[SP-F2] Chopping Block (COMPLETE)

I picked myself up off of the ground and sheathed Cobra again, my eyes still desperately tearing the area down, mentally of course.  Come on... Come on... Gotta be something around here... And that was when I heard it; a large plodding nearby.  I ducked down swiftly and backed up to a nearby tree trunk, my breathing shaking lightly.  My head turned the corner, and I stared daggers into the hulking bear strolling past, blood staining its black lips.  Wait, blood... I stealthily crawled away from my hiding place towards the area the animal must have just been at.  Sure enough, there was half a rabbit laying in the grass, the point where it was torn censored by the familiar red cross-hatching.  I grasped it with my left hand and it began transferring to my inventory.  It didn't look like my luck had run out yet.

---

ID: 31471

LD: 19 = +1 Rabbit Body (Mat)

Grave: 22/27 HP

Edited by Grave

I spun my vision around, left to right and back again.  I could only hope I would find one more material before I fled the scene.  That was actually a rather useful skill I applied then; tracking animals and finding clues as to where they might have been.  I intended to use that skill in the future when searching for materials.

Maybe I could have found something on my way back to town.  I began to stroll back to Urbus, my eyes peeled for any glint or movement.  My strode was short, but my pace was quick, slow enough to watch for anything of interest, but fast enough that I'd make it to safety before nightfall.  I passed through rows of trees, careful to not step on any potentially ripe fruits.  However, as I was thinking about that, my foot stopped just short of a large, golden-green apple upon the grass.  I briskly bent down to pick it up, and smiled softly as it disintegrated and transferred to my inventory.  Satisfied, I broke into a sprint, bolting for Urbus.  Little did I know how far I had travelled from the city.

---

ID: 31472

LD: 18 = +1 Fool's Apple (Mat)

Edited by Grave