(PP-F1) A Lonely Field (Shizua, Ryuma) [Completed]

Ryuma had watched as the girl had struck the boar and then hopped back up to his feet. He had been pissed now that he had missed the boar and was ready to kill it swiftly. 

(ID: 36916, BD: 3, CD: 10, LD: 11, MD: 6, Ryuma: 4/12, Shizua 4/4, Energy: 0/2)

He had charged at the boar once more and dived towards the beast, but to no avail. Once more he had missed the creature. As he had missed, the boar had turned around and jabbed him in the ribs, knocking him back a few feet.

Edited by Ryuma_

(ID# 36932 | Battle: 8 | Craft: 9 | Loot: 1 | MOB: 8)

Shizua's eyes widened, and she grit her teeth at the sight of Ryuma being struck, and his health bar going down to a third. She yelled out, afraid for him. "Ryuma..! Stay back, and get ready to strike after me!" Why... Why is he missing...? Is it just bad luck? She thought to herself, getting ready to go for another hit.

Shizua started to run forward towards the boar, again gripping her spear in her hand tightly. "I've.. got this!" She yelled as she thrust her weapon, stabbing the boar in the hind right leg. She quickly pulled it back, hopping back a foot or so.

Ryuma had been getting tired of looking like a fool in front of this woman. Why did he keep missing? He didnt want to try and attack anymore since he knows that:
1) If she killed the beast herself than she would feel good about herself

2) He had a weird feeling that he was going to miss again and he didnt wish to take the risk of dying. 

Because of all of the things that have been happening, he had decided to just stay on the ground and see how she lets things play out. "You can do this! I believe in you Shizua!"

Edited by Ryuma_

Shizua's head turned to look at Ryuma. "You want me to take the hit?" She asked, tilting her head. "Alright..!" She took a deep breath, before taking off, going for another jab at the boar.

( ID# 37032 | Battle: 1 | Craft: 2 | Loot: 3 | MOB: 5 )

Shizua rushed forward, starting to swing at the boar. She could almost feel it, the force of the contact between her spear and the creature. It was so close... so close...

She tripped.

Shizua had slammed her foot into the side of a rock. It wasn't very noticeable, as it had some moss covering it, so it was easy to miss. She felt herself being swept off her feet, and she quickly hit the ground. "A- augh..!" She winced as she layed there on the ground. She slowly tried to bring herself back up, her left leg on it's knee, and her right on it's foot.

Ryuma had been in great distress as he had realized that this could be the end. He didnt wish to die or even for Shizua to be harmed, so he had decided to try at least once more to try and defeat this creature. He knew deep down that if he were to mess up here, it may have been the end of him. Hopefully he could pull this off. 

(ID: 37398, BD: 4, CD: 9, LD: 18, MD: 4, Ryuma: 4/12, EN: 1/2)

Ryuma had wanted to defeat this boar so that the two of them could live. He had charged head-on towards the bull as the boar did the same thing. To try and end the fight, Ryuma had doe towards the beast, but sadly overleapt. Both the boar and Ryuma had missed their intended targets.

Edited by Ryuma_

( ID# 37406 | Battle: 7 | Craft: 2 | Loot: 17 | MOB: 9 )

"I got it!" Shizua yelled out, quickly hopping back to her feet. She was close to the boar, so it wasn't very hard for her to get up to it. She, as quickly as possibly, took another strike at the boar. It was hit in the neck, finally dropping it's HP to zero. The creature froze for a moment, before it suddenly burst into a mess of small, blue shards, which dissipated in just a few moments.

"I did it! Ryuma! I did it!" She exclaimed, turning back to look at Ryuma.

Ryuma had smiled as he had seen the girl destroy the creature. Even he had a hard time fighting these mobs, yet she had done so with little effort. He had been so happy that he had run over to her and hugged her tightly. "Im so proud of you! And I'm glad that you are safe…"

Shizua let out a weak squeak as Ryuma embraced her. "E- ehe... U- um... yeah..." She nodded, her face a deep shade of red. "W- well... what should we d- do now...? We can.. um... keep fighting... or.. um... we can stop here..." She stated the pair's options, weakly hugging him back.

Ryuma had let go of the girl and took a step back with a smile on his face. He had the let out a small laugh before placing his hand on her shoulder. "Well we almost died doing this fight so maybe we can rest for awhile. Hahahaha!" He had then let go out her shoulder and placed his hands behind his head, staring out at the beautiful sky that lay above. "Another time though, I promise."

Completed

Ryuma +200 Col, +1 SP

Shizua +200 Col, +1 SP