[SP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable Complete!

ID# 28759 BD:9

Rock's HP:16-5=11

Beoreson took his blade and stabbed the rock with it. The blade sinks a few inches into the rock and it does quit a bit of damage. Beoreson looks at the HP bar of the Rock and smiles at the fact that he has made it almost go all the way into the red zone. Beoreson decides to take a little stroll as his break instead of sitting down. Beoreson walks to a tree and back. He takes a sip of water then, with a grin decides that he should try to stab the rock again. He takes his sword and gets ready to stab the rock.

ID# 28760 BD:8

Rock's HP:11-5=6

Beoreson takes his blade and stabs the rock again, doing slightly less damage but, it worked better then, slashing the rock with his sword. Beoreson thought to himself,"This is going to go great. I just keep stabbing the thing, then punch it before it explodes. After, that I get a free extra skill." The young, raven haired warrior looks around the area to make sure nothing is sneaking up on him. He finds nothing so, he takes another sip of his water.

ID# 28855 BD:8

Rock's HP:6-4=2

Beoreson starts to chip away at the rock's HP. He takes another ten minutes slashing the rock as he had some, time to kill. The warrior arms started cramping as the wear of swinging the sword over and over was starting to take it's toll. The warrior grunted at the fact that the virtual body wore down faster then, his normal one would have. The warrior with with a smile realized that it was truly had. The warrior brushed the thought from his head, and sat down for a minute to rest.

ID# 28862 MD:2

Rock's HP:2

Beoreson tried to get up from his minute rest but, his body collapsed. The warrior thought while laying in the dirt,"Maybe, I shouldn't work out that hard in the morning..."  The warrior lays there for about ten minutes before trying again. The warrior manages to drag himself up and, avoids falling back down. The warrior with a grunt, picks back up his sword and, cracks his virtual bones as he gets ready to have another go at the rock. The warrior with a grin thinks about the last time he collapsed from muscle failure. It was after he got done participating in a iron man challenge and, then tried to work out.

ID# 28863 BD:3+2=5+1=6

Rock's HP:2-4=-2

Beoreson took his blade and, stabbed the rock with it. Beoreson quickly pulled the blade free and, started punching the rock's breaking form. The rock exploded into pixels and, a notification popped up on the warrior's screen. The notification read,Congratulations you have earned the extra skill Unarmed combat. Beoreson with a grin headed back to town and, took a break for the rest of the day. "I wonder if I should put points into the skill or not." thinks the warrior as he falls a sleep in his shop.

Summery:

+2 sp

+ unarmed skill for Beoreson