[SP-F6] <<Monkey Tamer>> (Fedding enemy)

I materialized on floor 6, it wasn't my favorite floor after the time I had found myself on the floor and it ended up with me killing myself, it was not the most pleasant time I had during this death game. It was certainly disturbing, the most disturbing thing I had ever seen was me stabbing myself. The fight wasn't close at all, but I had still had chills running through my spine when it had happened. And after that I decided to try and train on the floor which almost ended up in my death so that was a bad idea. But now I was much stronger than I had been back then by at least 7 levels and that was a large difference. A difference that made me more comfortable then I would have been if I was here when I was a lower level.

I walked into the jungle that made up the 6th floor, it was insanely large and in some areas stupidly dense as well, making It hard to navigate through it sometimes, but I entered it with no fear of getting lost or killed by a mob as I knew I could handle myself on a floor such as this and knowing the mobs I would run into from the last time would only help that cause if it ever came to it.

(ooc-so yeah...a week later im finally starting this back up...I became busy and wasn't able to do it sooo yeha o;)

I walked into the forest and looked around, I was really on this floor to try and find a familiar, a monkey to be precise which was why I choose this floor in the first place, jungle, monkey it only made sense. But I also heard that the familiars themselves would take awhile to show up so I decided id use the time to train and gain some loot. I Looked around and spotted a large treant. I smiled as I charged it, whistling when I was close to gain its attention, as it turned I jumped using my sword art Vertical arc to slash a V into the treants chest area. The treant stumbled backwards unable to attack until it regained its composure.

----ID:36193----BD:7----MD:3-3=0----

----ENE 9/13---Swort art: Vertical arc----

----Astropheric 52/52----Treant 18/36 (6*2*2=24-6mit=18)

I charged at the treant as it was attempting to steady itself, I thought id use the stumbling to my advantage going for a strike to the treants base, but it regained quickly enough to as I was about to slash, swing its leg and attempt to hit me. I rolled backwards before striking to avoid the leg quickly getting up and jumping onto a root of a nearby tree. I looked at the treant, it was at least 2 feet taller than myself but was not as strong as it looked but I didn't need to take unnecessary damage that could be avoided so why should I. I stared at the treant wondering what my next move would be.

----ID:36194----BD:5----MD:6-3=3----

----ENE 8/13 (1 regen 2 miss)---

----Astropheric 52/52----Treant 18/36 ----

----ID:36195----BD:5----MD:5-3=2---- ----ID:36196----BD:1----MD:8-3=5---- (ooc-I initially was planning on posting the first roll but not rp'ing it but when I got the second miss's as well I figured id go ahead.

I charged at the treant that had been motionless after my second attack. I was planning on striking its base again, but its hand shot out as if it was a growing root and I had to dodge it by jumping to the right slowing my charge but not ending in. Its other arm however came in front of me this time from above, making me stop quickly as if using an emergency brake to stop halting my charge. I instead tried to slash at the hand that was now coming out of the ground, but missed as it came out faster than I would have expected. This was why I hated fighting treants, there limbs growing and shooting out grew annoying especially in large numbers.

----ID:36201----BD:6----MD:4-3=1----

----ENE 1/13 (1 regen 8art)--- Sword at:vertical arc----

----Astropheric 52/52----Treant 0/36 ---- (6*4=24-6=18)

----LD:20+2=22----360col +2 mats----

The treants arm shot out at me as I was backing away slowly from the last, I jumped to the side avoiding it as another came and I sidestepped it as well. I began my charge to lessen the distance between me and the treant. Its arm shot out again to hit me but I instead of dodging it I jumped on it using it to propel me into the treants head where I put a V disintegrating the treant into polygons. I smiled at my lucky loot as I looked at it, was a rarer loot set so that was nice, but I still needed to find that monkey.

1 Turn OOB

----ID:36318---LD:14+2=16--- +1 mat----

I left the area I had just been at to chop a nearby tree, I began whacking it after 5 minutes my muscles began burning again, but with this weird luck, there was no way I was going to stop. After about 10 more minutes the tree fell again, and once I again I gained a material, it was nice to be gaining them, but I started to get worried considering like I thought before nothing lasts forever, so soon this good luck could turn horrible, and I was ready, but didn't want to have to deal with it, but I continued on with my day, maybe itd happen maybe not...who knows.

Edited by Astropheric

2 Turns OOB

----ID:36319---LD:18+2=20--- +1 mat----

I walked over to another tree and began whacking it. As I did my arms began to hurt, all the whacking of tress, treants or normal, was beginning to put wear and tear on my virtual muscles, so I took a quick rest after about 10 whacks before getting back to it. After about 20 minutes the tree fell like the last and I received another material. It was awesome that my luck seemed to have increased, but I wondered for how long. This game never seemed to go this well for too long, and when it did something bad seemed to happen right after, and I planned on being ready for that.

3 Turns OOB Energy restored

----ID:36320---LD:6+2=8---

I went to the next tree and began whacking it, I was actually getting into the tree for once, and after about 20 minutes it began to tip over, not soon after did it just immaterialized and disappear though. So I gained no material. I was not too happy about that but it helped with the whole, too much luck thing, again. I sighed and looked around for some mobs hopeing I could find one or two to kill since these trees were really going to begin to annoy the crap out of me.

Edited by Astropheric

Luckily in my search for one of the treants I saw one nearby, it was too see but the leaves that showed were moving back and forth as if a head bobbing ever so slowly to some music. I sneaked near the mob climbing the tree next to it slowly and quietly, I make it to the top and wait for the treant to be just right, I watch its head bob back and forth. And finally I make my move dropping onto it slashing my sword into its "Head" and down it as if splitting wood with an axe. The tree attempted to grab me but I slid down to fast, the treant being to slow to do such and I landed behind him jumping away just for safe measures.

----ID:36448----BD:8----MD:1-3=-2----

----ENE 9/13 (1 regen 4art)--- Sword at:vertical arc----

----Astropheric 52/52----Treant 18/36 ---- (6*4=24-6=18)