[SP-F1]Wrath of Combat(COMPLETE)

Alex got up from his bed. In his default PJ's, he walked over to the night stand in his room. The inn he was staying at was a free one, and a lot of people stayed there. The roof had to be over 30 stories tall, he told himself. Everyone once in a while Alex would take a visit to the roof, and jot down notes from the birds formation in the game. And then, in several different languages, Alex figured out how you would produce that image on a computer screen, just to keep the gears turning in his brain from day to day, to keep his mind from rotting in this game. The whole point in his trip to Japan was to learn more about coding from the game, and his stay was supposed to be about a year long. But Alex had a feeling, a probably correct one, that they would be stuck in this game for much longer than a year if they didn't die by then. 

Alex loved the game. He would be the top player in the game if the fear of dying wasn't in his head. But then recently, Alex had been thinking, if you were just gonna be scared the whole time, there's really nothing to enjoy. Besides, people don't realize it, but there's just as many dangers in the real world. Just this world was cooler... Less people.... And swords.... Pretty  awesome? So why was Alex closed up on floor one....

Alex slammed down a notebook he had been writing in, then looked forward and smiled. "Today is a new day!" The door was slammed behind Alex, as he left the inn with determination.

Edited by Alex

Alex pulled out his dagger and his shield as he walked through the town, trying to stay unseen. Alex, for the most part, had been doing pretty well at that since the games beginning. He walked, noticing tons upon tons of noobs, but Alex had to remember, Alex had no right to make fun of them, for he was a noob as well. Every once in a while lex would notice a higher leveled player, but not very often at all. Alex continued walking, until he got to the gate. Dawn was just breaking, and Alex was ready for a pretty awesome day of fighting, and maybe even some exploration. So he ran out of the gate with pride on his face, as he knew there was no way he wouldn't succeed now. This varsity cross country runner and coding prodigy would last in this game, and he knew it. And right now, Alex felt it more than ever.

As Alex ran outside of the gate with his pride, he looked up. The sun was slowly rising. Pretty soon, these fields closer to the city would be filled with the few players that would decide to raid it. Of course, there were some players that played it safe. They trained here day and night, but never went a floor higher or anything. And it seemed alright to do so, but eventually you should go up to the next floor. Alex smiled brightly, as his walk soon became a jog, in no certain direction at all. Alex just wanted to fight some boar, and quick. And Alex did find the boar, and it was quick. It's purple skin, glowing red eyes, bulky legs. It was not enough to take down Alex's pride yet. Not yet. Alex smiled once again and said, "You have just made the worst decision of your life. Hanging out in a place where I could get to you. Now die, little piggy. Die a horrible death to the Star-Blazed Warrior. "

-Alex-

1 Energy

4/4 HP

0 Hate

-Boar-

Energy

4/4 HP

Hate

Alex gave the boar a deep glare, before charging at it with quick speed, going to knock it's legs down to momentarily immobilize the boar to give Alex a nice chance to attack the boar. And Alex knew he could do it; There was a piece of his gut, heart, and brain telling him he could. Alex's dagger slashed out in a quick and easy stroke at the boar's leg, going to take the boar down. The dagger was pulling Alex it seemed, as if Alex had a leash on him, and the dagger went quickly at the boar. Alex dodged quickly to the right then took the strike when he got the chance.

But the attack missed and Alex quickly got back into the fight, not thinking too much about the missed hit.

Roll and ID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vj3325BIwwKW3sjtTiBuBdFXUUm6xbwbMtOsCfs3gA/edit?usp=sharing (Row 2)

BD 4 MD 2 ID 31266

-Alex-

0 Energy

4/4 HP

0 Hate

-Boar-

Energy

4/4 HP

Hate

Edited by Alex
Rolls

Alex glared at the boar, knowing how weak it really was supposed to be. You are the one that's gonna die here, boar. It's not gonna be me.  Alex's shield blocked a quick ram attack from the boar, and Alex used the shield to knock the boar back a couple of feet. Than Alex leaped at the boar, attempting to slam the dagger down at the boar. Think twice about engaging in combat with me, boar.  But then Alex thought to himself, Well, it was actually I who engaged you in combat. But you will die all the same. The attack missed once again. 

Roll and ID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vj3325BIwwKW3sjtTiBuBdFXUUm6xbwbMtOsCfs3gA/edit?usp=sharing (Row 3)

BD 1 MD 2 ID 31271

-Alex-

0 Energy

4/4 HP

0 Hate

-Boar-

Energy

4/4 HP

Hate

Edited by Alex
Rolls

Alex was getting fed up with missing. He spat at the floor then stared at the boar a bit. This boar... It must have some sort of intelligence to be able to dodge my incoming attacks. Huh........ Alex quickly blocked an attack from the boar with his shield, the boar easily deflected by the small kite shield. Alex then opened his sword arts screen and looked down into the Dagger section. There were three options for him to choose from at his rank in daggers, but his energy count at level one was only high enough for one of them. Quickly Alex selected the skill Armor Pierce and then felt a weird sensation, as his body was not controlled by him anymore, as his body and dagger moved themselves, lunging forward at the boar. 

Roll and ID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vj3325BIwwKW3sjtTiBuBdFXUUm6xbwbMtOsCfs3gA/edit?usp=sharing (Row 4)

BD 9 MD 7 ID 31371

-Alex-

0 Energy

3/4 HP

2 Hate

-Boar-

Energy

1/4 HP

Hate

Edited by Alex

As Alex regained control of his body, Alex noticed how much damage the skill had dealt to the boar. Wow. That- The boar quickly came up and rammed into Alex, getting health lost for the first time in his trip to Sword Art Online. Well that hurt. Alex noticed he still had three quarters of his health left. Hah! Think that will beat me, you stupid boar? Think again! The boar attempted another ram at Alex, but once again his shield was there to deflect the boar, knocking it back once more. And now Alex continued to think about how cool sword arts are, as he activated Armor Pierce once more at the boar, hopefully to finish it off. Once again, Alex's body controlled itself, lunging at the boar. Alex loved the sensation of sword arts. 

Roll and ID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vj3325BIwwKW3sjtTiBuBdFXUUm6xbwbMtOsCfs3gA/edit?usp=sharing (Row 5)

BD 10 LD 19 ID 31374

-Alex-

0 Energy

3/4 HP

2 Hate

-Boar-

Energy

1/4 HP

Hate

LOOT:

Uncommon Item + Mat

Edited by Alex

Alex smiled once again as the crystals all floated up, and up, and up, until they were no longer visible. Alex had just fought off his first monster. That made him pretty happy. Alex latched up his dagger and began to walk around, waiting for his health to repair itself before engaging in combat again. Alex did not feel like taking any risky situations. But then a little notification screen popped up in Alex's face, the loot screen. And Alex had gotten pretty lucky. He had found a "Crimson Dagger" and a material after slaying the boar. Alex equipped the dagger and put the old blade back into his inventory, along with the material(A boar hide). That made Alex happy, that he had found that. He walked and then looked up, to see the sun had finally risen, and to see his energy count had regenerated and so had his health. Time for some more hunting, Alex said to himself.

As Alex continued to walk around, he finally spotted what he was looking for. Alex glared at the wolf. It was just walking around, as if waiting for some player to startle it. The weird thing was that the wolf wasn't chasing down some sort of pray. it was just standing there, walking back and forth, like what a human would do while in deep thought. But Alex knew this would be a good chance to strike with his dagger. And since Armor Pierce was the only skill he could use, Alex used it. As he activated the skill, Alex began to get overcome with excitement. He loved sword arts. And-with the wolf not looking- The sword skill began it's initial movement. The hit landed, deplating the wolf's life into the red zone, and the wolf quickly lashed out at Alex in anger. 

Roll and ID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vj3325BIwwKW3sjtTiBuBdFXUUm6xbwbMtOsCfs3gA/edit?usp=sharing (Row 6)

BD 5 MD 7 ID 31406

-Alex-

0 Energy

3/4 HP

1 Hate

-Wolf-

Energy

2/4 HP

Hate

Edited by Alex

Alex so wished he had enough energy to use one of the other rank one skills. The Round Accel Sword seems pretty awesome but you need four energy to use it. And Side Bite requires two, so Alex was stuck with either A: Attacking the enemy in one hit any way he like, or B: Using Armor Pierce. And Armor Pierce was pretty cool, so of course Alex decided on the Sword Art. His fourth time using the sword art today. His blade seemed to glow a dark green color when he used the sword art though, Alex realized the last time he used Armor Pierce. Now Alex wanted to see if the blade always dd that while activating that Sword Art.

Roll and ID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vj3325BIwwKW3sjtTiBuBdFXUUm6xbwbMtOsCfs3gA/edit?usp=sharing (Row 7)

BD 5 MD 7 ID 31406

-Alex-

0 Energy

3/4 HP

2 Hate

-Wolf-

Energy

0/4 HP

Hate

Looted:

20 Col

1 Material

Edited by Alex

Alex smiled as the lot screen came up once more, telling Alex he had received his first bit of col ever and a material.This time wolf pelt. Once again, Alex put his loot away, and would wait for his energy and HP to come back before engaging in combat. But this time, Alex saw something under his feet, in  the dirt, and wondered what it was. He bent down to look closer. But the shiny object was nothing, just a little reflection off the sun, telling Alex he needed to hurry up before the horde of players come out to fight mobs. Alex didn't want to be there then.... That's also when the bad people come out to kill those ones who come out to fight those mobs.

(Non-Combat Mat Gathering)

LD:3        ID:31485       Result: Fail

Edited by Alex

Alex decided he would fight one more monster before heading back to the inn. But, as Alex looked around, there weren't very many monsters near him. Maybe they got the memo, that Alex was not someone to be toyed with. And it was true, Alex would slay all those mobs that dare stand in his way. Alex began to jog around, searching for wolves or boars or something, when in the distance, Alex saw a wolf, doing the same thing the last one was, pacing around, thinking. Why???? Alex crept up to it again, then very very very loudly screamed "Armor Pierce!" And then Alex's body simulated the lunge like motion, With Alex just watching his body as it did so. 

Statistics

BD: 6

MD: 8

ID: 31514

Alex:

1 Hate

3/4 HP

0 Energy

Wolf:

2/4 HP

Edited by Alex

The hit landed perfection-ably and the wolf stumbled back for a moment, but quickly got the memo. Alex wanted him dead. And the wolf wanted Alex dead. There could only be one victor here..... The wolf charged at Alex, scratching at his face. Alex stumbled back too, realizing a wild wolf scratching your eye did not actually assimilate real pain. Alex kicked the wolf back, and with his dagger, activated Armor Pierce once more. I will kill you, you stupid wolf!!! The hit was a hyper critical, destroying the wolf in the hit. Alex loved these Sword Skills, every time he used one he seemed to hit his mark more often. Alex watched the crystals fade beautifully away, then the loot screen appeared. Alex closed the loot screen, turned around, and walked toward town.

BD:10

LD:12

ID: 31714

LOOT:

20 Col, 1 Material

Edited by Alex

Alex smiled as he walked, he had never felt so good in the game. His blade was revealed and his shield held out strong, letting players know that Alex was not one to mess with. As Alex walked, he thought about how awesome it would be to be able to make items.... But Alex wasn't for sure what type of items he would be making..... So he wasn't sure if he would be a blacksmith, tailor, artisan, alchemist, or anything else. With being a blacksmith, Alex would be able to craft everyone's weapon and armor needs, but Alex could only craft his dagger, he used light armor made by  tailors.

With being a tailor, Alex could be able to make clothes for the SAO population. And not to mention his own light armor could be crafted. Alex then thought about the alchemist profession... An alchemist creates potions and crystals, which could be invaluable in boss fights and hard battles. Alex could make potions that help deal damage with poison, to potions that heal tons of HP! An artisan creates paintings that boost morale and necklaces that increase your luck.That would be perfect for Alex, only the enhancements on the items didn't seem to fit the way he fought. He needed equipment that could help him in a fight.

Alex continued to walk towards town, with smiles and cheers on his mind. He thought he had decided. He thought he had decided that- that he would become an alchemist!!!! Alex thought to himself, Alchemists make potions, that are consumable, meaning people will need more and more. Once they use that potion, they'll want another. Especially before floor boss fights... Hopefully my shop will be cleared clean on floor boss fight weeks. A week that the players first plan to raid the boss, make preparations, then raid the boss. Which someday.... I will be on that front-line crew, defeating bosses and healing other players. Someday....

As Alex passed through the gates, something felt different about the town of beginnings. The air felt...........different. Like Alex, like he actually stood a chance now... Different..... Today is a new day... The day that I make a difference to people in this game. And if I die, I...... will have people that care. Within the game. Front-line friends. As Alex walked past all the noobs, he told himself: Today I am not  a noob. Today is a new day. I will get past this phase that people call: noobi-ness. Alex stopped for a moment, not for sure where he was headed. Where am I headed???? 

Alex was not a noob anymore. Quickly, he made it to his inn, and ran into his room to grab his "Interesting Things in SAO" notebook. As he grabbed it, he ran down the street to the place where all the people without money ate. It was a restaurant, but not as fancy as one that you paid for. and it's pasta wasn't as good as the expensive places, but it tasted good. Not perfect, good. Who would pass down that offer? Alex ordered water, a bowl of Three Cheese Chicken Penne, and some bread sticks. As Alex waited, he thought about what had happened today. 

Today was the day that Alex stood up against the mobs of Sword Art Online. Alex pulled out his notebook, and wrote down some stuff. He wrote down the stats of the wolf, the stats of the boar, and how many turns it took him to kill those mobs. Alex smiled as he closed his notebook and the NPC waiter handed him his water. "Thank you sir." It was cool having a couple of free restaurants like this scattered about SAO. There were none of those in the real world. But of course, there were no NPC's in the real world. Well..................................Maybe, just maybe...

Alex said thank you to the waiter as he handed Alex his food, it came out surprisingly quick. Alex thought for a moment while eating. E-Everyone in this world........ Besides me....Is an NPC..... A non playable character.... They have always been that.... IRL and in game... Unpredictable, yes. but some real npc's can be unpredictable. You know? Anyways, I am the only person who is not an NPC.... No... That is not true.... Just cause I cannot control other people's actions does not mean they are NPC....... I don't know.... All I know is that.... Actually, their not NPC's, I'm not an NPC, and I will survive. 

Edited by Alex