[PP-F5] The Dunes of Floor 5 <<The Traveler>> [Beoreson]

Lindow was up at the crack of dawn, as he normally is. He did his morning routine of stretches and push ups on the floor and gathered his armor and weapon. The blade Hard Edge fitted him well for the most part, but being a uncommon at best was something to be frowned upon as it was a significantly lower quality than his Heavy Armor that was forged not too long ago by the Guild Leader and the Wizard with a Hammer, Mack. As he equipped the items, the massive sword was latched to back of the Valhalla's Herald, and he was littered in chain links and armor. As he moved there was quite a bit of noise coming from him, he wondered if this would draw the attention of the enemy. He narrowed his at the thought and dismissed it. Having the armor on made him feel more comfortable than the crimson tunic and vest he was sporting earlier. As he was dressed, he walked down to the floor of the inn on Floor Four. Snowfrost was his current home and the lodgings were nice, and more tucked away than the constant goings of Starting City. There was a quest on the floor above him but first he had to trigger it. 

And for this quest he was going to bring a Guild Member along who needed the same skill as he, Lindow went through his menu and sent the message to Beoreson:

To: Beoreson
Subject: The Traveler

Hey Buddy! Good morning. I hope your not still sleeping. I'll meet you on Floor One in the Market District so we can trigger the event for the quest. I'll see you then.

Edited by Lindow