[PP-F1] Angel of Dawn? (Eulalia)

The center of the Town of Beginnings. A place, Roxanne found herself at very often. She enjoyed it very much, even if it was very busy. As people bustled about, Roxanne sat on one of the benches, this time she had decided not to be near the water fountain. She was tired of watching the fish swim. Especially, when she spends all of her time staring at the fish, and looking around in silence. She could hear the nice soft hum of the people walking about the city, going about their business. Roxanne found it in herself to twiddle her thumbs, she started to slowly recite the English words she had learned in her head, hoping that if she met someone, she could speak English first, and not greet someone in French. Her accent was thick, at least that was what she had been told. She didn't mind sounding French... as she was French. There was nothing wrong with the French in her opinion.

Window shopping... Bleugh. Eulalia hadn't been able to do anything but window shop and chat with players... More specifically male players, whom she became shy and stuttery around. Of course, it had only been a few days since she began dating Kalesh... But he was a different story. When was she actually going to get the chance to socialize with a fellow female? Well, the answer became clear while she was doing yet another repeat of her daily routine (window shopping, eating bread, more window shopping), and she spotted a petite red-haired girl seated upon a bench beside the fountain, and she was alone. With an obvious gulp, she braced herself for the encounter to come; how would the girl see her? Would she even want to chat with Lia? The viridian haired girl didn't want her first girl-to-girl chat to hit the fan... But still she made her way forwards and took a seat barely inconspicuously beside the girl whom she intended to speak to.

Suddenly, Roxanne noticed a girl sit next to her. She had green hair, and green eyes. She seemed quite taller than Roxanne. Being 5' 4", it wasn't that hard to accomplish. With a small peek at the girl, she took in a deep calming breath, and focused silently on what she would say in English. She wasn't one to say the first word, instead she sat quietly. Staring around at the NPCs, and making small gestures towards the woman, hoping she would see them and start up the conversation. She thought of her English vocabulary, somewhat hesitant about speaking it, as she might accidentally speak to her native French language.

The red haired girl seemed just about as nervous as Eulalia herself. Whatever the reason for her uneasiness, Lia wasn't going to just let the silence sit between them and let the girl become embarrassed. She turned her body to face the girl, bringing her right knee up and resting it upon the bench as she tilted her head and shone the girl a bright smile. "H-hey, my name's Eulalia." She introduced herself, before pondering for a moment. "B-but if it's easier for you, just call me Lia~" She offered, extending a hand to her new acquaintance. "So, what are you doing out here all alone?" She asked, verdant globes pooling with curiosity.

Focusing on English, she made her voice speak up in reply, "I am Roxanne. Nice to meet you Eulalia." Her voice sounded her full name, before deciding to call her Lia, like Lia told her she could. Her response to Lia's question was to be made in French, however she thought of how she would speak in her foreign language. She translated, which took her time. After several minutes she found the proper words, "I am always out here alone. What about you? This is where I sleep and eat, and do my daily activities." Hoping to satisfy the girl's curiosity. Eulalia had an accent. It made Roxanne know that she wasn't French like herself. While Roxanne's sounded on every word, making her sound very French.

Eulalia's eyes widened when she heard Roxanne's accent; she was blatantly French.  However, Lia cleared her throat and left that matter for another time, now wasn't exactly right to interrupt and focus on such a thing. "I-it's nice to meet you Roxanne." She replied, grinning brightly. Her face fell somewhat when Roxanne stated that she was always out there alone - and that it was where she slept and ate. "What do you mean you're always out here alone?  Don't you have friends?" She asked, concerned for the red haired girl.  She must have been extremely lonely... "I-if that's the case, then I'll be your friend!" She assured Roxanne, tilting her head and smiling jubilantly.

The red eyes of the girl widened as Lia offered to be her friend, "I would love to be your friend!" She smile widely, and looked back out, "What do you like to do?" She asked her new friend happily and curiously. She fiddled with her thumbs, something that showed she was somewhat nervous for meeting a new friend. Especially one that knew English so well. She attempted to read Lia's mood, with a cute expression on her face.

Eulalia edged closer to hr new friend and replied to her question. "Well... I'm kinda low level at the moment... So I like to just chat with people, go out gathering things in the field, singing, hanging out with my boyfriend..." She let the last one slip by accident, but didn't demonstrate any sign that she cared.  Speaking of her boyfriend though... Roxanne almost looked like she could possibly be Kalesh's younger sister, with the flame red hair... But Kal had green eyes, and didn't carry a French accent, so the facts shot Lia's fan theory down. "How 'bout you, Roxanne?  What do you like to do?" She asked, before another question arrived at the tip of her tongue. "Also, d'you mind if I call you Roxy?" She asked, as if it was something she practised every day.