[PP-F11] A Mew Friend (Kitty)

I'd never been any higher than the sixth floor, and with all my lower stats and stronger monsters, I was planning on staying on the Fifth Floor and below... But apparently the current frontlines, the Eleventh Floor, was a rather nice place to be, and the rumours were right.  It had a nice European look to it, something that made me feel rather at peace and at home.  The Cathedral was a sight to behold, too; the way the stained glass windows printed their colours upon the cobbles below was magnificent.  None of the lower floors were anywhere near as peaceful as the Eleventh.

I sat on the edge of the fountain, the sound of running water at my hind, a red tint from one of the Cathedral's windows laid upon the ground before me.  I was at peace... Well, as at peace as I could be in a death game, but that was old hat.  I breathed in deeply, the nostalgic aroma filling my lungs.  I was only missing one thing; someone to talk to.

Edited by Grave