[SP-F1]Earning a Living

Alex had thought that today would be the day he would become an alchemist, but throughout his sleep, Alex had decided, not to become an alchemist, but to become a tailor. He had heard there was a quest you could take on any floor that would teach you one profession. The name of that quest was Earning a Living. Alex was very excited to take this quest, so he threw his dream notebook onto his nightstand, equipped his default clothing, and left the building with silence. And maybe my store will provide me with a place to sleep, instead of this horrible inn, Alex thought to himself. A map popped up, showing Alex the way to the NPC that would teach him how to craft. But the map made it seem like the NPC was in a village not far away from the town of beginnings, and the quest said that Alex was required to find some materials before meeting up with the NPCAlright then. Let's go. 

Alex ran and ran until he made it to the end of town. He looked up at his stats: HP:8 Energy:2 Level:2 and DMG:2 MIT:6 ACC:1 EVA:0... That meant... Alex had enough energy to use the sword skill side bite! That was awesome! He couldn't wait to use the sword skill. So he pulled out his dagger, his shield, and slipped the health potion into his pocket, and ran out of the town through the east gate. But the first thing Alex saw was cotton fields. Quickly, Alex had to get some materials, so he ran to see if he could get a material from one of those little cotton plant things. He cut off the top and retrieved the cotton. The loot screen popped up the SUCCESS notification, and Alex closed it.

ID:32059

LD:15

Edited by Alex

Alex held onto that cotton, but then realized how boring that would be, just going around collecting cotton with no action involved. No, he needed to fight monsters for his materials. And he definitely would win those fights, with being level two, the ability to use the new sword art, and an extra accuracy bonus. Basically, when Alex viewed the enemy statistics, as long as Alex still had two energy, he could kill everyone of these monsters in one hit. And that was without critical hits!!! So Alex decided he would fight a monster, avoid monsters until his HP and Energy went back up, then fight more monsters, and repeat. And then there came a boar, right on time, coming down upon Alex. Just in time... Alex activated Side Bite and waited for the sword art to work it's magic. 

BD: 7

ID: 32060

LD:6(1 Material)

Edited by Alex

The dagger turned blue, as Alex's body quickly jolted forward, lashing out two blows at the boar, destroying it and white crystals everywhere. Perfect it was. the enemy was gone in about .5 seconds. The loot screen popped up, 1 Material. Knew it would work! Know I need to wait a bit for my energy to restore.... Alex went back to where he found another cotton plant, and attempted to get cotton out of that plant to. He chopped it off with his dagger, but the cotton was filled with bugs eating a way at it and Alex through it on the ground. His energy was half filled up now, and rising pretty fast. Well yah, because I only have 2 energy. 

LD:12

ID:32061

Edited by Alex

As Alex's energy meter finished filling up, he started running again. A moving target is always much more attractive than one standing still and playing dead. Alex hoped some enemy would come at him, so Alex could end him like he did to the other boar. Alex looked around as he ran, until a boar came running down a hill, straight at Alex The boar seemed stronger than most of the other boars, and was more of a blue color than a purple color.  Alex dodged to the right, then quickly activated his sword skill again. I will end you, as I did your other boar friend!!!!!! DIE! His dagger glowed blue once more, as the blade striked the enemy twice, in a very fast manner. 

BD:10

ID:32062

LD:18

Furious Boar- 0/6

Alex- 8/8

+1 Material + 30 Col

Edited by Alex

As the weird looking boar turned into tons of crystals, Alex smiled. He had successfully received another material and a little bit of col with it. Alex wasn't doing too shabby. as he looked around, and since he had to wait a bit for his energy to recover anyways, he saw another cotton plant thingie. Alex reached down to examine the cotton. But the cotton was swarming with insects and had little to no value to Alex. So Alex kept walking, waiting to find another cotton flower or another enemy. Or anything else he might find.

LD:5
ID:32065

Edited by Alex