[PP-F1] Welcome to the Blades (Malthael)

Shirosu stood at the gates that lead to the crossing fields in the town of beginnings, today she was meeting she was meeting a new recruit by the name of Malthael, Mack had messaged her earlier in the day asking her to take him for the standard recruit spiel. She was currently wearing a red garment on her shoulders, the fabric gently swaying in the wind as she peered through the general crowd that accompanied the town of beginnings. She hoped that Mack had explained to Malthael too look for the bright red cloak, other wise he might have a hard time spotting her in the crowd, seeing as how short she was. Currently on her shoulder there was a little three tailed white fox, observing the passing crowds with interest, pretty much it was getting to the point that where ever she went, Gin came too. She was excited, this was her first chance to prove herself as function member by herself, so she hoped it went smoothly. 

He stood in the Town of Beginnings, wearing an entire black outfit, standing out much in the crowd between his colors and his height. He wondered around a bit looking for the promoter who would train him, both about the game and the guild. He swiped his hand down and pulled up his messages, opening the one Mack had sent to him. First it was congratulating him on becoming a member of the guild, second it was telling him about his trainer, Shirosu. He explained what she looked like for a bit and he began to look for the person that fitted the description. After a while he found a person standing by the gates to the crossing fields, he opened the message once more and seemed to match this person. They stood with a red garment on their shoulders, he took a deep breath and walked up behind them, towering over the shorter person and cleared his throat gently.

"Are you Shirosu?" he asked.

Hearing her name Shirosu turned and glanced at who she assumed was the newest member of the Crimson guilds, though currently, she was only chest level, looking up she was greeted by the face of someone who was a little older then her with brown hair and blueish eyes. "Hello" she said offering Malthael a pleasant smile,"I take it your Malthael? I see you you already know my name but as a creature of habit i must introduce myself, Names Shirosu, and welcome aboard the Crimson Blades" Taking a step back she quickly scrolled through her inventory and to a deep breath, about to recite the normal speal that went along with the whole initiation thing. offering him a blank, unadorned red cloak as well as a droplet shaped pendant she said,"Ok so! What i just handed your are two very important pieces of identification for any Blade, the cloak is for guild events and must be warn during them, but other wise you don't have too, your gonna have to wear it today, it displays certain achievements that have been earned, example, the cat head on my shoulder represents the taming of this little guy" she pointed to the fox on her shoulder." After you tap the amulet with your finger it will turn into a dagger, displaying your rank as a recruit, mine if the symbol of a squad leader," she pointed to her own amulet," the objective for today is to upgrade you to a soldier, it will be pretty basic, but your going to have to very careful, the task is to kill 3 boars, but the issue is they do 3 DMG, and your health is only 5 HP, and normally you would do this alone, but in order to avoid you dieing, i will be tanking for you, i will be going unarmed, and my objective is to take the aggro, while you beat them up and in the case of an emergency i will kill it, seem straightforward?" taking a deep breath she said,"i know its alot to take it, but when your ready just lead the way into the fields ok?" 

Malthael looked into his inventory and looked at the two objects that were just dropped. He equipped the red blank cloak and the amulet, he looked and felt a little funky but the red cloak made him feel confident. He listened the speech that she made and nodded, he took a couple steps then stopped, he opened his map. He quickly read the map and before closing it and heading out into the fields.

When they reached the fields a few boars materialized, he swallowed a dry throat and pulled out his sword, the grinding metal sounding louder than normal. He watched his prey and just waited for an opportunity to strike.

"Alright then, let's do this" he said

• ID: 33623
  • BD: 6 (3+3)
  • MD: 10 (5 dmg this is why i'm taking for ya Malthael, that hit would have killed you XD OTL, also you don't need to roll the BD, i will)
  • Shirosu: 60/61 (5 mit) [Hate:1]
  • Malthael: 5/5 [Hate: 0]
  • Boar: 6/8

Shirosu noted how Malthael wasted no time in taking charge after he was sure of where he was going. As she strolled out into the all so familiar fields Shirosu glanced around to see what target he would pick, when she saw the one boar that he had locked his eyes onto she walked up next to him and with a grin said,"Meet your first murderous bacon, ill got get his attention then you can attack once i for sure have the agro ok? " she wasn't going to hit the pig with her knife, she would keep it drawn for its accuracy boost but her main concern was keeping its health high so that Malthael could kill it himself while she kept its attention. With a whoop she said,"Strike after me!" She kept her dagger unsheathed at her side but didn't lash out at the boar with it, instead she planted her foot in the ground and roundhouse kicked the pig with extreme force. With a squeal it swiftly turned in her direction and ramed her in the gut, growling Shirosu took the hit but grabbed the boars head and twisted the animal to the ground dancing back she called,"Hit it!"