(PP-F1) Farming up boars (Miriko)

The Toreador stood in the fields of floor one. It was another farming day. He would increase his level and earn some money. He grabbed his blade and grabbed his crimson shield. The sun bounced off his shield and sort of reflected everything. He was one of the stronger leveled players that were on this floor. Most of the actual strong players actually were on higher floor. The breeze blew a bit  which tossed around his brown hair. Freddy looked forward for any creatures that he had to kill. Freddy turned back to face the town seeing a few people going in and out. Freddy slashed his blade. He would be a front liner one day. Freddy was not having a good day though. Someone had thrown a ice cream cone on him. He cursed a bit and then left. He was a bit irritable. 

Edited by Freddy

Miriko had been eating a icecream on floor 1, just outside the town. A wooden bench could be seen so she walked over to it and sat down. Her amber eyes watched the players in thought, wondering how exciting their lives were, fighting extreme monsters. The brunette laughed. There weren't many players here that could take down a higher leveled monster. With icecream in one hand, she opened her menu. I need to get my stats up. I will never be a frontliner if I stay lounging around doing nothing on floor 1. In frustration, she threw the rest of her icecream, out towards the fields. She heard an angry boys voice. Oh no, Did that hit player? Miriko quickly got up from her seat to see a male player, around her age and height walking away, cursing. Miriko ran after the player. The short girl finally caught up with him, she stopped the player in his path, standing in front of him. "I'm so sorry for throwing that icecream cone. I didnt know you were there. Seriously. Forgive me please."

Freddy kept walking when a figure popped in front of him. Freddy jumped back and grabbed his blade off his back, a deep crimson in its track. The medallion of rank recruit from the Crimson Blades bounced off his chest. He looked at the girl's face and flashback immediately occurred. His face seemed to go completely blank as he seen his ex. He seen her face and her brown hair. He snapped out of it. He noticed his blade was on the ground. He picked it up and sheathed his blade. S... Sorry. I...I thought you were someone else. Then he heard her say ice cream. You looked at her and said, it's nothing. I overreacted a bit too much. M... My name is Freddy. He looked at the girl that was a bit shorter than him. He she had red hair and amber eyes. 

"Don't worry about it, I have bad days too" Miriko softly smiled. "Ahhh Freddy is it? I like that name, My name is Miriko, Nice to meet you." Miriko looked freddy up and down. She could tell by his stance that he was agitated. "You alright Freddy? You seem a bit agitated and don't think It was because of my icecream." She scratched her head in a thoughtful way. "If you don't want to tell me, I understand. I'm a stranger to you." Miriko barely had any friends in S.A.O because of her lack of confidence. Although today, she felt really brave, talking to someone she didn't know. 

Freddy looked at Miroko as she began to talk. She told him that he looked a bit agitated, and that she did not think it was all of her fault for her icecream. Freddy looked away and said, "I was angry already but this is not anger. You... just reminded me of someone..." Freddy looked at Miroko and then back to the ground. Freddy then returned to his original self and realized... there was a stranger in front of him. This person could be leading many player killers after him. He began to run. He went past the girl and into the trees. He then stopped as a figure stood in front of him staring. It looked bigger than the average wolf. Freddy pulled out his weapon. It might be just him in this battle. Hopefully he could live. He only had one way to live. Call Miroko. "Miroko... a little help?

OOC: I will control the alpha wolf since i spawned it. 

Freddy 8/8 Energy 2/2

Miroko ?/? Energy ?/?

Alpha Wolf 10/10

Damage 4

Dmg mitigation: 2

As Freddy ran away from Miriko, She stood, confused. Miriko turned to the direction Freddy headed "Why are you running away....?" However the boy had ran all the way to the forest. "Wow he is fast." Oh well, Its not like I was going to hurt him. I was hoping to make a new friend actually. She was slightly sad. As the brunette walked away, she heard a yell "Miroko a little help?" Was that Freddy? He sounds like he needs help. She started to run to the forest, pulling her sword from its sheath. "Thank god I equipped  my sword today." The girl made it to the forest to find a alpha wolf. No wonder he needed help "Okay Freddy, I will make the first hit." Miriko gripped her sword, but before she attacked, She turned around briefly facing Freddy. "By the way, my name is Miriko not Miroko." She giggled. Her amber eyes faced the big wolf. Miriko ran up to the wolf and swung her sword, slicing its side. The creature roared. "Now this is where it begins." Miriko quickly backed away

ID: 33026

BD: 8

Freddy 8/8 Energy 2/2

Miroko 16/16 Energy 4/4 Hate: 1

Alpha Wolf 9/10 -1

Damage 4

Dmg mitigation: 2

Edited by Miriko

Freddy watched as Miriko appeared into the darkness. She had a sword in hand and was already after the creature. She swung her blade which ended up grazing its side. Freddy watched as Miriko quickly backed away opening a chance for him to strike. Freddy made the motions for Toreador Slash I and as his blade charged up he dashed forward with with his blade tucked in and close, then he lashed out and made a downward slash at the beast. Freddy missed the beast and slowly backed away. The wolf lunged and Freddy put up his red crimson shield and blocked the attack. 

The wolf watched as another player quickly joined the fight. The wolf growled in disapproval. The girl had sprinted forward and slashed his side and his health bar down. The growled more and fixed his eyes intently on the other player as e dashed forward at the wolf with a bade of crimson. The wolf moved out of the way and then quickly struck back but clawed the boy's shield. 

ID: 33255 BD:2 MD: 3

Freddy 8/8 Energy 1/2    2-2=0 +1= 1

Miroko 16/16 Energy 4/4 Hate: 1

Alpha Wolf 9/10 

Miriko watched the boys actions intently as she waited for a space to attack. He is good. The brunette charged forward, her basic sword outstretched. She jumped over the creature swiftly, bringer her sword with her. Just getting its back. The short girl landed, hitting the  ground, barely making a sound. However the Alpha wolf, screeched and swung its arm, just missing Miriko. "That was close." Surprisingly, there was a grin on her face. Miriko loved a good fight. It got her blood flowing through her veins, making her excited, in comparison to her normal behavior. She backed away and waited for Freddy's attack. 

ID: 33257

BD: 9

Freddy 8/8 Energy 2/2

Miriko 16/16 Energy 4/4 Hate: 2

Alpha Wolf 9/10 -1

Edited by Miriko

Freddy watched as Miriko leapt over the enemy and struck its back. She had great posture and a strike. Freddy smiled and held his blade. It was his turn. He held his blade and his shield tightly. His knuckles became white as he he dashed forward and thrusted his blade at the enemy. Freddy hit the enemy and the blade ran down its side. Freddy moved behind it and watched as the wolf ran forward at Miriko. She had more hate then him. The wolf struck the girl hard and dropped a chunk of her lifebar out. Freddy winced. That was probably a bit of his fault. He had some equipment. She did not. Freddy moved back to Miriko and said, "Are you okay?" 

The wolf watched as the girl charged at him with a great pep in her step. The girl had leapt over him and stabbed the wolf. The wolf snarled but was quickly attacked by the boy. The wolf had lost quite a bit of health but the wolf snarled and attacked the enemy. The wolf clawed the girl's leg hard and moved back some. 

ID: 33283 BD: 7 MD: 9

Freddy 8/8 Energy: 1 Hate: 2

Miriko: 12/16 Hate: 3

Alpha wolf 7/10

"Ahhhh yep, almost completely fine. Getting hit doesn't really bother me. Its fun." She laughed. "But thanks for asking anyway. Its very kind of you. I am the one who should be worrying about you." Miriko gave one last giggle before she faced the wolf. A serious expression now held her face. She moved foward, almost sprinting, dodging the mobs attacks. As she moved past the wolf, Her sword flung out, again slicing the wolfs side. It was remarkable that she made it out with no damage inflicted on her, "Now, That was fun." A good fight always made the brunette hyper for some odd reason. "It's your turn freddy." 

ID: 33400

BD: 7

MD: 2

Miriko: 12/16 Hate: 4

Alpha wolf 6/10 -1

Freddy listened to her as she said she was fine and then watched her go and sprint off toward the enemy. She easily went in and out with out a single scratch. Freddy smiled. She seemed to be enjoying herself. He would have to get stronger to be able to keep up. Freddy looked at the wolf and began to dash at it in a full sprint. He held his blade up and struck at the creature and hit it hard impaling its data with his blade. Its health went down another point. This was a tough enemy for low levels. Freddy watched and winced as the Wolf clawed at Miriko. Why did she have so much hate? Freddy winced at the red claw marks and floating data on her skin. He had to have this wolf killed and soon .

ID: 33474 BD: 7 MD: 10

Freddy 8/8 Energy: 1

Miriko 9/16 

Alpha Wolf 5/10

(OCC: Just to remind you, the person with the bigger hate only rp's and deals the boars damage. :3)

Miriko winced as the wolf clawed her arm. Her legs gave out and she hit the dusty ground. Now that hurt. The brunette pulled herself off the floor and faced the wolf, gripping her simple sword. She ran, went to hit, however missed, her sword hitting air. "Oh shoot." She grumbled. Miriko sprinted away, before the wolf could attack again. "Ahh I missed again. You will have to hit it Freddy." Miriko mumbled. This fight was going longer than what she expected.

ID: 34141

BD: 4

MD: 1

Miriko: 9/16 Hate: 4

Alpha wolf 5/10