[PP-F1]<<Feeding the Enemy>> {Akua; aided by multiple}

Three other health bar popped up under mine, surprising me. 'Akua has so many party members right now, so why does she need my help?' Pondering for a while before sending her another message, as she had never told me where she currently is.

"Where are you right now?" I touched the O button and a notification saying that my message had been sent popped up.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sent over instructions on how to reach her crew, signing her name at the end. Honestly, Akua figured having Dandy tag along would be nice, but perhaps Dandelion also wanted the experience. Extra experience meant extra levels. In turn extra levels meant more HP, and the higher your HP the higher chance you'd survive.

That, and in case DandelionWings had wanted a familiar of her own, Akua figured she'd like to see that the quest was like. She didn't want to know someone got in major trouble on a potentially dangerous quest. Besides, the cerulean haired she had wished that she had been able to see what the quest was like before undertaking it. Akua also felt more secure in higher numbers at the moment as well, it helped to pass time too, which didn't hurt.

Dellis had decided not to participate in the fight, since he had noticed their levels were pretty low, and wanted them to get the experience from the fight, so they could level up faster.

He kept a close look on the combat, though, so as to avoid anyone getting hurt.

As he expected, though, the other two made quick work of the Cobra.

"You fight well, you two. Good work." He congratulated them.

At the same moment, another player arrived from the field.

"Oi, Akua! I'm here!" She shouted.

He turned to wave at the newly arrived girl. "Good day. You're here to help Akua too, I assume. You're a bit late, though, we've already found..." He turned

"The feline..." He concluded with a dismal tone, as he noticed the Leopard had ran off while they weren't looking.

"I guess not, then." He smiled.

"Akua, how are your tracking skills? You should be able to track a specific monster, if they're high enough. That could help us a lot." He asked.

"Ay! Hey Dandelion!" Akua called, putting away her selected weaponry. She'd need a new one soon, she realized; the durability seemed to be wearing. That, friends, was not a good thing. She let out a little sigh. She'd deal with that later; now, they had a cat to chase. "I think she went that way," she stated, directing her pointed finger at deeper in the lush, diverse forest, closer to a pond.

{ I'm thinking it'll take one post from all of us to reach there, then we'll see, okay? }

Dellis looked at the little girl, and then at the direction she was pointing at.

He nodded. "Okay, then, let's get moving. If we stall too much, she's gonna get away." He warned.

Izzy stood on two legs, on his shoulder. He looked at her. "Izzy, can you track her?" She asked the little lizard.

*I'm no dog, you idiot, i'm a mighty dragon!* thought the little lizard.

"Ah, don't be so uncollaborative, Izzy! You're evil." He joked to the little pet.

He turned to the others. "We're quite close to her, it seems. Our chase is almost at an end." he stated, waiting for them to move.

They seemed to have arrived closer near the blue felidae at last when Akua sighed. "Dandy, all it looks like is a pork chop. The system doesn't even have blood, nonetheless guts." The cerulean haired she overlooked her party again. They seemed well aside from that, which was good. Just how did one achieve stomatch illness from inside of data? Oh, well.

She thought for a moment at such a question. "We're not many meters away now," Akua stated, volume suddenly dropping low. "I think I should go ahead and feed her while you wait here -- okay?"