(PP-F1) A Wild Encounter (Alex)

Freddy stood on floor one. He was in the field and the wind was slight. He stood in his normal brown clothes and intently stared around. It was about a few hours until dusk and the sun was halfway down. Freddy held his started blade at the ready. He scanned his surroundings. He didn't seen any people so he headed toward South. He was not a people person. His life was not very supportive of the idea. He also never made very many friends. His hair blew a bit. He seen a few boars in the distance that he might hunt. That would have to wait for later. He was on a mission.... To become a good player. 

Edited by Freddy

(OOC: Whenever you get the time, please capitalize "wild" in the title.  I am very picky sometimes. Thanks bro!)

Alex leaped up off of his bed, tossing his special notebook, where he wrote down all interesting things he found in the game, (He has three notebooks. One: A coding one. Two: a dream journal. Three: A interesting part of SAO one. XD) to the side. Alex then changed out of his pajamas, feeling a sudden burst of energy in him, one he had never felt before. After the quick equipment alteration, he sheathed his poniard into it's sheath and kept his Griffin Hide escutcheon in his inventory, until he needed it to defend against attacks. Charging out the door, Alex realized the wind was relentless with chills of cold in the afternoon. Alex realized, soon enough, if Alex did not find enough col to buy a jacket with no enhancements from an NPC, he might be able to see if you could freeze to death in this game. But Alex had no intention of testing that out. 

Time to go rack up some col today, Alex thought to himself. I need a jacket.... Alex quickly left the town through the south gate, with the purpose of not coming back until dusk. Alex finally pulled out his Griffin Hide Shield, and held his Crimson Blade at the ready. As Alex worked his vision around the area, he noticed there was no one or anything there besides a weak looking player, just like Alex. Maybe I could go help somebody out, and learn a few things myself??? Alex smiled as he ran up to the player, saying: "Amigo! Wanna party?"  , Cutting to the chase quickly because Alex knew he did not have much time before dark.  Alex held his dagger out firmly, just in case this player was stronger than he looked and wanted to cause harm to Alex. The system should not turn you orange, if you kill someone in self-defense. But the trouble is, I think they do, and I really don't wanna be a red player, so please do not attack me..... Alex thought silently to himself.

Freddy looked to his right and then he heard a voice. He jumped and looked in the direction of "Hey amigo, want to party" The voice had made him jump. He stepped back a few feet and then looked at the boy. He had a head of bright blond hair and carried a dagger which was held out quite firmly. Freddy paused there. Was this player going to kill him. "S-sure... if if you put t-that kn-knife d-down..." Freddy converted his attention back to the boy's face. Freddy made sure he had his sword equipped in case of the boy tried anything. Freddy looked around. No one would help. If he found one thing that was suspicious about the boy he would make a run for it. "What are you w-wanting to d-do." Freddy looked at the boy one last time and said, "My name is F-Freddy." 

Alex smiled as he let the knife down. Intimidating the player, Alex knew there was no way this dude could kill him. Alex lowered his knife, and replied kindly. "My name is Alex. Nice to meet you Freddy!" and then Alex went to apologizing about the knife. "Ya, sorry about that thing with the knife." Alex said, smiling still. "You always got to be aware of where and when player killers walk, and be a foot ahead of them. Usually, Player Killers come out more in the night and afternoon, with a strong base of the night vision skill that is a pretty good technique, with everyone else's vision impaired."  Alex had made a lasting impression on the player, just like he had wanted to. Oh yes! Alex opened his HUD, putting his poniard and escutcheon back into his inventory, and held out his hand. "It is nice to meet you, Freddy. Now do you want to go kill some mobs or what???"

Freddy listened as Alex apologized for his knife being out and then explained why. Freddy listened intently as he explained player killers were always around the night. Freddy thought for a minute then said, "I usually hang around at night because that's when less people are out... I try to avoid people..." I am sorry for freaking out. Then he heard Alex offer to go and fight some enemies. He looked at his sword and said, "Sure, lets go. I need to do some farming..." The boy had earned some of his trust but could he keep it? Freddy was not sure. 

Alex opened up is HUD menu, sending Freddy two things. A friend request, and a party request. Not waiting to see if Freddy had accepted or not, Alex said: "Let's go. We don't have much time before Player Killers come out. Alright?" Alex pulled his shield and dagger back out, watching his damage mitigation, accuracy, and damage meters rise as he pulled them out. Alex was not one to be messed with, even as a level one noob. Most players on the floor were level one, so Alex was one of the stronger ones on the floor with his strong equipment with huge buff benefits. Alex began to walk South, not turning to see if Freddy was following him. If Freddy follows me, it will be his benifit. Don't see a reason why he wouldn't go with me, I'm not the benefiting one here. Alex just kept smiling as he walked into the distance.

Freddy listened as Alex said they did not have much time before the player killers came out. He then went into his HUD and sent him two things.One was a party invite and the other was a friend request. Freddy accepted both of them and then looked back at Alex and said he was already on his way South. Freddy grabbed his blade. The sound of the metal out of the sheath made a happy noise. Freddy watched as he made his sword burn in a fiery red almost flame. He stopped and then ran forward to catch up with Alex. "You know, I am kind of an expert when it comes to hunting at night."  He hunted at night to stay away from people. He looked at Alex and then said, "Where did you get your shield, Alex?"

Alex was half tempted to say "Your mamma!" But he held it back, knowing that he did not know if Freddy was one to joke around with. "It came from my guild's storage.... " Alex said. "The Crimson Blades, the guild's name. " Alex held his shield out to Freddy, as he caught up to Alex. And when he did, Alex noticed a little health bar appear under his on his display screen, taking up room on the screen, taking about 2 inches away from Alex's vision. "Yah, I'm level 1. Hate to break it to you, but I'm a noob as well. Just have better equipment. Anyways, where to Freddy? You lead the way. I'll just beat up the monster though." As Alex walked around though, the sound of a wolf's footsteps beating on the ground was unmistakable. 

Alex tilted his head a bit and just smiled more. Dear wolf, you have chosen the wrong way to die. Alex looked at the wolf as it neared him, but it was going full ram at Freddy. Quickly, Alex jumped in between the wolf and Freddy, holding the shield in the wolf's way, deflecting his ram attack. "Freddy watch this. It's an awesome skill called armor pierce." He quickly began the skill's motion, and waited for the system to guide him through the steps with the green lighted dagger. Die wolf.

The poor wolf didn't stand a chance against Alex as he sliced his knife right through the wolf, killing it and spreading little white crystals to the world. "Now, that, is how you kill a wolf." Alex smiled as the loot screen popped up. 

(OOC: I will control the MD Freddy.)

BD: 10 

LD: 20

ID:32008

WOLF SLAYED

Loot will be updated.

Edited by Alex

Freddy listened as Alex told him his shield was a gift from his guild. Freddy watched as Alex grabbed is dagger and attacked a wolf. The wolf was easily dismantled and shattered. Freddy had to admit. This guy was tough and there was easily no way from Freddy to even stand a chance. Freddy grabbed his blade. He seen another wolf. If he wanted to prove himself he had to hit the enemy. He drew his blade back and then darted forward with his blade in tight. He then lashed out once he was near and his blade was almost blood red. The blade came closer and closer to the wolfs body. The blade made contact with the beasts body. The wolf fell down and was in red heath. Freddy looked at Alex and said, "Let me kill it..."

Alex control the MD

ID:32049 BD:8 

Freddy 4/4

Alex 8/8

Wolf 2/4

Edited by Freddy