[PP-F2] The Dragon Meets The Young Lady (Kotori)

Vasth was buying some materials,He walked about and he looked up to they sky,just daydreaming.

"It's a beautiful day yet again." he walk then the town and saw a bit players walking around.

He went to a shop where you buy materials,as he got the materials and went out, he bumped into a young girl.

"Oh I am sorry,are you ok?" He held out his hand,the girl had dark brown hair,hazel eyes and she was very pretty.

Edited by Vasth

(OOC: I'm going to assume you mean Kotori as the girl you bumped into and if I'm right, just to confirm, she has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.)

Urbus. The second floor of Aincrad's resident city, full of bustling players and NPCs. It was a perfect place to set up shop. Of course course as her own cafe was situated on this floor although she hadn't actually cooked anything for some time. She wasn't here to return to that profession, she had just managed to teleport herself to the region and decided to walk around as a sort of relaxing walk. It wasn't really much to her decision as she was only doing so because there wasn't much else to do in her tiny social world that pretty much contained her and her only. The floor itself didn't change much at all, only few new shops opened up here and there. It was very crowded however, it was only a matter of t- "Oof!" A boy seemed to come out of nowhere as she stumbled a few steps forward before regaining her balance. The boy immediately saw his mistake and apologized. He also extended his hand out although she was nowhere near the ground in any way. Nevertheless, it was an honest mistake and she decided to calm any anxious feeling by speaking. "I'm fine, you didn't mean it."

(I thought you have green eye from your journal,also I am pretty sure my character made your one fall.)

Vasth pulled his hand away realising that she didn't fall.

Vasth patted the back of his head awkwardly

"umm yeah,let me introduce myself at least, my name is Vasth."   He held out his hand for a shake.