PP-F1 A legitamate Buisness [Earning a Living Quest] With Astra

Aramail remained silent, preferring to let Astra speak. After the ginger man had left, Aramail knelt down and picked up the pieces of paper. She turned and faced Astra, her face red with a flurry of emotions. "That was such a rush! I mean, way better than any fight!" She said, clutching the papers in her fist. She giggled, as a rush of endorphin filled her brain. She coughed once, regaining the normal color of her face. "Well, come on. We don't have all day. I'm certain he's alerted the authorities already." She said, shrugging and placing the vouchers in her inventory. She walked back to the door in the alley, her hood down. She knocked three times, and the slide came undone. "Hey, I've got the things you wanted." She said, flashing the papers.The slide slid shut again, and no noises were heard. Suddenly, a loud clank was heard, and the door creaked open an inch.  Aramail reach over, and opened it before stepping inside.

Astra seemed to dust his hands clean of the dirty work as Aramail seemed to be overjoyed by the thrill of their actions. Astra had to admit, letting his dark side come out was more than just a release, it felt natural...was natural. It was in his nature to be like that, no wearing a mask and showing everyone he was a jovial, selfless and righteous man. These people, they were all his little pawns in his game of chess. Each one to be moved as he instructed. With that feeling of euphoria passing and going by them, Astra and Aramail headed back to the creepy guy behind the metal door. As they shuttled there, they kept their hoods up so that their faces were covered from the local authorities. Whispers were already being threaded into ears of a criminal act happening in the Market District. 

Astra kept a close eye on the street before them as Aramail did her thing. No conversation was expressed between the two instead the metal door opened up slowly to them. He followed the woman closely as they entered inside, Astraeus had no idea what to expect as they entered.

As Aramail entered the dark room, she looked behind her to see if Astra was following. As the two stood in the dark room, a sound of a door could be heard. As a set of double doors opened, light filled the room. A voice called out, deep and foreign. An accent that hinted Chinese, or Korean. "Welcome. Please, come in. Come in." Aramail stood silent for a few moments, then stepped into the room. Aramail was quite amazed at what laid before her. The room was bright red, with gold accents. The entire place looked like Chinese royalty. In the middle of the room there stood a large banquet table, at the end was a man dressed completely in black. "Ah, welcome. Aramail, and Astraeus. Causing a bit of ruckus in my part of town are we?" He said, a slight chuckle in his voice. Aramail stayed silent, knowing the voice but not the face. It didn't help that the face was covered by a mask either. "And you are?" Aramail asked the man at the table. The man laughed. "Not so much as an I, but more so as a we. And we, are the Red Dragon." He said. Aramail did her best to hold buck her chuckle. How stupid could a name for a gang be? "Now, pleasantries aside. Now for work." He said, sliding some papers over, across the table to the two. "Those are what you'll be needing, Aramail. To work here at least." He said. "Take your papers and go. Should we require you two, we'll call for you." He said, waving his hand. "Now go, I'm more than certain that you'll be busy." He said, before Aramail nodded and left.

After walking away for a few block, Aramail sighed. "What kind of ending was that?" She said, frustrated. She had just broke a man's finger, and this was the ending she got? Some Chinese dude just saying 'congrats. Here you go.' She furrowed her brow. "And what kind of name is 'Red Dragon' anyways? God, what a lame-ass." She said, pouting. She opened the folder, and nearly dropped it as a 'Quest Completion' menu appeared. Inside the folder had a small list of instructions. "It says to 'just pick a place' and set up shop. And that, they'll supply me with a stock." She said, rubbing the back of her head. She looked at Astra and blushed slightly. "Thanks. For helping me again." She said softly.

When the two entered the dark entrance Astra had thought to himself that this was a similar situation when they were in the cave, "I promise not to--" he went silent, he remembered he was told to never bring up that subject again. He swallowed lightly as the area was filled with light as another set of doors opened to them. Astra blinked a few times allowing his eyes to settle over the oriental Chinese den? They were pretty elaborate with the decorations, bold red and golds strewn all over the place made it feel as the name suggested The Red Dragon. Astra leaned on his right leg, keeping an eye on this masked figure ahead at the table, he thought it was suspicious when he added in 'should we require you two, we'll call for you...' part. It didn't settle well with him, but it was probably some intimidation factor.

The two were released to back into the public once more, Astra had placed his cloak in his inventory, it was a short lived dream but now he was back to wearing his mask as the overly charming, overly dramatic Traveling Performer...Well, it wasn't all bad. They had walked a few blocks away and Aramail had opened up her letter. Astra could see the congratulatory notice of her quest ending and gave a loud clap, "Hey! Looks like its all done!" he said amusing himself. She had talked about what just happened previously, the Performer wasn't sure what that was all about, "You are the Merchant, not me...But they did say they'll be requiring you later...So perhaps you have some more lose ends to tie up later? In any case--" Astra hummed to himself and his smile was brighter than the sun, "Oh! Come, come. You don't have to thank me. It was all in a day's work!" he leaned forward with a sweeping bow, "We made a pretty good team though. Whenever you wanna do the Bonnie and ...ugh...Alphie thing again, you just let me know! That was the best fun I had since coming to this game....well, second best thing," he noted to himself.

Aramail opened her menu, and added the file and papers to her inventory. And as Astra had said, her status menu labeled her as a merchant. It was a nice feeling, to have a job again. She couldnt stand, standing still. She felt as if she had to constantly keep moving. Her martial arts helped her with that, for the most part. Punching amd kicking couldnt make money. Well, as much money as owning a store. "Ah, hell." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "I dont even have a name for my shop. I'm sure ill come up with something." She looked back at Astra. "Whats wrong with Alphfie? What were you wanting, Cly-" Aramail stopped short, now realising what Astra had meant all along. "You meant, Bonnie and Clyde." She said, laughing at her own stupidity. "And what do you mean, seconed best thing? The first thing wouldn't be feeling me up, would it?" Aramail asked, walking closer to Astra.

(Uncolored, cause no wifi for my lappy and on mobile)

Edited by Aramail

Astra smiled and then waved his hands vigorously at her comment, "No! No! No!..." his eyes shifted to the left, those blue averting her gaze as she walked closer to him, "The first best thing that happened to me in the game...Well, I suppose it would be meeting you. And becoming a Performer tied in the spot. I am a bit more of a gentleman than that! AND that was an accident! You think I go around town groping women for the fun of it...? Maybe back home in the real world, but I have a reputation to protect here. I can be named some lecherous, womanizer when I live in an Orphanage...what would the children think?"

Astra laughed, it was true though. Meeting Aramail made his week...although technically, they have only met each other yesterday it felt like a lot longer than that. He coughed and his eyes went back to the female, he smiled softly and leaned on one side of his body and folded his arms, "Clyde would have been the appropriate name to use in that situation, but I suppose we can be a little more original. Bonnie and Alphie, the terrible duo. I'm still quite unsure of that name though...Makes me sound...like a kid or something..." Astraeus shrugged with his shoulders, his arms still folded. "So what's the plan? That quest didn't take too long and we still have a full day ahead of us..."

Aramail took a step back away from Astra. To be honest with herself, the best thing that happened to her was probably meeting Astra. Without him she'd still be stuck in that cave trying to solve that riddle. She sighed softly. "I think I'm gonna spend my day trying to get my store settled. I expect you to be there for the opening." She said, more of a demand then a request. "Otherwise, I might cry." She said, heavy sarcasm in her tone. She turned, and started to walk away. "I'll catch you later handsome. Be sure to give the kids my love." Aramail said, waving.

After walking for a bit, Aramail found a nice sized building. After a short process of turning in her quest, the building was now hers. The first floor was bare, with shelves and racks lining the floor. A single counter was in the back of the room, with a room behind. Stairs then lead to a second floor which had a small bedroom and bathroom. It was more of a small apartment, then a store. But hell, it was hers and she was happy to have it.

quest complete

Aramail: Ability to open a shop, the profession:Merchant, Extra mats(To be rolled by a GM), 200Col(1 Page completed), 1SP (Thread Complete), 1SP (Quest Complete)

Astra: 200Col (1 Page Complete), 1SP (Thread Complete)