died here... Everyone wondered away because there was a secret crystal somewhere in the desert.. far away from here. I understand why you might leave as well..." She seems to have muttered under her own breath."Oh I don't mind to be staying here for a while.." She says happily for she needed a place to stay... "Oh my gosh! Finally I have required a friend!! Along with a visitor for the night!!" She sounds excited... "Yes of coarse, now could you lead me to a nice.. empty room?" I stay to ask politely as I can.. "Yes, Of coarse!" She sounds more excitedly as she leads me to an amazing den with what seems like millions of rooms...