[SP-F3] Astraeus: To Kill a Mocking Player

Astraeus had pulled some strings here and there for some late night activities on the third floor of Aincrad, what he had in store was something remarkably evil in store for a certain player he had come across not too long ago. He had kept tags on such a player just in case and it seemed his mouth was causing an upset to Astra's ambitions. But that was to be saved for later. The Traveling Performer had recently got himself a new shiny dagger that he had wanted to try out which added some of the mechanics he had not see before, The Blood Drinker as it was so called and rightfully named thanks to Xion of the Zefra Forge. What he did not know was this little dagger was going to be center piece of a world of hell later on. From the town he was staying at, he traversed the path out into the Prairies where he would find his suitable victim, the monsters here were of decent level and variety...And he could no longer be a lazy butt and hang around the Orphanage. Danielle needed mats for cooking and the children needed mats for their group hunting trips. He sighed, there was no rest for the wicked. 

The Performer waltzed out of the safety of the area and into the growing meadows of the Prairie field, light steps took wind as he rushed into combat with the nearest carcass he could find.

"Let's begin!"

Edited by Astraeus

A small orc appeared as his first enemy, a cartoonish looking character that was much smaller than a hulking one. None the matter size didn't matter this was simply a training battle for his new dagger. Producing Blood Drinker from the sheath, Astra twisted the blade in his hand, he was unsure if this was the proper etiquette to hold such a blade, but none the less he was doing it. The orc lifted its cutlass above its head and charged for Astra, "Oh my. Lively fellow. En garde you...Orc?" Might as well have a little fun with it before cutting it down to size. The blade of the orc passed by the bounding Performer as he easily dodged the blow, he came around and spun gracefully before planting his dagger into nothing but air. A total miss. A frown expression, Astra did not approve.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Casting: Astraeus || Tiny Orc [Initiative]

ID: 28281

Astraeus HP: 23/23 -- BD: 4 [Miss]

Tiny Orc HP: 13/13 -- MD: 3 [Miss]

Edited by Astraeus

The two danced around one another as prepared for the next assault. Astraeus' cold blue eyes sat upon the disfigured orc as it waved and brandished its cutlass at the Performer. Was it trying to be threatening? The Artist laughed and clapped his hands mocking the creature and its pitiful attempt to threaten the Mandolin player. Astra shook his head and flipped the long silver hair off his shoulders with the back of his hand. Gracefully moving the platinum from his shoulders, "If you insist on acting the Fool, then a Fool you shall be!" The orc snorted and charged head first swinging its cutlass around. Astra bobbed and weaved as he was nicked on the leg as he backed away from the horrible creature. Disgusted, the blade came down towards the flesh of the beast and rendered dermis with a malicious cut. Blood seemed to ooze outwards from the attack as the Orc became mortally wounded.

~~~~~

ID: 28282

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 10 [+4 Dmg, +2 Bleed] 1/2 Turns

Tiny Orc HP: 7/13 -- MD: 3 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

The orc made a noise that made Astra delighted. The sound was romantic, the sound pain was in the air as it seemed to choke on its own blood. Astra laughed and clapped his hands, it was a critical strike which activated the dagger's special ability, it literally seemed to drink the blood of the enemy as it glowed more brightly as it was soaked with the life force of his enemy, "Well! This is a lot more fun that boar hunting! Good thing I am alone, I wouldn't want anyone seeing me wallowing in the blood of this creature...Come on little rotting carcass...You know you can't hide from me..." the Orc appeared once more after getting up, the body seemed to move carelessly towards Astra. As it moved towards him slowly, it lifted the cutlass over its misshaped head but the wound caused by the Blood Drinker had opened up further from the orc causing it to stumble down. "Tsk, tsk...No fun here." Astra placed a boot on the creature and stabbed downward towards it, creating another vicious gash to the orc. 

~~~~~~~

ID: 28283

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 7 [+2 Dmg, +2 Bleed Dmg] Bleeding 2/2 Turns

Tiny Orc HP: 3/13 -- MD: 1 [Miss]

Edited by Astraeus

The orc seemed to scream as in convulsed under the boot of the player. Astra doubled over with laughter as he clapped his hands letting the orc go from his booted position. The fiend was severely injured, blood pouring and oozing out of the surface of that red hide. There was not much fight left in it, Astra simply stared at the creature. His bright blue eyes turning into slits of madness as his smile was as sharp as his Blood Drinker dagger, "I must thank Xion for this dagger once again, it is truly making me giddy. Come now little Orc, I haven't slayed you yet. For thee a thoughtless creature, head full of air, come to me my pretty and I shall give you nothing but despair...~"

The orc slammed its cutlass down into the ground tearing up grass, it disapproved of Astra's mockery and charged once more. "Stupid creature..." Astra said, as the creature furiously moved by, the dagger lit up with a red glow and the orc burst into a bloody mess before popping out of existence.

~~~

ID: 28286

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 10 [Overkill]

Tiny Orc HP: Death/13 -- MD: 5 [Miss] LD: 17+1=18 [Col Reward]

Rewards: +1 Mat,  65 Col

Edited by Astraeus

"Well, that was fun! Too bad that Orc didn't have much more spunk. Well, I guess while I am here, I could go looking for some apples, pick some cotton, go collect shiny things, or even rummage through the grass looking for herbs. Why don't I just do a little bit of everything? I mean, I could use the mats for anything. It would be silly of me to pass up anything when its free for the taking!"

Astraeus walked a little bit out of his way towards the prairie, he examined the tree before him and placed a hand on it, "Yep. Pretty sturdy looking tree...Wonder if it has any fresh fruit up there? This is where thrown weapons will come in handy...Not a skill in this game though." he cleared his throat and took a step back, no one was watching...and he kicked the tree as hard as he could. "MOTHER FFFFMMM!!"

ID: 28289 LD: 9+1 [Notta]

Astra hopped around in place, he cursed violently before placing his foot back down on the ground and flipped his hair off his shoulder once more. He grimaced from his aching toe...well, it didn't ache per se...he was a dramatic performer...You know! ROLE PLAYING! He had to keep in his character. Coughing loudly and to himself, he wondered if he could climb the tree...perhaps...? His eyes shifted, "I'll just stick to picking up grass...that seems much safer..."

Astra knelt down on the ground, surely there was something he could find here.

ID: 28290 LD: 8+1 [Notta]

He threw his hands up in the air, "Well fine!" he shouted.

Edited by Astraeus

The Traveling Performer had yelled loud enough to catch the attention of a bear, as it came charging from out of no where. The long snout was wet, it was a grizzly looking thing and he shot the creature a glance, "Oh! You want me to sing to you?" Astra asked clapping his hands while smiling, the bear responded with a loud growl. The expression changed from Astra's face, he didn't want to kill it...Yes he did, another reason to use Blood Drinker, the dagger that had stolen his heart.

Producing the blade from its sheath, the Traveling Performer Astra stood with no guard, no attack stance, just stood there and waited. There was no reason to, he could stand on his nose and the game would decide if he missed or hit, or if the target missed or hit. He yawned a bit, "Come on you intellectually challenged AI. I don't have all day..." The bear charged, it was faster than he thought and it took his by surprise. The bear halted to a stop and stood on its hind legs roaring with his massive mouth, "You know...you actually look bigger up close...heh..." came down the massive paw to shut the drama king up.

Casting: Astraeus || Grizzly Bear [Initiative]

ID: 28292

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 5 [Miss]

Bear HP: 14/14 -- MD: 8 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

Knocked down, Astra backed away slowly in the prairie grass, dagger still in his hand as he got back up to his feet and dusted the broken grass off his clothing, "Damn it. I just had these pressed. Alright you beast, you want some of Astra! Come and get him! ME! I meant to say me!" Astra rolled his eyes as the bear charged at him once more, the big belly of the creature shaking as it was running towards him, the fur and the saliva dripping from its mouth adding to the 'intimidation' factor.

Moving a slight step out of the way, Astra side stepped and thrust his blade as the bear was passing by. He noticed Blood Drinker did not activate its <Bleed> function, and his lips twisted in disapproval, "Well that was rather boring. Just a tiny little nick on that creature...Ugh! Gotta do everything yourself..." Astra complained.

ID: 28294

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 6 [+2 Dmg]

Bear HP: 12/14 -- MD: 3 [Miss]

Edited by Astraeus

The bear was obviously not that injured Astra thought inwardly. Fighting these monsters was rather boring, unlike the event he had set up this evening; now that would prove to be some fun. Astra took a stance that resembled something of an offensive, the bear shrugging off the last attack as its weighty head shook back and forth dispersing any pain. The Traveling Performer lifted his Blood Drinker up to the sky, "Umm, I think its your go...Mr. Bear." 

The Grizzly snorted, the saliva and snot came out of its mouth as it charged after him once more. The platinum hair of his danced and twirled as Astra moved with fancy foot work, but he was nailed in the leg by a massive paw strike that left him staggering. His eyes narrowed, the creature had damaged his otherwise perfect skin! "You miserable miscreant!!" With both hands on the Blood Drinker, as if the anger in his voice had rattled the blade, he slammed the blade into the tuft of the bear's hide and made clean, yet blood splattering cut.

ID: 28295

Astraeus HP: 19/23 -- BD: 10 [+4 Dmg,+2 Bleed [[1/2 Turns]]]

Bear HP: 6/14 -- MD: 8 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

The grizzly howled from the wound upon its back and started to strike and paw at Astra aimlessly trying to free itself from his blade. But the more he fought, the more the blade sank into the flesh draining the bear of its precious blood. But Astra did not come out wound-free, the brown grizzly chomped down on his shoulder and threw him two feet away as the bear stumbled down to the ground. Astra was flipped into the air and landed on his back in the grass, his body feeling the claw marks and the vicious bite that was presented to his perfect body. There was a cold look in his eyes as he stood up, those blue hues that were normally so gentle and so innocent, were now sapphires of flaming hot coals. The bear took a chunk out of his HP, but the bear was next to dead. He would make damn sure that thing would never see his face again.

"I will carve my name into your flesh as a reminder that Hell is real!"

ID: 28296

Astraeus HP: 15/23 -- BD: 9 [+3 Dmg,+2 Bleed [[2/2 Turns]]]

Bear HP: 1/14 -- MD: 10 [+4 Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

"Time to die you ugly, piece of trash! I don't care if you are real or not, I don't care if you can even hear me! You messed me up, and now I'm gonna make you regret doing what you just did! Come on! Come on! Get me! GET ME!!" Astra shouted at the grizzly bear, the creature roared as it stumbled to the left and right as it made a slow charge towards him. The might head of the brown beast bobbed up and down as its big and slow body was coming towards him, the bear's eyes seemed focus to take Astra in as lunch. The bear got up to and smashed its mighty paw into the side of Astra's face who stood his ground. His blue eyes looked back as he turned his head, lifted the dagger and thrust it into the eye of the bear. It shrieked in horror as the blade was jammed into its eye socket and was twisted out. The blade feasted on the blood of the beast as it was yanked out splattering crimson across the green grass, tainting its purity and defiling its beauty. 

The creature fell over and died, disappearing into the wind leaving behind Bear Jerky <<Common Item>> and <<+1 Mat>>.

ID: 28297 LD: 11+1 = 12 [Common Item]

Astraeus HP: 12/23 -- BD: 10 [Overkill]

Bear HP: Dead/14 -- MD: 9 [+3 Dmg]

Total Rewards Thus far: +2 Mats, 65 Col, +1 Bear Jerky

Edited by Astraeus

The Performer calmed himself down after that little scuffle, taking in two large breaths and exhaling slowly. Whipping around with his hand out, he drank in the warmth of the sun with his hands outstretched as if to...

"Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me~"

Astra landed softly in the grass as it long skirt like kilt fluttered around him. He knelt down and examined the ground, looking for two spots to see if he could find any other materials. He wore a smile on his face as he was humming the song, as weird as it was...he found it soothing to his heart, it was a miss or hit for many people and most of them never heard of Tiny Tim, he was a musical prodigy in the eyes of the Performer.

ID: 28299 LD: 19+1 [+1 Mat]

ID: 28300 LD: 11+1 [Notta]

Total Mats: +3

Edited by Astraeus

"Goodness gracious! These flowers are breathtaking!" Astra had found a few roses that were simply amazing to look at, taking his basic dagger as to not sully the blood stained Blood Drinker, he cut from the ground and stripped the beautiful roses from their earthen cage and placed them in his inventory. As he got up, he thought some more killing would do just before his afternoon meal, he was indeed having quite the appetite already. 

"Already my pawns are at work...Come little piggy, I shall rip the hair from your chinny, chin, chin." The Musical Performer, among other things, switched out to his beautiful Blood Drinker and produced it fluidly. His stance was non combative as he slid the dagger up and down his exposed flesh of his chest. His sapphire eyes twinkled as the Wild Hog charged in. It whipped by Astraeus as he spun on the ball of his foot and laughed at the creature at its poor attempt to strike. The Performer made a graceful slash towards the beast and ended up carved a piece of the flesh out with a nasty ripping effect as his dagger soaked the blood and drank the simulated crimson liquid. Yanking free the dagger, the bleed effect started to kick. It wouldn't take long for this Hog to go down for the count, "Just fall over already and give me my mat..."

~~~~~~

Casting: Astraeus || Wild Hog [Initiative]

ID: 29002

Astraeus HP: 23/23 -- BD: 8  [+2 Dmg, +2 Bleed] [Bleed: 1/2]

Wild Hog HP: 9/13 -- MD:4 [Miss]

Edited by Astraeus

The Traveling Performer tossed his dagger into the air casually, catching the hilt and displaying his animation as the Wild Hog was getting ready to charge once more, the same old routine was it? Sure, he was pushing over the weak creatures, but why would he fight something that could kill him when he had yet to get any special armor or anything. He tsked to himself as he nearly forgot about the Wild Hog coming for him. He narrowed his eyes as the Hog ran by him, its lengthy tusk catching the fabric of his clothes and pulled him to the ground as he traded off with the beast a lethal blow as it ran by. The bleed effect still occurring as the blood splattered from the wound once more.

Astra pulled himself up and dusted his body off with his hands and looked around, "I hope no one saw that...HEY! You foul and perhaps odorous creature! Who do you think you are?... Oh whatever. Just die already!" 

Casting: Astraeus || Wild Hog [Initiative]

ID: 29003

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 7  [+2 Dmg] [Bleed: 2/2]

Wild Hog HP: 5/13 -- MD:6 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

Astraeus yawned from his battle with the boar, his eyes sheepishly fell to the target. It grunted and a weird mucus came rolling out of its nose. Astra gave a 'bleh' sound as he looked at it with a disturbed face, "You got a little something...coming out of-- Oh my!" Astra jumped out of the way of the stumpy legged cretin as he moved to the other side of the field. His eyes watched and flickered, he wondered if he could throw his dagger at the beast from this distance. He rolled his eyes, if he did that he would have to run back to get it. He shook his head, the long platinum tendrils of his hair came undone from his shoulder as he flicked his hair with grace ever more. His light blue eyes squinted lightly and he complained, "Ugh...is it night time yet? I just wanna get on with the main attraction! And YOU! ARE NOT! IT!" he pointed his dagger at the grunting Wild Hog.

~~~~

ID: 29006

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 4  [+ Dmg] [Bleed: Not in Effect]

Wild Hog HP: 5/13 -- MD:3 [+ Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

The pudgy nuisance squealed and grunted, snorted and ripped grass with its hoofed feet. Astra eyed the creature, this was going to be one of those battles. He just knew it. As the discolored rolly polly pudgy hog came skittering across the field as it bellowed and whined with a whiny whistle from its foam dripping mouth. Astra stepped aside once more almost in a frantic jump as he lunged out of the way of the oncoming tusk. Kicking up grass from where he fell, the Performer sighed once more having missed an opportunity to attack the damn thing. His icy blues looked over his shoulder, gracefully flicking his hair with the back of his hand as it landed off his shoulder and unfurled to his back. 

"Ok! Ok! I get it! You are not a fan of me, and I am not a fan of you. So let me just stick my dagger in you and call it even, alright?" Astra smiled sharply at the grunting menace before him and then his thin eye brows raised and then he frowned.

~~~

ID: 29007

Astraeus HP: 21/23 -- BD: 2  [+ Dmg] [Bleed: Not in Effect]

Wild Hog HP: 5/13 -- MD:4 [+ Dmg]

Edited by Astraeus

Astra did something that he was going to regret and that made the Wild Hog angry. Could the beast actually hear him talking to it? He shrugged is well defined shoulders and flicked the collar of his caplet as he leaned on one foot with his weight. While the WIld Hog charged at him, the dagger in his hand seemed to glow once more with a deep saturated red as if it was calling out to be fed with blood. His blue eyes smiled with his sharp lips and the Hog juped at him. With a sort of mad look in his eyes, Astraeus plunged the dagger deep into the underbelly of the beast and started slashing and hacking bits of its fat away from it's body. Covered in blood and guts, he threw the creature off of him as it disappeared into the air leaving a shower of blood to rain down on the grass. Licking his lips he turned around to see people starring at him from afar. He waved with his blood soaked hand, "Hiya!~" they turned tail and left, leaving a frowny Astra behind.

"Well, poo! Oh! I didn't notice all this...colorful simulated blood. Isn't that nice? Bleh...note to self; take shower." 

~~

ID: 29008 LD: 8 [Notta]

Astraeus HP: 17/23 -- BD: 9  [+ 3 Dmg] [Bleed: 2/2]

Wild Hog HP: Baconized/13 -- MD:10 [+ 4 Dmg]

+ 1 Material

~~

Astra dusted the blood and dirt from his shiny black thigh high boots and looked around him making sure he was still alive, "Oooh! More flowers!" he said leaning down and searching the area for anything that might be useful, "Drats..."

ID: 29011 LD: 6+1 []
ID: 29012 LD: 8+1 []

Edited by Astraeus
grammar issue that bugged me

As he sheathed his dagger he opened his menu and looked at the spoils of victory, so far only four mats. He sighed, that was barely enough for a common equipment this day and age. Perhaps he could barter with a song or a dance? Shaking his head he noticed he received several incoming messages, he laughed to himself and amused over the course of a minute closing out of all the windows. So it had finally begun, he just had to wait till night fall to do it. He killed some time at the Orphanage as he made his way down to the first floor of Aincrad.

He stared at his plate kicking things away with his fork as he rolled something that looked like broccoli into his mashed potato substance, "What's wrong Astra?"

"Hnnn? OH! Nothing, I just have a good deal on my mind right now that is all..." Indeed he did! For right at this instance a poor sap is getting drained of his HP rather quickly in the Forest of Wavering Mist on the third floor. Apparently there was a rumor about Astraeus that he was some kind of criminal, such rumors had to be squashed and obliterated. 

"How about singing us a song tonight, Astra!" the kids cheered, they enjoyed his songs but not so much his adult themed stories.

"Not tonight, children. I will be busy with some other things." there was a loud 'aww' as they were unhappy of the answer given. Astra smiled softly at them and got up from his seat, "Don't wait up for me tonight. I'll be out till tomorrow probably. I'll see you all later, do everything Danielle says! Got it?"

"YES!" they answered back.

In the Forest of Wandering Mist, Astra was guided by one of the orange players he had met. Apparently there was a group of them that hunted together. Since they were shun upon from the world of Aincrad, they had to make due with what they had and Astra had sought them out do to their status, "The people may hate you, but I love the work you people do. Come now, show me that fool who has been sullying my name..."

The orange player directed him to a forest where a player was pinned to a tree. Astra looked at the man sharply with ill intent blue eyes, there was no happy smile, no singing tone in his voice, "You sick, ejaculated piece of trash. What gulls do you have tarnishing my name in the streets? Do you have any idea who I really am?" Astra asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah! You claim to be helping others, but I heard of your misdeeds as well! You are a two faced rotten liar is what you are! You have no spine to do things yourself, so you get these PKers to do your dirty work. Once I get free, I'm gonna tell everyone what you have done!"

Astra laughed, his manicured nails digging into his face as he doubled over with pure joy, "Hahaha! You..You think you are going to be alive pfftwahahaha...long enough to tell anyone? You stupid fool!" Astra took out his Blood Drinker and turned it on the man's throat.

"Do it!" Astra commanded. The others over powered the player and they forced him into an open duel where they could attack him freely without incident. Astra placed a boot on his throat and leaned down, "You see, people don't simply walk away from me. They get what they deserve. And you deserve nothing more than death. It is true, I am the most deplorable person you will ever meet again. To take my name and run it through the dirt, spreading these false lies about me...being true or not, you have no idea who you are messing with and the amount of power I will eventually hold. I will twist this happy place into my dark world sanctuary and I will make an example of those who disobey my rule...starting with you."

"You kill me! And you will go Orange like these castaways! And everyone will know what a Two Faced Scumbag you really are!"

Astra clutched the player by the turf of his hair and leaned in with a sick and unyielding smile with his curved lips, "Victims...aren't we all?"

He dropped the man and turned his back...then there was a scream of death as he was killed by the four PKers surrounding him.

Astra dropped his payment to the ground and looked back the band of rogue warriors, "Your time in the light shall come. Until then...patience. For a new world is about to dawn. Hahahahah!"