[PP-F1]<<Feeding the Enemy>> {Akua; aided by multiple}

He nodded, silently, without speaking a word. This was Akua's time to shine, not theirs.

He crouched down so the familiar couldn't see him, and waited, peering intently at the girl and the familiar.

*I'm sure it'll all go well.* He thought.

*Sometimes you're right too, once in a while.* Thought the little lizard on his shoulder.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She made little tsk noises, as if to get a real cat's attention, as she cautiously approached. Akua bent down onto her knees, quietly withdrawing a porkchop - thing. Jabbing her rapier into the ground as one last attempt at the symbol of a piece offering, she now held the boarchop out with two hands. Quietly she called to the dark blue feline.

"Aisu-san! Aisu, I've a nice boarchop for you!"

As Akua kept quietly calling out to the virtual feline, slowly the snow leopard looked up. The aqua haired girl's heart froze. Come here, come here, she silently willed, holding her toung. Hesitantly the monster started coming foward. Another step, another step. This keps continuing untill the felidae was a mere meter away. Then, it paused.

Come on, come onnn... Akua tried to stay calm, albeit she was somewhat nervous that the cat would run. She sighed out a breath of releif; the fake animal stepped the meter away; soon she was at Akua's hand. Take it, damn it! Take the meat already!

Soon the boarchop was gone; she seemed to have succeeded. Akua let out another breath of releif. "I shall call you Aisu, Aisu-chama. That way, your nickname can be Ai -- that means love where I'm from." Was that all? Had she acctually succeded?

He smiled as he saw the young girl succeed in her attempts.

"Good job, Akua!" he muttered under his breath, so as not to scare Ai.

*That's a wonderful name. I wonder why my lizard must be called Izzy.* He thought, idly.

*Well, she fared far better than you did with me.* Thought the little lizard.

"Hey, that would have been easier if you told me you were a Cave Dragon, wouldn't it?" He remarked to the little lizard.

Hopefully, no one had seen that. What would have they thought if they had seen him speaking with a cave lizard?

Izzy, in the meantime, made no response, and bit him on a finger for no other reason that wanting to do that.