PP-F1 (complete)

Akua was strolling around, fake sunlight strong in her eyes at the same time the party invitation popped up. "Damn it!" she yelped, eyes burning. "Get the Hell outta mah eyes, sun! Stop bein' a *!" Shaking her head and waving her arms frantically, she clasped her eyelids closed over her aqua optics.

The cerulean haired she eventually wound up toppling over in her frenzy, but landed under a shady tree. Akua let her chlorine colored eyes reveal themselves once more, and blinked a couple of times. As she did so she finally saw her awaiting party invitation, from that Kyoki chick from earlier. "Oi?"

Pushing herself up into a sitting position, Akua blinked a final time, before reaching out. Hesitating a moment, she atlast taped the circle. "Kyoki? Where're ya?" she called out, looking around.

*Snickering* I was sitting in the tree as she shouted for me lookin around "hey akua over here" I was hanging upside down from the branch laughing I dropped from the tree being sure to watch where I land otherwise I'd "end up hurting myself" even if there were no pain sensors touching the ground with my hands unhooking my legs and dropping to my knees before I stood wipeing the grass off my hands "what to do? what to do? so much to decide on" *I paced back and forth thinking* "what do you think akua?" I asked her

She sighed, shaking her head. Akua gave a breif halfhearted smile, exposing her little tsundere fang on the left this time. "Kyoki, do ya' know how to farm and fight yet? Really, ya' need to. I see you're still less then half way to level two," she puffed. There was alot, Akua guessed, that she could teach Kyoki, although still fairly fresh to SAO herself.

The aqua - headed she had already gotten a good grasp on this mysterious world; why not aid another player and make herself useful? Really now, Akua was quite useless at the moment. She had no job and didn't fight on the front lines, but merely farmed on the first floor and took her sweet time.

*stops pacing* "well yeah I do I'm just slow with this kind of thing and get impatient" the thing is I do but it takes such a long time and I get lazy most of that time I think to myself *scratching the back of my head laughing nervously* can you help me? I would gladly take all the help I need and at least have some sort of fun while I'm at it *smiles*

Good, just the answer she was looking for. "Alright, Kyoki. First I will pass this down to you; another user gave it to me when I was as lost as ya'self," she shrugged, and Akua pulled out the introduction-packet-thing. "Review it, then I'll show you how to fight some boars, okay?" she asked, waving the book around nonchallantly.

*takes the waving book and starts to read over it sitting in the grass* "interesting very interesting..." it going to take me a while to read this but luckily I'm a pretty fast reader so it shouldn't take me too long *I read quickly read it over about three times asking small questions here and there* its quiet interesting no magic just ability to handle a blade and use it right *a good half hour had passed handing the book back to Akua* "what will u teach me first then 'teacher' Akua?"

"First, I'll show you to fight," she stated, voice firm. That sounded reasonable, right? Akua thought so; this was a fighting based game, after all, and it took awhile to physically get used to. She also neaded to learn about switching, levels, and such, but that was for later. First, she had one simple question, though necessary.

"What kind of weapons and skills do you have?"

"well I have a one handed blade right now nothing too special and just a slash ability" I thought this over carefully "I was hoping to maybe at sum time to get a custom weapon like sickles but as I can see it doesn't really exist in this game does it?" *slouches in defeat taking a long sigh*

She thought for a moment. "I use a rapier--the starter rapier, nothing fancy-- and throwing picks. If you add rapier -- throwing picks are kinda unnecessary, just nice to have -- to your skills list, I think I could help you better?" Akua suggested. If she didn't take Akua's suggestion it would be fine, and she could still show her how to fight. It wasn't exactly rocket science.

"well I'll stick with the sword I have if I can I plan to learn to dual wield as well if I ever get the ability" but since most likely won't get any kind of blade I'd want I'd have to find some like it I thought... "so for now I think I'll stick with the weapon I have at the moment and learn what I can" I also need to make sure that my armor will fit the style I want as well

She nodded. Fair enough, fair enough; Akua could understand. "Alright, see that boar over there? Draw y' sword, Kyoki-san," she warned, pulling out her rapier. "I attack first; then we switch and you attack it, okay? Then we take turns," she explained simply.

Battle Dice(for this thread)

1 = miss with 1 HP lost(monster countered and hit)

2-3 = miss, no HP lost

4-6 = hit (does 1 damage)

7-10 = hit (does two damage)

11+ = hit (does three damage

Aiming her rapier, Akua hoped to land a {Linear} strike on the boar's side.

Akua rolled a seven

Akua HP: 9

Boar HP: 3

Kyoki HO: 5

And it hit! Smiling, Akua jumped back, glancing at Kyoki. "Switch!" she called out, and awaited Kyoki to draw her sword. She felt appeased that it had landed a good hit; nice was to start off the lesson. Maybe she'd be a good teacher.

Battle Dice (for this thread)

1= miss, with 1 HP lost (monster countered and hit)

2-3= miss, no HP lost

4-6= hit (does 1 damage)

7-10= hit (does 2 damage)

11+= hit (does 3 damage)

My sword is out and ready for anything that might happen and hoping for some decent damage

"G'job, Kyoki! Switch!" she called out, smiling. She was so proud of her student; she was a fast learner. She could only hope they'd both live. It didn't feel right to teach someone then know either of you died. Really, it didn't. Leaping foward, she drew out her rapier once more.

Battle Dice(for this thread)

1 = miss with 1 HP lost(monster countered and hit)

2-3 = miss, no HP lost

4-6 = hit (does 1 damage)

7-10 = hit (does two damage)

11+ = hit (does three damage

Akua dove foward, aiming a {Linear} attack again.

Akua rolled a nine

Akua HP: 9

Boar HP: 0 - DEAD

Kyoki HO: 5

She saw as a glowing line lit up the side of the boar, and after a freezing moment, it dissapeared. It left three...boar chop things, on the ground. "Alright, Kyoki we did it!" she smiled, offering two of the three food items to her student. It only seemed right, right?