[OP-F1] First Adventures

*She awakes from a long nap next to a tree...* *She starts to walk deep into a forest trying to be quite.. she slowly draws her sword. "H-H-Hello?" She mutters to the darkness... as she sees small yellow eyes... *The yellow eyed black panther comes out* *She draws her sword attempting to swing at the panther...* "EAT THIS!" She yells while running and hitting the panther.. shoving the sword down his thought. *She then quietly collects it's droppings. and puts them in her black sling. the puts her sword back..*

A chuckle comes from behind a tree, and a boy walks out. "Congrats! You killed a panther, that's a not a bad start for beginners, not bad at all!" The boy gave a smile and reached out his hand for a shake. "Nice to meet ya! My name's Keith."

Keith retracts his hand and rolls his eyes. "No handshake? You must be one one of those serious isolated players." Keith scrolled down his map and looked at the small forest they were in. "Yeesh, you must have been training and then some, 'cause I don't see any more monsters left in this area for today." He closed his menu and looked at her. "So what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Keith made a little chuckle and scratched the back of his neck. "Well... I was plannin on doin some training here, but it looks like you beat me to the punch!" He looked up at the sky and saw it was becoming morning. "Say, do you wanna go find a dungeon or something? I really need something to do today." He smiled at her and sent a party invite.

*We travel for a few days.. just looking though the trees and obstacles. We sometimes ate fish or meat, other times.. we ate almost nothing.* *We find the dungeon.. that has small and larger rocks blocking the passage through the cave-like dungeon.* "what do we do to get over the rock?" I ask the others as they reply with.....

Keith smirked and looked at the rock. "Lucky for us, I took the quest to get the Martial Arts Skill on Floor 2. This rock is nothing in compare to another I had to break!" Keith clenched his fist and eventually his skill activated. He punched the boulder and it burt into blue shard and dissapated into the game. "Too easy! Piece of cake!" He turned to the others and smiled. "Ready to keep going?"

After a few aching days of finding the dungeon, we arrived there finally, only to be blocked. Luckily, Keith could break them with his martial arts skill. I smiled and we headed into the dungeon, but when I took my first step, I stopped them. I picked up a pebble and threw it into the ground a few inches from us, and a deep hole appeared.

"Knew it, this dungeon has a lot of traps, luckily, my detection skill is quite high, so no need to worry." I spoke to them. We leap over the hole and continued walking.

Keith drew his sword and looked at the bear. "A level that low? This'll be a breeze!" He swiftly cut down the bear and smiled at the other two. "Ready to go on?" He stopped as concealed doors on the walls of the cave opened, groups of undead warriors mobbed out. Keith readied his sword again and looked to the others. "You guys go ahead, I'll handle these bone-heads." He began hacking and slashing the skeletons while the others ran ahead.

Traps were getting fewer and fewer, making me raise my defence when I suddenly detected something. I gave them the signal to stop and a shadow ran right passed us, and I squinted my eyes suspiciously when I realised....

"Up there!" I shouted, a centipede right above us and ready to pounce, I quickly drew my sword and blocked the attack. The centipede was the boss of this dungeon and had 2 large health bars, and was very powerful and quick.