<<The Gemini>> Sp-F6 Complete

After defeating my inner demons, I laid low for a while. That encounter against myself really did do a number on my psyche. I'm afraid that I would be able to return to my average level of sanity any time soon. It was about 3 days after the encounter that I was adventuring around the civilization of floor 6. I decided that I was going to try and get some materials or some Col. from fighting Mobs. I walked out into the wilderness, along with my faithful scorpion companion, Khepri. I didn't have to venture too far until I came upon the first unlucky mob that stand in my wake. It looked like a mummified corpse, wielding two axes. It had noticed me and looked ready to attack. I myself, readied into a stance that allowed me to either strike or block. That's when I felt the feeling that I was being watched... 

Edited by Abalasster

I could exactly pinpoint where this thing was. All I knew is that there was something around me, somewhere, watching me, studying me. I shook off this feeling and prepared for the battle against this foe...

ID: 28014

Mob die: 2

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified Wretch 10/10

The monster moved at me in a pretty swift speed. Seeing as how it looked mummified, I thought that it would move just a little slower. It was alright though. I move over to the side when it took its first swing. It went for another, in which I dodged by bending backwards. I rolled back away from the creature. My initial evaluation of the creature had been wrong. I expected a creature of that fortitude to be a bit slower. I adjusted myself. This fight wouldn't be as easy as expected. But, something else persisted. I still felt those eyes on me...

I scanned around the area in front of me. I still couldn't see the person that was spying on me. This was beginning to get on my nerves. After this fight was over, I was going to find who or whatever this thing was and why it found it necessary to watch me...

ID: 28015

BD: 7

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified Wretch 9/10

I rolled back towards my opponent. It tried to strike me with it's axes, but I was able to block it with my sword. I then staggered the creature and it stumbled backwards. I then proceeded to thrust Zephyr into the creature. I took the sword out while the creature stumbled back even further. My attack hadn't done the amount of damage that I wanted it to do, but it was damage none the less... 

The creature picked itself back up slowly. It roared at me. Clearly my strike had upset the beast. I smirked, and taunted it. "Are you even worth my time" I called out to the thing. "I thought that with you being on the 6th floor and everything, you were supposed to be some kind of threating monster. I've seen better form in that of a monkey on the second floor. The creature must have heard this comment, because it began to roar even louder. It readied its axes and got down into a position that looked like it was ready to charge at me. Something besides this caught my attention. I could still feel the eyes of something, somewhere, watching me with intensity. I wouldn't dare take my eyes off my opponent however... 

ID: 28280

MD: 5

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified Wretch 9/10

The creature did charge at me. When it was in melee range, it brought down both of its axes in an X formation. I caught the axes with my rapier. I staggered the creature again and it slide not to far backwards. It then threw one of it's axes at me. I had not expected this. Swiftly, I blocked the axe with my rapier, sending down to my feet. It then charged at me again. I was ready for him this time. Whatever it threw at me next, it would be going at likely double the speed but half the force. It brought down the axe, trying to hit in the head. I blocked and staggered the creature back. It then began to charge at me again. This time, I jumped on top of the things back and pushed off with my legs. This sent the creature into the ground and me into the air in the opposite direction...

ID: 28284

BD: 6

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified corpse 8/10

I was able to make a safe landing from when I launched myself the back of the creature. I turned around to see that the monster was still facing the ground. However, the creature was now reunited with tis other axe, and was proceeding to get up. Now was my optimal time to strike. I began to run back towards the creature, rapier at the helm. As I got closer and closer to the creature, it got further and further from its position on the ground. But, luckily for me, I was able to strike before the creature had recovered fully. I thrusted my rapier into the creature while it was still doubled over. I then proceeded to swept the creature off its feet. It fell to the ground and let out a grunt...

ID:28298

MD: 4

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified corpse 8/10

The creature laid on the ground. I knew that it wasn't dead, but this fight had began to bore me, so I began to walk off. That's when it got back up off the ground. "I let out a sigh, looked towards the sky and let my arms hang down. "Have you not had enough" I asked the creature. It came towards me, walking swiftly. I readied myself and was got in position. He charged at me and tried the same X formation. I smiled. "You've already tried this" I said to the creature. I staggered the creature back, like I had been doing. I prepared myself for the creature to throw his axe. Surprisingly, it didn't. But what it did do caught my attention. It got into a defensive position. I got into my offensive formation and prepared to strike...  

ID: 28301

BD: 7

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified Corpse 7/10

I began to move closer to the creature. I watched its every move. With it now taking a defensive position, I had no clue where this battle could go. If I missed even one minor detail, or made one mistaken, I could end up dead. The creature maintained its position the entire way I walked over to the creature. I stopped a little out of melee range. I looked the creature in the eyes. It had eyes that were blood red. Before I could strike, it struck first. It swung one of its axes at me. I backed out of the swing, and it was open to a strike. I thrusted my rapier into its side. The creature roared out in pain...

ID: 28302

MD: 2

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified corpse 7/10

The creature tried to swing again in retaliation. I was surprised that this thing still had the energy to fight. I took my sword out of the thing and backed away. This thing had tanked three of my hits. I had yet to land a critical hit yet, so bleed couldn't take affect. The creature fell to the ground, supported up by one of its hands. I knew that this was time for me to strike. I ran at the creature to try to strike it. But before I could get all the way over to the creature, it was able to stabilize itself and throw one of its axes at me. I knew there was no way to go around this axe. I dropped to the floor, my back hitting the ground. I looked up to see that the creature was making its way back to standing up... 

ID: 28304

BD: 9

Abalasster 21/21

Mummified corpse 5/10 (+1 crit; +2 for next two turns, bleed damage)

I got back up to see that the creature was charging at me with his one axe. It was about to bring it down on me, but I was able to block it. It continued this for several more tries. On his last try, he brought his axe up, and when I knew that he was going to bring it down, I moved out of the way. It ended up bringing is axe into the floor. I thrusted the sword into the creatures side, with all my weight behind it. This was the same side that I had hit earlier. I heard something pop and I knew that I had done some serious damage. The Creature let out one of the loudest roar I had ever heard. it fell to the floor. I took my sword out of the creature before it had hit the floor...

ID: 28305

MD: 10

Abalasster 17/21 (-1 damage mitigation

Mummified corpse 3/10 (+ 2 bleed, 1 turn left)

I looked down at the dying creature. I sheathed my sword. I was no longer interested in this battle. "You were a worthless foe" I said to the creature. I spat on the pitiful thing and began to walk away. That was a bad mistake. About ten seconds after I have given my statement, I heard the creature groan behind me. I didn't want to look at the thing. That's when it hit me. The thing must have regained enough strength to get up and throw the axe, because the next thing I know, I feel a sharp pain in my left shoulder blade and I fell to the ground. The pain was terrible. I began to pick myself up. I got up and turned to see the creature standing up as straight as it could, its arms hanging at its sides, in about 35 degree angles. I took the axe out of my shoulder blade...

ID: 28310

BD: 1

Abalasster 17/21

Mummified corpse 1/10

I readied the axe in my hand. I looked down at the weapon. It had a rather odd design, almost Egyptian. I gripped it. Now that this creature had no weapon, I knew that it was time to strike. I threw the axe with all my force behind it. But, I wasn't ready for what happened next. The creature, that was so wounded and hurt, was able to grab the axe before it was able to hit him. I was taken aback. This was so out of the ordinary for me. This creature didn't look like it could carry the axe, let alone be able to grab it out of mid air. I knew that now that it had a weapon, that it would be striking soon, so I unsheathed my rapier. This foe was relentless and wouldn't give up until he was in the ground...

ID: 28312

MD: 2

Abalasster 17/21

mummified corpse 1/10

The creature started at me. It started like a tip toe and then grew into a walk. I stood ready to make a move. Its movement then grew to a slow run or a fast walk. It swung its axe at me but I was able to catch it with my rapier. I looked to the way that the axe and rapier were intertwined. I knew that with just the right amount of force, I could release the axe from the grips of the creature. I pulled my rapier back with great force, and the axe went flying out of the hands of the creature. It roared in my face, releasing saliva from the mouth of the creature and landing on my face. I brushed it off and got ready to strike this nasty swine... 

ID: 28313

BD: 5 (JUST LET ME KILL HIM PLEASE)

Abalasster 17/21

Mummified Corpse 1/10

I was ready to end this creatures miserable existence. I thrusted the sword towards the creatures abdomen. But, even with this things wounds, it still moved with stunning speed. I threw two more thrusts of the swords, trying to kill this thing. But, with my luck, I couldn't land a hit. I move my sword back one more time and was ready to end this with this thrust. I plundered to sword towards the creature. But, it amazed me again. It was able to catch my sword before I could make contact with the creature. I ripped the rapier back, hoping to get it out of the things hands. Luckily, I was able to...

ID: 28314

MD: 3

Abalasster 17/21

Mummified corpse 1/10

The monster was defenseless. Both of its axes were missing somewhere on the battlefield. But, even with its weapons gone, this thing could still defend itself. I ran at the creature again, for the countless time. But, before I had gotten to the creature, it pulled another trick out of its sleeve. I pulled a dagger out from behind it. I stooped mid sprint and got into a defensive position. This thing was full of tricks and I was tired of it. I wanted this thing dead, and I was tired of this things way to prolong the fight...  

ID: 28361

BD: 5 ( >:/ )

Abalasster 17/21

Mummified corpse 1/10

I ran at the monster in retaliation. I wanted to strike the thing so hard that it combusted. But, before I could land the hit, I moved out of the way. I didn't understand, did this creature have some kind of ability where the more damage it takes, the faster it moves...

ID: 28362

MD: 9

Abalasster 14/21 (-1 damage for dmg Mit.)

Mummified corpse 1/10

Before I could recover from my last attack failure, the creature had taken the opportunity to strike me. When he moved, he was able to get over to my right side. That was where he brought down his axe. It hit me on the right side of my back. I fell to the floor. The pain was almost as terrible as when he threw the axe at my shoulder blade. This creatures luck had to run out soon, or I would be dead...

ID: 28363

BD: 8 (FINALLY)

Abalasster 14/21

Mummified corpse 0/10

The creature stood over me while I was on the floor. I assumed that it believed that the fight was over and that he would be making the final move, here and now. Well, it couldn't be more wrong. I grabbed the leg of the creature, pulling it with what strength I had left. I was trying to get the creature on the ground. I was able to accomplish just that. I positioned myself so that I could plunge my rapier into the creature. I did so, hitting it square in the Abdomen. It began to roar in pain. I kept pressing the sword deeper and deeper into the creature, hoping that it would die. Its roar got quieter and quieter. It then went limp and evaporated. I let myself fall back onto the sand. Before I got up I looked if the creature had dropped an item...

ID: 28363

LD: 17 + 1 for search and detect level  1

I was able to find 50 Col from the monster, hardly compensation for this long trial...

I got up from the sand and that feeling began again. I looked around to see who or what was watching me. "Show yourself" I called out to the land beyond. That's when a figure appeared and began towards me. I frowned and called out to this person. "What's your problem? Are you studying me or something" It walked up to me and handed me two basic health potions. "That was some pretty good fighting. A creature like that isn't easily taken down". I was taken aback. This person had been watching me and now is going to give me heal potions and a congratulations. I drank the potions and thanked the stranger for his generous gift. "You are most welcome. I have but one request of you before you leave". "Shoot" I said. I would do him a favor, for he gave me some heal back. "Duel me". A notification appeared before me. There was no name for the stranger. I looked back up to him. His face and entire body was covered with robes, so I couldn't make out any key details about him. I accepted and got ready for the duel...  

We back away from each other and the duel begun. But something was unsettling about the atmosphere. I didn't feel right about this duel. That's when I began to have more and more questions. The player ripped of its cloak, revealing itself. It was...Me. I almost had a breakdown. This reminded me about the Waterfall of Sage. Was this the revenge of my Demons. I got in my trademark position, ready to strike or block...

ID: 28372

BD: 6

Abalasster 21/21

NPC 20/21

The other me had a name above its head. "The Gemini" I whispered under my breath. It took the same position as me. I knew that we would be standing here for ages. I was one whom preferred defense to offense, but I struck first. Our rapiers collided around three times until I had a window of opportunity to strike. He was recovering from a block and I thrust my sword into him. It connected, but didn't go very deep. He kicked me back before I could land another hit...

ID: 28374

MD: 10

Abalasster 21/23 (-1 dmg mit.)

The Gemini 22/23

When he kicked me back, I fell to the ground. Before I could recover, the ran at me and brought his rapier down into my abdomen. I yelped in pain. He was now on top of me and had a severe advantage in the fight. I brought my legs around and kicked him foreword, getting him off of me. I got up as fast as I could. That had put me at disadvantage but I was ready to get the odds back in my favor. However, the Gemini had already picked himself up and was ready in the position that I always used. This fight would be a long one...

Edited by Abalasster