[PP-F5] Just Another Day (Xion)

"Nah I got nothing planned today.Wanna go out for a bit,let me grab my stuff and close the shop so wait outside" Vasth went to his room and grab thing and after he got dress he went to his cat and saod

"You guys be good now." Vasth rubbed all of them.Then he walked out and closed the shop. (So when are you going to make it?)

Edited by Vasth
  • 2 weeks later...

Xion nodded before walking out of the shop, stroking one of the smaller cats as he walked by. "I want to keep it...just...it's too cute" he said with a chuckle before walking out of the shop, closing the door behind him. While he was waiting for Vasth to lock up Xion decided to sit by the river, watching the water flow past him, different kinds of fish and other animals swimming along with the current, a couple of them jumping up to nibble on his fingers as he dipped them in the cool water. "Man...my shop seems more than slightly boring now" he said to no one in particular as he continued to watch the little fish nibble his fingers. 

Xion jumped, he had been so focused on the small creatures that he hadn't heard Vasth talking. "Oh, sorry. I'm coming" he said with a smile before getting up and walking over to the man. "So, where to, or would you like me to choose?" he asked as he looked at the area around them, Vasth's shop was an oasis of sorts, a small patch of paradise among the unforgiving dunes of floor five, which contained fierce MOBs, not dangerous for someone like Xion, or Vasth for that matter but if one is unlucky enough they could succumb to paralocking, as the scorpions on this floor had paralysis and had been known to Paralock people to death. It was a tactic that Xion used in PVP, and knew how devastating it was, and how quickly one could take down an opponent, no matter how much health or damage mitigation they had. 

(Wait...Floor 5 is a desert.....*$@# i didn't know, I am moving my shop to 3rd floor,so let just keep going with this for now)

Vasth stared out into the horizon, Vasth decided this. "Let go fight a mini boss on this floor,you up for that?" Vasth looked over to Vasth. Vasth hear that there was a mini boss roaming around. Vasth wanted beat it. 

"If you mean the sand shark then sure, I've already beat it about three times. but I don't think we can even find it without accepting the quest..." he said as Vasth proposed fighting a field boss, which was a relatively easy task. "We could always challenge ourselves you know, there are normal enemies as strong as field bosses around here I think, how about we see how many we can round up?" he said with a chuckle. 

Vasth smiled "Sure, You're leading to way in the fight." Vasth popped up the map and started to walk to the whereabouts of the mini boss. Vasth equipped his cloak to protect him from the sandy winds and the hot sun rays. Vasth was used to this heat in the real world. Vasth wondered how Xion was holding up. "It's a long walk, So tell me when you need a rest."