{ PP - F1 } umm...hello?

Again it felt as is that damn third party force was propelling her. Stupid, really. Akua blinked, staring at Zelrius from her perch on a "rock". "Oi! What the 'ell are ya doin' right now! I thought we partied up, whatever digital God of this world knows why I'd do that, and we're just sitting here? What'd we even party for anyways?" she snapped, blue optics cold as always.

Honestly why did she request to party up with him, especially with his name's color? Who knows; maybe she was curious about his name's color. It certainly was not green, and maybe she wondered of his reasoning or if he was acctually an enemy. Whatever her reason, she knew she'd keep her guard up.

Zelrius only continued to observe the area they were in when she spouted out. He just continued on, analyzing and taking into account every detail, The Color of rocks, position, size etc. Then he looked back to the girl he partied with. Still with no emotion he turned back and saw Miles running back to him, This Lit a Smile on Zelrius' face. He stopped and looked back to the girl

"Why don't you introduce yourself a little more?"

Normally her reflex would have been "None of your damn business!"; however it was his business, and for once in her life Akua was able to hold her toung. "Name's Akua; don't cramp my style and we're cool, mkay?" she puffed, offering a "peace-of-bread". Get it? A pun? Peace treaty? Piece of bread? Yeeeah.

The wind ruffled her aqua hair, and her matching eyes stayed locked on Zelrius. Perhaps she should get down from her perch? But she liked it here! She didn't want to get off this rock. Then again, how would he take the piece of bread, then? Well perhaps that'd be the point; if he meant it then he'd reach for it.

Zelrius looked to Akua, his stare staying emotionless and he listened to her then he nodded.

"I am Zelrius Blackfyre, Please just call me Zelrius." as he said this, a breeze rolled in, swaying his parted blonde hair slighty to the left, then the hair shifted back almost perfectly where it was. His dark blue eyes showing regret and intelligence, but lack of wisdom. He sighed and patted Miles on the Head.

"Aha, so I see. What should we do? Farm, I guess? I've only fought boars, but I think it's fine for me to try other species now," she suggested, shrugging. Honestly she was just bored, and started waving around the bread. Her fingers felt as if they where cramping, and she sighed. Her fingers slipped up, and the bread started to fall. "Awh, crap!" she growled, jumping down. She had just lost food, didn't she? Well. Damn.

Zelrius acted on instinct. His lighting speed ran off in a blast toward the bread and he jumped and dove to catch it. When he landed he grunted. Zelrius looked to Akua

"Heh, Sorry about that. I guess I should've taken the offering, thanks anyways!" He said and simply stored the bread in his inventory. Then he looked around and saw a small Fawn wander off. To this he smirked and nudged her with his elbow

"How do you feel about that one? We might get some Venison off of it!

[3/2/2014 5:27:53 PM] Zelrius: Battle System:

C = Critical = 1+Level/5 (ex, Level 20 would be a +5 Crit Damage)

Damage = D = Ex Say Attacker rolls 6, And Defender rolls a 3, The attacker does 2 damage If you roll 1-2 higher it is 1 damage, If you rolls 3-6 it is 2 damage, 7-9 higher is 3 damage

Attacker: Battle die is the only that counts, a 10 is automatically C + D Ex, If attacker rolls a 10 and Defend rolls a 9, That is 4 damage.

Defender: If you roll a Higher battle die, You can dodge, If you roll a higher Battle AND loot, You can Counter.

Akua 9/9

Zelrius 37/37

Miles 32/32

Fawn 3/3

She seemed relieved as Zelrius caught the bread, and she watched as he stowed it away. Good, he took the peace-of-bread. Has that gotten old yet? Then turning to the young deer, she nodded breifly. "Cool, that seems good," Akua shrugged. First, she took out her Throwing Picks. Throwing towards the fawn, she attempted a {Single Shot}. She silently willed for it to hit, biting her lip.

The fawn was instantly put into battle mode. Which was more or less Evasive mode then any.

The small deer saw the picks coming and moved fast, Running in the opposite direction from them. This brought a Smile Zelrius' face as well. he always loved a good chase. Without glancing her way and keeping his eyes on the fawn he asked

"Want me to chase it, or do you want to get it?"

She thought for a moment. She recalled she had essentially picked as many speed inducing skills as possible, and she felt excercizing these could only do good. "I'll do it!" she ansered sharply, quickly withdrawing her rapier. She spun around, instantly running as fast as she could after the young deer. She, however, wasn't quite faster yet, so giving chase was hard for her.

She planned on wearing it out, rapier propped in her right hand. Akua attempted to rush at it, and aimed to score a {Linear} attack on it's side.

Zelrius shrugged. Then a smirk spread across his face at her enthusiasm. He too ran to give chase to the girl, which at his level wasn't much of a run, more or less a jog. Still he chased on and watched what the deer did next.

(Higher Battle Die xP) The Deer kept running on, but instead of straight, abruptly stopped and veered a sharp left, taking off again.

"Damn it!" she spat, pulling out her throwing picks once more, and putting her rapier away. All that time she hadn't slowed down. Suddenly, the deer veered, and she halted. Akua threw the needle like weapons in a {Single Shot} quickly, not really focusing this time. If it hit, it hit.