SP-F4 In the search for strength...

Th endless snow fields and mountains of floor four were an almost pristine landscape, untouched by players as many did not venture further than the area outside of the main settlement of floor four: Snowfrost. But, on the path to a looming snow-capped mountain there was a long trail of footprints, unfaltering that went on for many miles, until they had reached the top of the mountain, a small plateau leading to a cave. And... Standing in the middle of that plateau, encased in a grey suit of armour, electricity arcing from his spear to his shield, was Xion: Second in command and aegis of the Crimson blades. 

The boy's blonde hair was now flecked with snowflakes, his face one of both determination and great sorrow at the same time. "I...I left them...I left them so that I could become stronger, so that I could become a better leader..." he mumbled to himself as he looked into the cave before him, he could hear a low hissing, the sounds of claws on the cold rock. "It's in there alright..." he mumbled, a pair of red eyes glowing gently in the darkness as he did. 

There was a dragon in the cave, a small one mind you, not much larger than Xion was himself, but it was a start. His goal was to slay the greatest dragons of Aincrad, and this one was the first that he had come across, the first of many that shall meet their ends by Xion's hands. As he raised his spear, it's tip glowing with sparks and electricity he took a deep breath in, preparing himself for the battle that was to ensue.