[PP-F1] A blonde one (Astropheric, Adelyn)

As usual the streets of the starting city on Floor 1 were crowded with Players and NPC's. Lily still hated the noise they made but after spending most of her time on the floor she had gotten used to it, though she already missed the silence of her shop on floor 6. It was quite a pretty morning, the sun was shining and it was quite warm. The performer looked to the left of her at her tall, brown haired friend, Matt. They had been sitting on the bench for about 10 minutes now because Lily wanted to rest a little longer before going into the town to look for a new sword. She hadn't asked Matt if he was actually coming with her but assumed that he was. "I want a new sword. But I don't know what enhancements to pick.."  she looked down at Matt's shirt as she spoke. Lily was going for a support build so wasn't really sure what to put on her sword. She was probably going to use her First aid skill all the time in the future so it didn't really matter that much but to level up faster she needed a better sword. She was still looking for a shop on floor 1 as she was too lazy to go to higher ones and was sure that there was atleast one active player-ran blacksmith around. 

The girl's eyes fell on the large fountain infront of them that was also making quite some noise as she proceeded to think about her build. She was probably going to get some armor sooner or later that gave her Evasion and was also planning on purchasing a Lucky charm with combat craft to give her a easier time when using First aid. 

[Post order will be Lily- Person who replies first- Person who replies second]

Adelyn was walking down one of the main streets in what was her new home, that's what she called it anyway. It might as well become familiar as to her, there was no way the 100th floor was going to get cleared, not with the limited amount of people they had. And she knew many didn't even fight on the frontlines killing the floor bosses and progressing slowly. Adelyn was one of them, she had yet to hurt a single boar or wolf or any other hostile mob. Every morning she woke up, telling herself that today was the day she would finally brave battle. But that time never came. And so, to waste away time as she waited she would simply walk the streets of the begginers city, sometimes she would look around at shops, other times she would sit on a bench and watch people, a weird natural hobby of hers. At that's what she was doing now, but walking. She would look at people for a quick couple of seconds and make up a personality for them, weird yes, but it was the only way she could pass time.

As she was walking along the streets she came to a beautiful fountain. She walked over to it and sat down near it, dipping her hand in the falling water. It was amazing how real the water felt, the coolness of it, and the way it flowed of her hand. She looked up from the water and saw a couple on a bench , the girl was talking to a male, or so I assumed as the girls head was down, but it made sense. The girl was short, even to Adelyn, however the guy was rather tall, about as tall as most kids at her old private school. The girl had rather flashy looks with her brightly colored hair, bright purple outfit, and bright eyes, while the boy was just the opposite, brown hair, brown eyes, black outfit. It was weird how opposite they were, but she could also see a sword with the boy that looked rather interesting, he was clearly a fighter and she admired that, and for once she was going to find out how others could do it. So Adelyn got up from the fountain and walked over to the couple. And looked at the boy before speaking in her soft tone, " Hey, call me weird but I was admiring your..sword over there and I was wondering, how can you do it, how can you wake up and go risk your life every morning." Adelyn looked down as she spoke, her blue eyes showing too much embarrassment at her question to look at the male.

I was sitting down on the bench next to lily as she spoke about her needing a new sword, but not knowing what to get. I of course already had my own, but I knew what I wanted, and even now I felt like getting a new one with different enhances, but her first. "Well, I guess it depends on what you want, I don't think youll be fighting up front all the time so damage doesn't sound like you, could always go for something like bleed, paralysis, or accuracy, or a combo of one of each" I say to her, it would be interesting to give an opponent both bleed and paralysis at the same time, and the accuracy would help getting those. Just as he finished speaking he heard a different voice though, a much softer one than lily's serious one, so I knew it wasn't hers. When the voice quit I looked up and was confirmed of my belief.

In front of me was a small teen she was a bit taller than lily would be standing, but shorter than me, she had blonde hair, but I didn't know much else as she was looking down, and I assumed was because of her question, which I proceeded to answer. "Not weird to admire a sword,  thanks." but her other question was a bit more, effort consuming, but after some thinking I had a reason. "I guess its for people like her" I point to some random girl laying on a bench who clearly had been there for awhile, and was doing nothing in the way of killing "or you, people who cant or are too scared to fight themselves, burned that into my brain, and its just become natural" it was true I was doing it for others and not at all for myself.

(OOC: sorry for the late post, fell asleep yesterday when I tried to reply x3)

Lily nodded just in time to answer the question before a girl with blonde hair appeared infront of them. As she started to speak Lily again immediatly felt jealous because the girl was really pretty. Lily stared at the girl's hair for a while, not really paying any attention to whatever Matt was saying. 

Then suddenly a thought flashed before her eyes, was this girl trying to steal Matt? Was she acting like this to prevent him from giving him piggy back rides or something like that? Lily's eyes were now constantly going left and right, switching between the girl and Matt. She still had that serious expression she usually had but deep down anger and more jealousy hit her right in the face. 

No way in heck was she going to let her take Matt, the man who constantly carried her around and helped her, get stolen by someone else. After a few seconds Lily calmed down and realized that this was probably nothing and she was just freaking out because a prettier girl who seemed to be light enough for Matt to carry her had just started talking to him. She decided to actually give the girl a chance as it wasn't fair of her to immediatly think the girl was trying to sabotage Lily's transportation and take away her friend just because she.. came up to them. "What's your name." Lily spoke in a serious yet soft tone and didn't speak very loud as usual so only Matt and the girl could actually hear what she said. 

Adelyn was rather comforted after the boy explained that she wasn't weird for admiring her sword, she didn't want to be though of as that creepy girl staring at you, so that helped. Adelyn waited for an answer to her second question however, and after a minute it came. She listened closely as her began to explain that his reason were for the people who couldn't help themselves so he would do it for them. It seemed a rather noble cause to Adelyn, but this boy didn't exactly give of the nice guy aura, whether it was the way he looked or his cold stare she could not tell. Quickly after he stopped talking, adelyns thoughts about the boy was interrupted by the girl sitting next to him.

The girl asked for Adelyn's name, "My names Adelyn, and how about you two?" Adelyn replied. She was wondering their names, but also wondered if it'd matter. The two didn't give her the most, friendly of impressions, even though the boy's cause was noble, his looks did not say the same thing. And the girl had a rather serious tone, implying she was not the most friendly either. But Adelyn went on anyway, what did she know anyway, she had only just met the couple

The girl after some time started up another subject, saying her name was Adelyn, and then asking ours. "Well im Astropheric, or astro if you want, and shes lily" I say jabbing a thumb towards lily. I don't know why I kept introducing lily instead of letting her do it, I did with that weird boy the night we laid in the grass as well, but I didn't think shed mind anyway. I was rather confused by the game now that I thought about it, it was weird that so many people seemed so friendly. If everyone was this nice in the real world...ah nvm I would have hated them just as much.

I eyed the girl again in front of me, looking at her. She definently wasn't the cold hearted person like me or lily, and looked a lot more delicate. I couldn't believe it was even possible in a game like this, that someone could look as fragile as her. But I never knew, I would have thought the same of lily before I saw her fight, and she never took damage, so what do I know.

The pretty girl that she had hated just a bit ago was now making her think of her friend, Kitty. They both had blonde hair of course which was the main reason she thought of Kitty, but they both had that happy vibe around them. Both seemed really nice and cute. Though there was a big difference, Kitty didn't look fragile and weak to her, Adelyn kind of did.

Her hatred for the girl was now completely gone now and it's spot was taken by happiness because she felt like she was talking to Kitty. A really weak smile appeared on Lily's face as she nodded when Matt introduced her. "Nice to meet you." Lily mumbled, her eyes falling on the girl's hair.

She didn't really know what to say or do right now so she looked at Matt and waited for him to say something. Lily wasn't good at conversations, especially with strangers. It really depended on her mood if she would even bother talking to someone that would try to start a conversation with her. Lily hadn't paid a lot of attention to what the two were saying but did hear Matt say a few things that really made him look like a hero. She didn't know him well enough to know if he really cared about the lives of strangers and how they felt but honestly, Matt seemed to be as cold as herself.  

The bay who Adelyn now knew as astropheric or astro for short. Introduced himself and the girl beside him lily. The girl followed up saying it was nice to meet Adelyn and it made her feel a little better. A minute ago the two seemed as if they hated her guts, and they still could but for now they weren't making it obvious. The trio were silent for a minute before Adelyn's curiosity got the best of her, she just needed to know if couple were actually...a couple. She had wondered it before, but they weren't holding hands or doing much to imply they were such, but Adelyn was curious anyway.

"Sooo....not to be nosy or anything, but do you two happen to be, ya know...a thing" Adelyn said softly, but with a slight smile. She would feel kind of awkward if they said no, and then sorry that she even asked. And if they said yes, She'd want to know more of course, so nosy. Adelyn waited for a response and thought of the real world again, when dating was all around, and she wondered how it was in this game. Did people still go out to eat on a date or did they go out on a quest for a date. Adelyn herself would never want to kill things on a date myself, but this was a game, filled with gamers.

Did I just hear those word correctly, me and lily, a thing no we were just friends, at least that's how I thought of it. I wouldn't mind it of course but nothing had happened and I never really brought it up, so the true answer was no, but I wanted to say yes slightly. I looked over at lily, I was wanting to let her handle this but I didn't think she would handle it much differently than I would, she would most likely just mumble a simple no and be done with it, on with her day as if itd never been brought up.

"No, were not. We are just alike in a lot of ways making us good friends."  I reply to the girl in a seriously cold expression to show her I truly meant it. which I did, me and lily were much alike, were as most others were very different. These common traits made us easy friends as we got along well and understood each other much better than anyone else would. But I looked at lily too see what she would say in turn, if she would agree or move on to something else.

Lily gazed into Adelyn's eyes as she asked if they were a couple. She wasn't really expecting it as all they were doing was sitting next each other, nothing else. It did show Lily that Adelyn didn't think she was 12, which was nice. The little performer looked over to Matt when he responded to her, telling her the truth. She quickly nodded after he finished answering and looked back at Adelyn. Lily didn't really know what to say right now as Matt basically said everything that she needed to know. 

It was nice to hear Matt call her a good friend because she was well aware that she cod be quite annoying and hard to be around. Her laziness and cold reactions made some people want to punch something sometimes. It really wasn't Lily's goal to annoy people, she just had big problems with quitting to constantly ask others to do things for her. Matt probably was getting annoyed by her constantly asking things from him but hoped that she could fix things before she would lose him and the other people that she knew. Losing people was bad as having people to do things together with, for example fighting, was really handy. It also made the chance of dying in game smaller and Lily really didn't want to leave the game because she liked it more than real life.