(PP-F1) Is it fate? (Shizuka, Ryuma) [Completed]

Ryuma had rose his eyebrows in surprise when he had seen her opening the door. He had never really spent time with girls before but when he had seen them on a "date" or even juts hanging out, its usually the guy who opens the door so that he can prove how polite he is. Wow… Am I polite or am I a bad guy..? He had decided to push the thought out of his mind as he walked into the building with her. I can at least make it up with this. When the two had arrived at an empty table, he had walked behind one of the chairs and pulled it out for her, so that she could take a seat. "After you madam." He tried to sound charming and impressive but its usual different when he tries to express such displays.

Shizuka smiled as the boy opened the door for her sweetly and eventually pulled her seat so that she could take the seat. "Why thank you," She said with a grateful smile as she watched the boy take a seat from across her before picking up the menu that a certain waitress has set on the table. "Okay, order up!" She said excitedly as she felt her stomach rumble in protest from a long day of not eating a lot. She glanced at the window in which they'd sat next to to see that the moon was completely up now and stars were shining brightly upon the world. If Shizuka thought that day was amazing, the night was even better as the amount of lighting was absolutely amazing to watch and observe. What a great night for star gazing... If it wasn't that cold. She thought. However, soon, she realized that she was zoning out and in recovery, she read the menu and decided that she would have a simple salad. A cheap, healthy, yet delicious bowl of vegetable and fruit along with some beef that is topped with a bit of salad topping. 

Ryuma had taken his seat after he had seated Shizuka, and then opened up the menu. He had reviewed the meals that this restaurant had been offering and soon decided on the salmon. Glancing around the area for the waitress, he had been happy to see her appear. He had then ordered his salmon and turned his attention to out the window so that he could interpret what time it had been. The stars had been high above in the sky and proved to be one of the most beautiful things about Aincrad. The stars were reflecting in his eyes as he smiles slightly and rests his head on the palm of his hand. "Wow.."

"The stars are truly beautiful today," Shizuka said. "Perhaps we can star gaze on a different day. Today, I'm feeling a bit tired." She finished with a yawn in perfect coordination. She'd yawned right when she said the word tired. "I'll probably head off to sleep somewhere once dinner is finished." The had indeed exhausted Shizuka to quite a vital point and getting some sleep would definitely be appreciated. Soon, their food arrived and with a traditional prayer, she began to eat gracefully at the salad through her half-closed eyes. Argh... I'm really exhausted. Somehow, she's managed to become tired through no apparent reason and she did not like that at all. With a sigh, she paused for a while and watched the outside with a blank stare and finally, she decided that she would finish the rest of her salad after blowing a bit of hair away from her face suddenly and tidying up her pink hair. Alright, let's finish this, She thought as she began to eat once more until she was finally finished.

Edited by Shizuka

Ryuma had nodded in agreement to her statement and continued to stare out at the stars. "Whenever you are ready to get some rest, I could always walk you down to wherever you may be staying and allow you to rest for the night." He had then received his meal and finished it almost as quickly as he had received it. He wasnt eating like a slob, it was just that he had been eating the fish faster than usual. 

Shizuka smiled when the boy offered to walk her to where she was to stay but decided to refuse as the place she stays in is in between two buildings which shielded her from the wind and occasionally the cold. Still, despite the protection, it wasn't exactly the most delightful of places. Needless to say, she'd prefer someone like Ryuma to not know about her living conditions at the moment. Maybe I'll find an inn to stay in one of these days. She thought. She had indeed managed to gather 1000 col from her time and it should surely last a few days for her at an inn. "No, it's fine. I think I am rather safe in the safe zone while walking back to my place." She said with a warm grin. "Still, thank you for a fun day!" And with that, she stood up and gave a bow to the boy in which she soon left the shop and rushed to her sleeping place to avoid the fear of darkness. Before she left, she made sure to tell Ryuma that she looked forward to more adventures with the boy.

(You should post the summary and then I shall contact a GM or PST to lock the thread.)

Edited by Shizuka

Ryuma had smiled as he had heard that she was looking forward to more adventures with him. He would like to spend more time with her and all of the friends that he has made so far since he has been in the game. Maybe he would even start a guild … 

[Completed]

Shizuka +200 Col, +1 SP

Ryuma +200 Col, +1 SP

Edited by Ryuma_