[PP-F4] Training in the Tundra, A Very Chilling Tale (Opal)

"You got it Myoga-sama. We will make it very quick trip. Thanks for letting us off the mountain to train." the golden haired spear bearer said to the much older Master, then bowed his head. The two had been secluded in the mountains of Nimbus for two days now, allowing Opal to gain the basic knowledge of how to handle a katana. Lawfer had taken that time to go around and meet his new training partner Raise, however, that man enjoyed the luxury of drinking all day and really didn't see a point in training with Lawfer as often as the golden haired man would have liked. Looking at Opal, he smiled. This would be their first trip together to floor four since before the woman had departed for her training. "You ready, Opal?" He asked the woman as he lifted up a teleport crystal. "Snowfrost." He stated as he was warped from the seventh floor to the town of Snowfrost. The blue eyed spear bearer could feel the change in temperature immediately. Raising his right hand, he opened his interface and equipped his normal set of armor and gear, as well as his guilds cloak. as he pulled his cloaks hood over his head, he could feel his temperature keep steady. "Well beautiful, looks like we finally get a little bit of alone time." he commented as he gazed into the woman's honey eyes.

Closing his inventory, he gestured to the north. "I know a great spot for mowing down Ice Golems. Its near the Starglade. So we can even catch a glimpse of that if we have the time." He said with a smirk. His cabin was also near that area, however, Myoga was very specific in the amount of time they were allotted for 'Free' training. The two needed to be back by nightfall, if they weren't the golden haired warrior wouldn't be permitted to stay at Myoga's estate again. "So beautiful, I'll take lead if you dont mind. When we get there I'll let you take point but its kinda tricky to find the spot unless you know where you're going." As he started walking north, he reached back and grabbed the woman's hand. As he laced his fingers with hers, he lead her out of the village of Snowfrost. 

Opal nodded, as she was pulled along briefly for a moment before her fingers were unlocked to him, "Before we leave I need to go visit Mack's Forge real quick. I need a suitable weapon to take place of Izunami since my skills have changed." She said, the weather here wasn't as cold as she remembered it to be. Dedication to her body and the <<Survival Skill>> allowed her to wear her skimpy armor without requiring the bulk of extra to keep her warm. She was still chilly however, but it was not like before. Her skin had toughed to the point where hot or cold weather was just a mind over matter aspect. She took a detour to the left side along a tent, the warm fire within emanating outwards and the rumbling tone of the behemoth could be heard. A short session of greeting, conversation, and exchange was made between the two as she finally emerged out of the tent with a new weapon on her hip, Dragon's Breath. The detailed saya was of scarlet while the hilt was adorned with a crimson flair but the blade was of one of the finest of its kind. With the strap molded loosely over her character, the woman placed an elbow on the hilt of the blade and rejoined her companion. 

"Mack did me a favor with this, I should be able to use my Katana Skills now since I have the proper weapon. Finally though," she looked at him with a smile, "I have completed two thirds of my training. Shinobi and Katana were the biggest obstacles. Now I can focus on the advanced arts and start building my stats to my taste. Let's go hunt some ice--" she stopped and whipped her body around towards Lawfer once more.

"Oh [censored], I almost forgot about something." Standing in front of her partner, her wrist flicked and she brought up her menu. With a few taps of her fingers she sent a trade request with Lawfer sending a special potion to him.

"I was able to alchemize that for you in my little workshop I established in one of the rooms at the temple. I named it after you. It has a +3 Damage modifier on it, you wont need it now of course, but one day you might be in a jam and need the extra dmg boost. Its a potion as well that lasts all day, so use it before going into battle. Crystals now cost 2 mats to create for alchemists and rank 5 which I am not close to yet." 

-1 Lawfer's Strength

"Alright! Now I am ready to hunt down some beasts."  

Entering and exiting the forge came a went. The spear totter knew that at some time Mack would eventually ask about why Lawfer had been when she was supposed to be in seclusion while training. He paid the passing thought no mind, it didn't really matter in the long run of things. Lawfer smiled as the woman began to discuss her growing skill in the katana rank now that she had a weapon that was fully capable of dishing out enough damage. "Well lets go hunting then, nothing more attractive than a woman who can take care of herself." the golden haired man said as he winked. "We should be able to get some good stuff. The last time I went out I collected close to 40 materials. Just keep an eye out for materials in the snow, they like to hide there. Kayaba was a shrewd man to make us dig through the snow to find good stuff." He commented as he began to lead the woman. He stopped when she threw her body around his, explaining that she had a gift for him. "Well thank you beautiful, I'll make sure to use it if I run a quest with a field boss that might be too troublesome." He stated as he kissed her lightly on the forehead then grinned. 

+ 1 Lawfer's Strength

As he broke away he smiled once more, "Lets do this. My hunting grounds are just to the north. And with you here, we should be able to topple the Ice Golem's that much easier." He said confidently. He was more than able to take them down during their last encounter, but given that he was in a party now, it would probably be a little more difficult. The wind howled as the freshly dropped snow swirled around as the two ventured into the frozen tundra.

"Its just ahead." The golden haired man stated as he spotted the four ice golems that he had become accustomed to dueling. "I'll take first crack at them. The blue eyed spear bearer stated as he reached back with his right hand and gripped the handle of his Lawbreaker. As he slung it over his shoulder, he embraced it with his left. Pushing off the deep snow, he barreled into the group of mobs. As he reached the center point of the golems, the golden haired spear bearer smiled. As his Halberd began to glow crimson, he stepped in to swing his Lawbreaker only to be met by the fist of the first towering Ice Golem. AS he flew backwards, Lawfer dug his feet into the snow and rolled forward, evading the next golems telegraphed swing. As he turned to his right, he raised his halberd to block the third golems onslaught. While keeping it at bay, his back was pummeled by the final ice golems fist. "Opal! I could use a little help." He said with a risk as he slipped out to the side and established his footing.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 56/65 -9DMG
Lawfer EP 13/15
Sword Art Used- 

Ice Golem - 36/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - 36/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - 36/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - 
36/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit

ID: 33987
BD: 1-Miss
MD: 9 12+1= 13DMG - 8MIt=5DMG

ID: 33988
MD: 2

ID: 33989
MD: 5

ID: 33990
MD: 8= 12DMG - 8 Mit= 4DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Opal followed Lawfer to his super secret hunting spot! Which she kinda laughed inside her head that he would be one to actually have a hunting ground, but if he got 40 mats from taking out mobs in the area, that was good news for her. As they continued towards their destination, the cold whip of the wind cracked along exposed back of the Katana Wielder, she shuddered lightly but it also felt good in an odd way. She continued stomping through the snow until they were in the clearing, Lawfer and his confident gestures went head long into the battle and Opal just smiled waiting to see that massive AoE he was proud of using most of the time. 

Unfortunately, that was not the case right now as she watched him fight off 4 of those Ice Golems without using his Sword Art. She bit her lower lip when he called for help, "Nah! I think you got this one...I'm just gonna sit this one out and watch..." she was joking of course. 

Opal took step several steps forward, the crunch of the snow beneath her black and white boots as she appeared before the struggling Lawfer, she tapped him on the shoulder, "Mind if I cut in?" she laughed, a spartan kick into the belly of Ice Golem that Lawfer had struggled. She stepped forward and quickly released the Dragon's Breath from its scarlet saya. She moved in while the blade began to glow vermillion. She moved in with one full slash in a semi circle, stopped and twisted back around until the gashes appeared all over the Ice Golem's hides. They grunted in uninson as she took a step back their eyes on her..."Oh...this is good...very good, you can kill them off, now...Lawfer Dear..." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 56/65 -9DMG
Lawfer EP 13/15
Sword Art Used- 

Opal HP: 73/73
Energy: 5/17
Sword Art: Gen Getsu [-12 Energy, +42 Dmg AoE]

Ice Golem - 3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit [Hate: 3 Opal]
Ice Golem - 3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit [Hate: 3 Opal]

ID: 34002
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

"I see what you did there." Lawfer stated with obvious sarcasm. The pun was awful to say the least, but his were worse. He knew that. To him puns were a fun way to break the ice, and in some literal sense, the honey eyed woman did cut some ice. Lawfer chuckled to himself as he thought about these things. As he watched the woman unleash her AOE attack, he was taken aback. She definitely had the skills to pay the bills now. "Yeah.. I'll see what I can do sweetheart." he replied as he walked forward, with his Lawbreaker in tow. As he watched the golems come back to their sense. "Come come." He said as he lowered his level and began to charge his sword art, as the Lawbreaker began to glow crimson, he stepped in and swung his halberd. It's red glow immediately dissipated and he missed his targets. "[Censored]!" He yelled as the four ice golems began to converge on the sexy samurai. 

"Opal! Watch it!" He yelled once more. His attacks to this point had both failed and now the four of them were after the busty woman. As each of the four golems swung their giant fists, Opal had easily ducked and danced around each of them. It was truly masterful. She had all the grace in battle that he didn't have. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 56/65 [+2HM DMG next roll]
Lawfer EP 12/15
Sword Art Used- 

Opal HP: 73/73
Energy: 5/17

Ice Golem - 3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit [Hate: 3 Opal]

ID: 34007
BD: 2
MD: 5-2=3 miss

ID: 34008
MD: 7-2=5 Miss

ID: 34009
MD: 3-2=1 Miss

ID: 34010
MD: 2-2=0 Miss

Edited by Lawfer

Opal had switched out with the Spear Bearer, hoping his next strike would come and put this to an end. But that was not the case this time, his sword art had failed him twice in a row now. She furrowed her brows as the retained rage stayed on Opal. Their eyes on her as they snarled and grunted at her. "[censored]..." Her blade glowed a duller vermilion color this time signaling a weaker but still effective sword art <<Hi Ougi>> As she moved into position, she cut upwards, then her blade came down striking the first Ice Golem and then thrusting her blade into the belly of the crystal like beast. It shattered a moment after leaving in its wake minor loot. The others snarled at her as she took a step back, "Alright, it's no problem. I can dance around these slow pokes all day. Hopefully you can get that AoE off next, Lawfer...No pressure though..." she backed away and slashed once more drawing their attention to her, "Hahah...think I just pissed them off some more..."  

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 56/65 -9DMG
Lawfer EP 12/15
Sword Art Used- 

Energy: 3/17 [+1 Energy Regn]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 21 Dmg]

Ice Golem - Dead/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit [Hate: 3 Opal]

ID: 34012
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg] OOC: Your failed misses and my two perfect crits. 

LD: 14+1 = 15 [+1 Mat, +180 Col]

Edited by Opal

Taking a deep breath, the golden haired spear bearer charged in a leapt. As he landed between the honey eyed woman and the three remaining Goliaths, a stream of snow shot up from below him. He smiled as the heavy Lawbreaker turned Crimson quickly. "I'll stake it all on this single blow." he confidently told the woman as he stared directly at her with his back to the Ice golems. Shifting his grip to the handle with both hands, he took a large step backwards with his lead foot. As he turned with his upper body, he swung the over-sized halberd. His <<Trip Expand>> Activated causing him to rotate like a top several times, slashing and maiming the remaining ice golems. The rapid turning caused the remaining snow at his feet to pick up and swirl around him. The rotation stopped and the snow began to fall back to the ground. Three large thud's could be felt as the remaining golems collapsed to the ground. In an explosion of blue pixels, the three mobs disappeared.

"Well, that took a little longer than I had wanted it to." The golden haired man stated as he slung the Lawbreaker over his shoulder and locked it into the harness on his back. "So... Now we get to wait until they return. It typically takes two hours for them to respawn. So we have a little time to burn." he said with a smirk. "Oh whatever shall we do to pass the time." he continued, as he took a few steps closer to the honey eyed woman, locking his deep blue eyes onto hers. When he was within arms reached he reached out and took her hand. Lifting her small hand to his lips, he placed a delicate kiss on it. "And that's your reward for landing the first kill."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 56/65 
Lawfer EP 1/15
Sword Art Used- 

Energy: 3/17

Ice Golem - 0/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit [Dead]
Ice Golem - 0/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit [Dead]

ID: 34014
BD:  9= [7+1Crit+2HM] *6= 60DMG
MD: 10
LD: 8+2=  +3 Materials

Edited by Lawfer

"Not bad, Lawfer." Opal said, she cleaned the blade free of any bloody remains by whipping it to her side. She stood stationary, drawing her saya outwards and into position while slowly sheathing her weapon into place back into her belt. He picked up her hand and kissed it lightly, her reward for the first kill. She blushed lightly, "Thank you. And this is for you..."

-180 Col

The woman dropped a sack of Col into his hand, "I don't need the money and you already said you needed it. I don't mind giving it to you. As far as what we can do while we wait for the enemies to spawn..." Opal moved towards the Spear Bearer, a hand one his neck as she moved wisps of his golden hair the blue jewels of his eyes, "We can go mat hunting!" she said teasing him, almost delving in for a kiss to his lips. She broke free and knelt down in the snow, her hands moving in circles to free up any lose materials from the ground. 

ID: 34015
LD: 1+1 = 2 [yay! -_-]
<<+1 Energy Regn>> [1/3] 

Edited by Opal

Lawfer tossed the sack of col into the air, then caught it with his other free hand as he pulled the woman in by the waist for their 'reward' kiss. As the woman broke the embrace, Lawfer stepped back as the woman cleared the snow beneath their feet. "Looks like your not having any luck, let me see if I can manage something." The golden haired man said with a wink, as he reached over his shoulder with his right hand.

+180 Col

Grasping the Lawbreaker tightly he slung the blade over his shoulder and slammed it into the ground. The force of the halberd had pushed back the snow all the way to the frozen ground below in a 3 meter radius. The halberds axe end had lodged itself into the icy ground below. Reaching down with his right hand, he lifted up the remains of a shattered crystal. "Why is it that every time I try to act somewhat cool around you it always backfires?" He asked the honey eyed woman as he tossed the shattered remains of the material to the side.

ID: 34016
LD: 6+2 = 8
<<+1 Energy Regn>> [1/3] 

Edited by Lawfer

The woman snorted at his comment, "Because you are trying," she said with a small laugh, "You are already cool, Law. No need to try and act like a cool guy." She laughed again. She stayed around the perimeter where they waited for the Ice Golems to respawn, but it didn't mean they could look for nodes in the area. Coming up to a frozen tree, the woman dug her fists into the knot of the trunk and slowly started to pull out random dirt and snow. She gave a long yank as she whipped out a small shiny object in her hand. Falling into the snow on her butt she grunted and held it upwards towards the light of the sky trying to examine it with a squint. 

"Ugh...can't tell if this is any good or not...and OMG this ground is making my ass cold!" the woman stood up and brushed the snow from her pleated skirt and dragged the white powder with her leather hands. Once more taking a breath and examining the object in her hand. It was junk, all that hard work and nothing. A defeated sigh escaped her lips and she groaned a moment after, "Ugh..." tossing it into the snow. 

ID: 34019
LD: 8+1 = 9
<<+1 Energy Regn>> [2/3] 

Edited by Opal

Lawfer laughed at the woman's comment. He knew that he was acting like a fool, but that was the fun part of life. There was seldom a line between fool and cool. In fact it was only one letter. Lifting his Halberd to the sky once more, the golden haired spearman slammed his Lawbreaker to the ground pushing back the snow in the impact area. Reaching down he grasped one of the stone and held it up to the son. "Looks like this one doesn't work either." he commented to himself. Looking over to Opal, "Well if your butt gets too cold, I could always warm it up for you." he said with a smirk. 

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 34039
LD: 9+2= Fail
<<+1 Energy Regn>> [2/3] 

Edited by Lawfer

Opal looked over, she placed a hand over her mouth and in mock position bent over slightly with her other hand on her knee, "Oh yes, Lawfer! Please pound me right here, right now!" she said rubbing her bare thigh, the flap of her skirt covering the majority of her ass as she adjusted herself once more and scoffed, "My ass will be just fine, Sug." she said looking at all the snow that was pushed away by the might of his polearm. She shrugged her shoulders and went towards his area, "I can't do that with my weapon...I don't wanna damage the blade, but I wouldn't mind..." she leaned over and searched the ground to see if his attempt to uncover anything was successful enough for the alchemist to find any suitable mats and it turns out, one of the snow rifts that was pushed aside left a frozen herb in its wake, good enough for the busty alchemist. 

"By the way, my energy is good as gold now. The mobs she be respawning any time now." 

ID: 34070
LD: 16+1 = 17 [+1 Mat]
<<+1 Energy Regn>> [3/3 Full] 

Edited by Opal

"And here I was thinking just spanking it a few times to get the blood circulating again." The golden haired spearman retorted with a wink. Gripping the handle of his Lawbreaker once more he slung it over his shoulder and locked it back into its harness. "It is a benefit of having a triple threat weapon." He said with a smirk. The spear bearer enjoyed the fact that he opted for a weapon that exibited the qualities of all three of the two handed weapon classes. "I guess you'll be the beauty and I'll be the beast. He said playfully as he kneeled down and grasped another stone that he had kicked up from his massive strike to the ground. As he appraised it he quickly tossed the material to the side. "No luck for me." Looking back the the spawn area, he nodded. They should be popping up any minute now. I'll be ready when they show there frozen little faces."

<<material Gathering>>

id:34072  LD: 9+2=fail

<<Full EP>>

"Frozen little faces...right..." she repeated back to him, her warmth breath showing in the harsh temperatures of the snowy area. The woman knelt down once more to uncover anything she could use as materials for alchemy, or anything useful at all for that matter. Picking up random items and tossing them aside, she finally picked herself up and brushed her hands against the cloth of her skirt removing the snow from her leather hands. 

ID: 34074
LD: 5+1 = 6 

"Any minute, right? We should get ready for the battle ahead then ya know?" Opal drew the blade Dragon's Breath from the scarlet saya from her left hip, the blade singing as it came sliding out of the wooden scabbard. The long curved blade relaxed in both her hands as they drew closer to the spawn are of the Ice Golems, she was more than ready to beat them senseless. Hopefully they could take care of them faster as well, that is if Lawfer's luck was on his side. The woman could handle the mob, but it was his power that would take them down in the long run. 

"Alright...here they come..." she said lowly getting into position, "You start us off again?" 

Edited by Opal

The monstrous roars could be heard as the four Ice golems repawned. As each of the four took a step, the tremors could be felt under the pair. Reaching over his shoulder, the blue eyed spear bearer grasped the handle of his Lawbreaker. "Sounds good." Lawfer said with a confident smirk. Dashing towards the monsters, the deep imprints of his feet were left in snow, Lawfer slung the over sized halberd over his shoulder and grasped the cold steal in both hands. Stopping in the middle of the four ice golems, the golden haired warrior watched as his gold and silver halberd began to glow crimson. As he activated <<Trip Expand>> his body turned and spun around like a twister, slashing and hacking at the four ice golems. When the rotation stopped he laughed. "I think I got their attention." he said sarcastically.

The first two ice golems stepped towards him and swung wildly missing the man as he stepped backward. A loud thump echoed as the remaining two managed to make contact against the mans armor causing him to fly forward. Catching his balance, Lawfer skid forward away from the monsters. "Hey Sweetheart, I think they are ready for you." He commented as he winced trying to catch his breath.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 65/65 
Lawfer EP 3/15
Sword Art Used- Trip Expand+AOE= -12EP

Ice Golem - 3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - 3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - 3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - 
3/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit

ID: 34076
BD: 7 = [7]*6=42-9=33DMG
MD: 3

ID: 34077
MD: 1

ID: 34078
MD: 6= 12-8=4DMG

ID: 34079
MD: 6= 12-8=4DMG

Edited by Lawfer

"With gusto..." Opal said stepping forward. Their crystallized eyes were on Lawfer who had just used his Trip Expand to cut through their ranks weakening them to the point where Opal could easily finish them off. Her red lips pulled to the corner of one side of her mouth as she smiled and then slowly sank her teeth into her bottom lip. She unsheathed Dragon's Breath from its scarlet saya as it started to glow a vermilion color. She stepped once and then light emblazed the area as the glow of her blade rapidly struck in irregular patterns of a semi circle as the silver blade thrashed wildly side to side emblazing the blood red digital gashes into their solid bodies. The Ice Golems roared in unison much like before their eyes trained on Opal as she turned her back on them. They lifted their hands up to attack as she pulled the dark strands of ebony hair off her tan shoulders. With an amorous look in her eyes she looked behind her as the katana slid into the saya with a small latch, "Boom!" she exclaimed as they exploded into digital matter before taking another step forward. The raven haired woman whipped her body around placing a hand over her mouth and giggled. 

"Nice loot explosion!" she said hunching over and collecting the many items that were laid before her. She picked up four sacks of col and some extra materials that would be much needed in her experimentations of alchemy later on. She lifted her body up and walked towards Lawfer. 

"And of corpse, a little something for your hard work!" She dropped the loot in his hands, all of the Col that was dropped.   

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 65/65 
Lawfer EP 3/15
Sword Art Used- 

Opal HP: 77/77
Energy: 6/18
Sword Art: Gen Getsu [-12 Energy, 30 Dmg]

Ice Golem - dead/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit
Ice Golem - dead
/36 HP  12DMG  9Mit

ID: 34133
BD: 5+1

LD: 20  sweet~ [+720 Col to Lawfer, + 8 Mats, [4 From kill,4 from LD bonus]

Edited by Opal

OOC: sorry work has been murder lol

Lawfer watched as the raven haired woman dispatched the ice golems in a brilliant show of finesse. He smiled as she placed the col bag into his hand. "Well I do declare Miss Opal, you are the sweetest woman in all of Aincrad." He said sarcastically followed by his famous smirk. With his right hand, he swung the lawbreaker over his shoulder and locked it into its harness on his back. Raising his right hand, he entered his interface. "Here take these." He said with a smile as he transferred the 3 materials he received from the earlier battle. Looking up at the sky, he watched the sun. "Looks like we may have just enough time to wrangle up one more bath of golems. What do you think?" He asked as he took one step closer to the woman and leaned over, kissing her lightly on the forehead. "That's for your brilliant last attack." 

-3 Materials

+720 col

OOC: No worries!! :D 

"Sweetest, sexiest, kinkiest and hottest woman in Aincrad," she added after his statement and laughed as she raked her ebony hair with her fingers. She nodded in appreciation as she was given the extra mats from Lawfer and her face glowed a faint red as she blushed from his kiss on her forehead, "Thank you! And yes, I think we can get in one more squad of these Ice Golems before it gets too cold out here. Oh by the way..." she said moving around him, "I have decided to sleep with you again tonight...maybe after this we can head back to your cottage, ya know?" 

Opal pressed her body against his armor and teased his jawline with a padded finger tip, "I guess we have a bit of time again for them to respawn...and to get our energy restored," she said her raven hair dancing around her body as she moved away from him. Her honey eyes looked around the snow as she placed her hands on her hips and moved down towards the ground, filtering the snow with her gloved hands. "Come out little flowers..." 

ID: 34345
LD: 11
<<Energy Restore 1/3>>
+3 Mats from Lawfer

Edited by Opal

Lawfer smiled. "Oh yeah. Those things too... How rude of me not to mention them.." He said with a smirk. "I think I may just be able to get behind that idea." He continued as he felt the finger of the honey eyed woman trace his jaw. E would have preferred the woman's barehand but given the situation he wasn't one to complain. Watching the woman bend down to the ground to search for materials he made sure to watch as the woman bent at her knees and hips, enjoying the view. "Well I think you missed something." The golden haired man said as he moved some snow around his his boot. Bending down, he picked up the light blue crystal that illuminated slightly. Lifting it up to the sun it looked flawless. "I think this is what you were looking for." He said with a grin. Tossing it to the woman he winked. "I'll take my reward later."

<<Material Gathering>>

ID:34349 LD:16+2=18 +1 Material (given to Opal)

"Ahh!" Opal caught the gem in her hand and took another look at it, "Purrrfect,thank you Sug!" she giggled shelving it into her inventory. She took a look around and spotted a small patch of undisturbed snow by lonesome tree. Of course the snow was everywhere, but this one seemed to radiate with a special shimmer. She wandered what was beneath the blanket of white powder until her hands and knees scoured the drift until she discovered a mound of well hidden gemstones of all shapes, colors and sizes. 

"Woo! Jackpot!" she declared as she shifted through the good looking ones and the bad looking ones. There was plenty of them there, so she was going to take some time to look at each one person moving on, "Found a neat pile of gems, not sure if any of them are any good though..." It was always worth investigating though, her need for shiny treasure was always in abundance. 

ID: 34429
LD: 17+1 = 18 [+1 Mat]

Edited by Opal