[PP-F1] A Violet among the Tulips (Manta Gaul, Koumori) [COMPLETED]

(This is the 21st post. If we end it now you can gain an SP, and level up to level 2. Then we can continue this in another thread. If you even want to continue)

"I wouldn't know whether or not its common, I just do my best to help out lower level players. Plus, im very attached to my own weapon, so I have no use for it, other than to sell it." She explained her reasons carefully. She assumed that Koumori felt the same way, and it certainly sounded like he did. "Yeah, Koumori doesn't have much equipment, but what he does have is pretty sweet." She assumed that Violet's response meant that she wanted to keep the blade, so she swiped her player menu away. "Anyways, we can help get you started hunting if youd like."

- Anneal Blade

Name: Anneal Blade

Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Accuracy

Description: A plain straight sword, with a leather wrapped handle and a steel cross guard and blade.

(If you guys still want, we can continue this in another thread so I can level up. The next one could just be showing me the ropes to combat, unless I'm still too low leveled to fight anything.)

"Thanks..." Vayrin said as she swung the blade a few more times. She swished her menu open and replaced her current starter weapon with this new sword. The blade and her sheath disappeared, and a new one appeared to take it's place. She then put it in.

"I would repay you...But I don't really have anything.." She said worryingly.

Edited by Vayrin

(Sounds like a plan)

Vayrin finally accepted the sword and added it to her inventory. It materialized on her back and took the place of her starter blade. When she was all settled she looked back at us and apologized for not having anything. I smiled and said, "You can repay us by showing us how well you can fight. Come on let's go" I gestured with my hand out to the field and started walking. I hoped they would follow. 

To Be Continued...IN BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II (I'm sorry)

(We've got to call the next thread that now)

Manta smiled and shook her head. "Like I said, I had no use for it, so I don't need any payment. If youd like we could do what Koumori suggested. We're both relatively high levels, so as long as we're there you don't need to worry about getting killed." Manta followed Koumori out into the fields. Even if the girl didn't follow, she could just go gather some materials for her shop, or just hang out with Koumori.

(Also, I don't want any of the col from this thread. You two can split the 400 between yourselves. All I need is my 1 SP)

Edited by Manta Gaul

Vayrin silently glanced at her new weapon. They made a good point. She had to start sometime, and might as well be now with two people offering to help her. She looked at them and nodded.

"Why not? Need to start sometime I suppose." She said with a slight grin. She began to follow the two out of the town and into the green expanses beyond...