[PP-F1] The lone wolves (Astropheric) [Complete]

Lily was having a blast of a time on the soft matrass. She felt amazing on it and was really enjoying the luxury. Lately she had been sleeping outside which was really weird so finally having a nice bed was an amazing feeling. Even though Lily felt guilty, After only about 10 minutes or so the girl fell asleep. 

Lily woke up by a noise with a really childish yawn and sat up so that she wouldn't fall asleep again. The girl grabbed her knee socks and began to pull the first one on when she suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Sir? Are you awake?" she heard as the knocking stopped. Lily got up and walked to the door, quickly opening the door. As she opened the door Lily was greeted by a man carrying a big iron plate with several sandwiches on it and two glasses of what seemed to be some sort of orange juice. The man frowned, probably a bit confused that he wasn't greeted by Matt. The man shrugged and handed over the plate with a smile. "This is for you and your friend, enjoy" he said and walked away. Lily looked down at the fresh food and smiled slightly. Without a doubt she walked out of the room and went to Astro's room. With one knee sock on and the other one off Lily made her way to the door and carefully knocked "matt-san?" she mumbled. Lily wasn't really sure if he was mad at her but the food was his so she wanted to give it to him.

Edited by Lily
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" matt sam" i here along with a knock at the door. I was already awake and had been for a bit. I laued for abit just...laying before i finally got up and went to the door. I put my hand on the knob and froze. I wondered if answering was the best choice, i could tell the girl lily, was worried around me and it may be better if she just forgot about me. I ended up deciding against it and opened the door a little.

"hey lily, mornin" i said with a cold ecpression , i could see the food but chose not to acknowledge it.

As the door went open Lily looked up at Astro with a rather serious expression. She felt guilty but wasn't planning on showing him, so instead she was just going to walk into the room and give him the food. Just as she had planned, Lily opened the door with her foot and carefully highered the plate of food towards the man. "Good morning, This is food for u-You" she said, immediatly walking into the room and looking for a place to put the plate down. The room was almost identical to the other one which was probably something that she could've expected. The girl made her way to the wooden table and put the plate down. She looked back at the man and signaled him to come to her with her hand. The iron plate was filled with sandwiches with all kinds of stuff on them and two glasses filled with an orange colored liquid. Lily was still quite hungry but the food was for Matt so it was up to him if he was giving her anything, which he probably wouldn't as she somehow made him feel bad.

Lily sat down on one of the chairs and looked at Matt. "Is there anything wrong?" she said, tilting her head slightly. She was quite bothered with the fact that she had made him leave the room because of her last night. She had the urge to hug him again as a sorry but it was probably not the best timing.

Edited by Lily

Lily looked up at me and once again i felt better, i didn't show it but for some reason as the eyes stared into me everything felt okay, that is until i noticed the serious expression carried with it immediately carrying that thought away. She showed the plate of food to me which smelled soooooo good, even though it was simply some sandwiches they looked so good compared to the crap bread i grew used to eating.
"Good morning, This is for you u-You" she said as she walked into the and looked for a quick second before setting the plate on the table. "Good morning" i said ever so quietly doubting she heard me, the eyes had already worn off and i was back into my crappy mood. She signaled me to come over to the table and i complied, walking over near her but not sitting down. "Is there anything wrong" lily said tilting her head at me again. I began realizing she did this often, id need to pay closer attention and figure out why, in time.
"No im fine, dig in" i said, but i didn't eat, i was starving, and the food looked delicious, but for whatever reason i couldn't bring myself to eat, so i sat and watched lily, waiting for her to eat if she choose to. As i was looking at her i also finally looked at her fully for the first time, i knew she was cute but it was too dark to see completely last night. I realized now that she was no more than 5feet tall maybe 5'1 she had long flowing hair that looked so soft, softer than that bed, and the eyes, as ive said so many times they were stunning. And i may never have been into the dating scene too much but i was still a hormone filled teenager. But i knew it wouldnt happen, one i didnt know her, aside from looks she could be crazy for all i knew, and it was death game, no way i was gonna fall for someone i could lose so easily., i once again pushed the thought aside and watched, hoping she would take my offer to eat.

As Matt said that he was fine Lily was quite confused as he didn't seem to be "fine" yesterday. It was a but weird in her eyes that he didn't just tell her what she did wrong. Lily gave a quick nod and grabbed one of the sandwiches with both of her hands. She took a small bite and stared at Astro that wasn't eating for some reason. As she swallowed the piece of sandwich with salad and meat on it, Lily put the sandwich down and grabbed another one. She leaned closer towards the male and held it infront of him. "You should eat" the girl said, staring right into his eyes. She was a little confused that he wasn't eating anything as the food looked delicious. She didn't really think about the possibility of him just not being hungry, but that didn't matter in her eyes.                                                                                                                            After what happened yesterday, Lily had put a little more trust into the man as he didn't seem to have any bad intentions. She was somewhat scared of him not wanting to be around her as she did sort of mess up. Lily wasn't sure what she did to make him feel so uncomfortable, however it was definitely her fault that the man had left the room. Lily was really bad at making people like her as she always had a hard time with understanding others. She had a strong dislike of really energetic people as they annoyed her so, so much. She doesn't like people that are full of themselves, she doesn't like people that act like they're better than others. The list of people that she dislikes was quite big, however she wasn't planning on putting matt on it. So far he really seemed to be a relaxed and nice person, which Lily really appreciated. 

"You should eat" lily says to me waving a sandwich in my face. "Im not hungry." I reply, it was nice that she cared and my stomach was empty, yet full... I know confusing i couldn't explain it either. As confusing as she is and as scared as she was or still may be, she seemed like she cared, kind of. But as i focused i could tell that something was troubling her, but i couldn't tell what. "You asked me whats wrong, my turn. Whats wrong?" I ask in my usual cold tone, i couldn't let her know i cared heavily, it just wasn't in my personality to let people know i cared, so i left it at that and waited for a response. But even as i waited i questioned whether it was worth asking, she didn't seem like the person who would tell me, she seemed like me in hiding feeling as i began to find out last night, so id be surprised if i even got an answer.

A Lily frowned as the man just denied the sandwich. She was really confused that he was acting like this as there was no reason why one shouldn't eat a delicious sandwich. Lily put the sandwich back down on the plate and grabbed her own, immediatly taking another small bite. She looked at the pile of food that was still on the plate and mentally prepared herself to eat all of them as Matt apparently wasn't planning on eating. Lily stared at the sandwiches for a while until Matt grabbed her interest by asking what was wrong. She put her sandwich back on the plate and stared at Matt with a dead serious expression. "What did I do wrong. What did I do to make you dislike me." She asked, talking in her soft and emotionless tone again.                                                                                                                                                                                    

Lily went back to eating as if nothing happened. She was bothered, but she was trying her best not to show it. Hiding emotions was one of the things that Lily was very good at so it would be very hard for someone to notice that she was annoyed.

Edited by Lily

I was dumbfounded at lilys question"What did i do wrong. What did i do to make you dislike me"
Nothing, that was the simple answer to her, but i didn’t think shed accept that. So i sit and wondered hoping she wasn’t an impatient girl. I pondered what on earth would give her that though. I ran through yesterdays events. It couldn’t have been me asking her if she wanted my jacket, or when i asked her if she wanted to go to the inn. May have been weird to her, but not giving her that impression. Then what, i mean, i laughed when she jumped but she didn’t take notice and that wouldn’t make sense, and then we got here, and i got a room. We talked in the room before I left….wait I left, I guess that could have done it. Someone leaving the room to sleep right next door could do that. But I did that for her, I thought she would like the privacy and safety of me doing so. I knew she was scared of me earlier on and didn’t trust me. I never meant to give her the impression that I didn’t like her, and I guess me acting so stubborn this morning isn’t helping. I grabbed a sandwich and bit into it, I chewed it and then swallowed.
“Tastes good” I say, it was just for effect, and time waster “if this is about me leaving yesterday, I didn’t leave because of anything you did, I didn’t think you ever did anything wrong, I left because I knew you didn’t feel comfortable and safe, so when I went to the innkeeper I bought two rooms. And then I left you, for your privacy and safety. I don’t not like you,  it’s the the opposite. I don’t know why but I just wanted to help you and be nice.” I take another bite of my sandwich and chew (with my mouth close…manners…duhh) I swallow and then continue “ And trust me with this, I’m not a nice person, I don’t like people but you seem different.” Throughout my entire rant thought I once again never change from normal cold stare. I then take a sip of the liquid that came with the food as I waited for some sort of response.

Edited by Astropheric

Lily looked at Matt as he grabbed a sandwich. She nodded as a response to him saying that it tasted good. The girl stared at the man as he began to sort of answer her question. She was somewhat baffled that the man had realized that she was a little uncomfortable as so far she knew she hadn't shown that she didn't feel good. Even though she had apparently done nothing wrong in the man's eyes, Lily couldn't help but feel a little guilty that he had bought two rooms just to give her privacy. As the man finished talking Lily grabbed a sandwich and took a bite. She didn't know how to react really as barely anyone had ever talked about their emotions to her. As she finally swallowed Lily looked back at the man and closed her eyes for a few seconds. As she opened them the expression on her face changed quite a bit. The serious look she had first had now turned into a smile and a genuinly happy expression. Lily knew that the man wasn't alright so her change of expression would probably make him a little happier. "Thank you" she said in a energetic tone and immediatly took a bite from her sandwich. Even though she kind of faked the happy expression, Lily did feel a little better now that he told her that he didn't hate her.

When she finally finished her second sandwich Lily got up and stretched her arms above her head. She was still a little tired but there was probably no more time to take a nap. Lily looked at Matt and smiled slightly "I'm going to put on  the rest of my clothes." She said, looking down at her legs. Lily kind of looked like a mess. Her hair was a little frizzy and she was walking around with only one knee sock on. She walked back to her room and quickly put the knee sock and her shoes on. She adjusted the rubber band in her hair and sat down on the bed with a sigh.

Lily didnt look as happy as i thought she would after i told her that i didnt really hate her. Until she all of a sudden became happy and said "thank you" it was a little weird as she wasn't very...excited or energetic ever. I questioned or not whether it was genuine or not. "Im going to put on the rest of my clothes" my eyes widened and i finally noticed the missing knee sock and shoe on her leg. I chuckled slightly as she turned and walked away. Thats when i realized i hadn't ever dressed either, i was lucky that i wore my pants to bed...and i hope she didn't care about seeing me without a shirt, she definently never said anything about or made any hints, but who knows. I put on my t shirt, and then my white jacket that i had offered her yesterday. I then slipped on my ankle socks and shoes. I messed with my hair a bit making sure it was still, orderly messified (made up word) before i plopped down on my bed and sighed. "Why are women so, difficult" i said this aloud hoping no one would hear, it was too loud, not loud enough that lily would hear it, unless she was creeping. But as i thought it was all women, no it was this one girl. And i couldn't figure out why. I slowly got up and went to the door, opened it and went over to lilies room after closing my door. I knocked on the door "lily, whenever your ready ill be outside the door" and so he did, propped a leg up and leaned on the wall and waited.

Lily didnt look as happy as i thought she would after i told her that i didnt really hate her. Until she all of a sudden became happy and said "thank you" it was a little weird as she wasn't very...excited or energetic ever. I questioned or not whether it was genuine or not. "Im going to put on the rest of my clothes" my eyes widened and i finally noticed the missing knee sock and shoe on her leg. I chuckled slightly as she turned and walked away. Thats when i realized i hadn't ever dressed either, i was lucky that i wore my pants to bed...and i hope she didn't care about seeing me without a shirt, she definently never said anything about or made any hints, but who knows. I put on my t shirt, and then my white jacket that i had offered her yesterday. I then slipped on my ankle socks and shoes. I messed with my hair a bit making sure it was still, orderly messified (made up word) before i plopped down on my bed and sighed. "Why are women so, difficult" i said this aloud hoping no one would hear, it was too loud, not loud enough that lily would hear it, unless she was creeping. But as i thought it was all women, no it was this one girl. And i couldn't figure out why. I slowly got up and went to the door, opened it and went over to lilies room after closing my door. I knocked on the door "lily, whenever your ready ill be outside the door" and so he did, propped a leg up and leaned on the wall and waited.

When she suddenly heard Matt from behind the door basically saying that he was waiting for her, Lily quickly grabbed her belt, making the sword slip out of the sheath. She quickly put it on and kneeled down to grab the sword. Lily quickly pushed the iron short sword back into the sheath and got up. With a small yawn Lily made her way to the door, slowly opening it to make sure that she wouldn't hit Matt if he was right next to the door. Lily walked out of the room, forcing a weak smile onto her face as she saw Matt. With a groan Lily walked towards him and placed her head against his arm, mumbling "Im still tired" as she closed her eyes. The girl wasn't looking forward to walking at all, the few meters that she had already walked today were enough in her eyes. Sadly, there wasn't any way to avoid walking as they couldn't stay in the inn all day. After a bit of thinking about how she possibly could avoid walking, Lily's eyes shot open as a great idea popped up in her mind. She had to force Matt to carry her. Lily hadn't thought about the details of the plan, but she was sure that she would somehow be able to make him carry her. She was quite light so assumed that the actual carrying wouldn't be a problem, however getting onto his back was the hard part. Lily looked up at Matt, pouting slightly as she began to talk. "My legs hurt.." she mumbled, making a sad expression. Her actions were most likely not enough to make him realize she wanted him to carry her, but it was a good start of her 'master' plan.

Edited by Lily

I heard lily drop her sword in her room and he chuckled slightly, this girl did that to me more than others and it was rather assuring that i am still human. I quickly wiped the smile awhile as i heard the doorknob turn and lily walked out into the hall.
"Im still tired" she said as she leaned her heard onto my arm. I was definitely surprised by the action as she was clearly not all touchy feely yesterday aside from the short hug. But with an hour she had already hugged me, and now leaned on me. Jeez im confused. But still it was cute, and i didnt mind anyway. She began pouting and once again I was confused, why all the emotions she wasn't like this yesterday and it didn't seem like she was an emotional girl. I let it slide though as i had only met her yesterday, maybe that was a bad day, but i usually judge well. O well.
"My legs hurt" she said still pouting and making an expression. Okay, something is definitely wrong but i don't know what and i was to lazy right now to think of what so i replied
"You just woke up, you literally walked from there" i point at her room"to there" i point to my room" and back. The distance between the rooms doors was no more than 5 feet so it was very short. "How on earth could your legs be hurting"

I heard lily drop her sword in her room and he chuckled slightly, this girl did that to me more than others and it was rather assuring that i am still human. I quickly wiped the smile awhile as i heard the doorknob turn and lily walked out into the hall.
"Im still tired" she said as she leaned her heard onto my arm. I was definitely surprised by the action as she was clearly not all touchy feely yesterday aside from the short hug. But with an hour she had already hugged me, and now leaned on me. Jeez im confused. But still it was cute, and i didnt mind anyway. She began pouting and once again I was confused, why all the emotions she wasn't like this yesterday and it didn't seem like she was an emotional girl. I let it slide though as i had only met her yesterday, maybe that was a bad day, but i usually judge well. O well.
"My legs hurt" she said still pouting and making an expression. Okay, something is definitely wrong but i don't know what and i was to lazy right now to think of what so i replied
"You just woke up, you literally walked from there" i point at her room"to there" i point to my room" and back. The distance between the rooms doors was no more than 5 feet so it was very short. "How on earth could your legs be hurting"

Lily was annoyed by the fact that her pouting and complaining hadn't worked. She didn't think that he was going to give such a cold response. Because her first plan clearly didn't work she had to use another tactic. Lily wrapped her arms around his hand and looked up with a sad expression. "I-I don't know" she mumbled, stuttering on purpose. "T-they really hurt.." she proceeded, making herself tear up. Lily was able to fake a cry easily because she had been training fake crying for quite some time. Lily looked back down and gently pushed her head against his arm. She was determined to succeed on her mission to make him carry her, she wasn't going to give up. Lily sniffed and tightened her grip, hoping that this would actually work. Lily usually got what she wanted by doing little acts like this and most of them went flawless. She was a little nervous because of the fact that Matt didn't seem to be that caring which may force her to use more dramatic strategies. Even though he didn't react as she expected him to, Lily was definitely not going to walk. Depending on his answer she would either grab his leg and won't let him go until he agrees to carry her, or proceed her act or being hurt. She hoped that she could just proceed with the act as Matt was obviously much stronger than her and could probably just pull her off his leg. Lily began to feel a little nervous as she thought about how he could just leave her alone, forcing her to walk. She quickly erased the horrid thoughts and focused back on her mission.

"I-I don't know" she said, noooooo she lied. Something was up, and it was  a matter of time before I figure it out. And trust me I planned on figuring it out, I was used to this though. High school kids always seemed to be hiding something, and at my school I swear I can tell you one big secret about every kid in every grade, whether its they have some weird habit, or some weird hobby. I always found it out. It was kind of bad actually, how bad I felt the  need to know the detail of people. Mostly because I hated emotions and people. "T they really hurt.." she said again, I look down at her and saw she had a tear.. an actual tear, Oh boy what have I gotten myself into. I sort of felt bad that she began crying but for some reason, I still felt something was up. "What about them hurts" I asked, I wanted to find out why they hurt as if I could then I could decide my next course of action. I could just tell her to suck it up, or I could carry her, I mean she's not that big only a little over 5 feet, it wouldn't be that bad as long as I didn't have to do it for a long time, and she didn't do anything weird like act I was a pony...oh boy if she did that, her butt would meet ground faster than humpty dumpty did, but lets not hope it comes to that. Hopefully she can just get over it and I don't have to deal with it at all.

Edited by Astropheric

When Matt asked her what Part of her leg hurt she looked down and looked at her legs. "M-my Whole l-leg hurts, it b-burns.." she says, letting out a small gasp as she slightly moved her leg. Lily looked back up as a few tears fell from her eyes. She pushed her head back against his arm and squeezed his arm to add some more drama. 

So far the act was going really well which made her confident that she was going to be carried. Some people may think that doing so much just to get carried was ridiculous, however Lily really didn't want to walk anymore so it was definitely worth it. 

Lily slowly loosened her grip and closed her eyes for a bit. "I-it burns.." she said, immediatly squeezing his arm again along with letting out another gasp. Lily really hoped that he was falling for it as she was slowly running out of ideas. She expected him to atleast try and help her as she was in "pain". Even though he seemed to have a little cold personality Lly still believed that he wouldn't just leave someone that is in pain.

I wonder what women actually think when they do this like really "m-my whole l-leg hurts, it b-burns..: I-it burns" and she even did the whole whimpering and squeezing of my arm. Like no, this was definitely fake and I knew she wanted to be carried. But I was also confused at why, like does she really just not want to walk this bad. I don't know but I do know that at this point I plan on giving up. Like really women, cant you ever give us guys a break and tell us straight up what you want instead of trying to deceive us men into giving into your every desire, its getting annoying and this is the first time. *sigh* And this is the reason I never want to be in a relationship, well among the fact of being tied down to hanging out with one person every minute every day. Well that and they cost so much damn money, honestly every women is like oh money doesn't matter but that's a lie and even they know it, don't get her a present on her birthday and you'll see, you'll unleash the wrath..hehe..but presents don't have to cost money some of you might say, but little miss sally my time is valuable to me. Anyway im sure ill find someone who changes the way I think and ill fall in love, well at least I think it will happen im not sure, im hard to get along with after all. But off that topic before I tick all you women out there off, I honestly love women, they may be confusing and irritating, but there also helpful and sweet sometimes so it balances out. But right now this girl is aggravating me, so I feel more on the irritating side if you couldn't tell by my rant. I also know however hoe relentless shell be even if I say no and its really not worth it. I bend my knees and say "climb on" and wait for her to climb on my back. "next time though just tell me straight up instead of acting"

OOC-Just so were clear I have nothing against women it is just for the story <3

As Matt got into a position to allow her to get onto his back and said to climb on, Lily was really proud of herself. She was incredibely happy that she didn't have to walk, however she wasn't going to show that and proceeded with her act. She nodded slightly and limped closer towards Matt. She carefuilly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up, quickly wrapping her legs around his chest. She was about to congratulate herself for successfully finishing the mission when the male suddenly said "Next time though just tell me straight up instead of acting" Lily's eyes widened as he finished his sentence. She didn't know how to react for a bit so put her head against his back and closed her eyes. The shock of him knowing that she was acting was big and made her unable to think of a new plan. After a few seconds she realized that crying was probably the only way to make him believe. So she did as planned and began to think of really sad things to make herself cry. In just a few seconds tears began to fall from her cheeks. "I-I'm not acting," she mumbled as more tears made their way down.

Lily "limped" over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up "getting comfortable" I mumbled as she continued to wrap her legs around me. She began "crying" after my comment of not believing her. But im not sure why, I mean she "cried" earlier in her act and I didn't believe it so why would I now. "I-i'm not acting" she mumbled as tears made their way down her face. I shook my head disappointedly, she was still continuing to doubt my smarts, I wasn't falling for it but it didn't seem worth it to attempt to convince her I was 100% positive she was lying so I simply responded "yeah, whatever" I tried saying it as coldly as I could. I then got up and walked over to where the inn keeper was and gave him my thanks for letting us stay. I then asked lily "where does the misses want to go off to, since I seem to be her transportation anyway." I said this coldly like always but with a little more heart, just to show I did actually want an answer of where I was supposed to be taking her. I began to wonder if we were planning on staying together or separating at some point. We couldn't just hang around each other all day every day, I knew that wasn't possible. She seemed to scared to go out and train where-as all I wanted to do was train to grow stronger, and if she was too scared then I wasn't going to put her in that position. I may seem like im a cold ass to her but I still care and I don't know what id do if shed die. As I waited for a response I noted how light she was, like she weighed nothing, if I knew it was gonna be this easy I wouldn't have argued so much against it, especially as I felt a little closer to her than I did before. But maybe that was just me, I mean she was cute and all so how could I help not thinking that.

Lily was somewhat annoyed that she didn't get the reaction that she wanted, she expected him to atleast say sorry against her because she "wasn't lying". Matt's rather cold personality managed to surprise the girl every time. Lily wiped her tears on his back as he began to walk, tightening her grip slightly so she wouldn't slip off. As Matt said thanks to a person she simply closed her eyes as she was too lazy to say thank you. Lily's expression had changed back into her usual serious one as there was no reason to proceed with the act as it didn't seem to have an effect. "I don't have anywhere to go."  she mumbled as a response to his question. The short girl sighed and leaned her head on Matt's left shoulder. "Why are you so cold." she said while staring at his face. She was still confused that he didn't show any sign of feeling sorry for her fake pain. Because of his lack of caring Lily began to question her acting skills. It was really weird to see how little effect a tactic that she had used multiple times had on him.

The position that she was in wasn't the most comfortable, but it was better than walking. Even though she had managed to make him carry her Lily was still made at herself for not doing her "acts" good enough. She was definitely going to train more so that she could actually convince the surprisingly uncaring male who was carrying her right now.

HHHHAAAAHHH I knew I was right, I knew she was faking it, I could tell as she became more serious again like she had been all day yesterday. Why would she do that again if I was wrong and didn't believe her, she would seem more hurt, or so I would think at least. But then again she was pretty serious usually, but less so recently, but she was showing no signs of pain. "Why are you so cold."  She said this out of literally nowhere. Not that it wasn't a valid question, no it was a very valid question, and a very true characteristic about me. But I couldn't think of how to respond, the only times ive gotten any sense of emotion around this girl was long rants that I still said coldly, it was just my personality. Wait, no it wasn't, Im not a cold person at heart its just a cover up, a way to hide my true feelings and intentions, a way to not have to deal with the drama and stress that comes with being emotional. And so far id done great at it, so great in fact that ive grown to not even trying to doing it. So maybe after all it had become part of who I am, not just to everyone but to myself as well. But this still didn't help me figure out how to answer her question. In the long story I was cold because of my past, I had become emotional during my parents divorce more than before (when I was still normally emotional) and I had put my faith in people. People that had ruined that trust that I gave them, people who basically ruined my life, that's why I was so cold. I had learned that without emotions, was a life without the issues of being turned down, and being mad, or sad at something. It made life...simpler. But no way in hell i was going to vent my feeling about that to lily. And so i replied "Im cold because a life like this is better than a life otherwise, now i need to get some food, ill be at the café there" i point to a café near our area "if you need me" and with that i set lily down and walked away.