(PP-F1) Quicksilver (Ryuma) COMPLETE!

Manta closed the door to her shop and locked it, switching the sign from Open to Closed. She had had terrible luck crafting, but it hadn't put her in a bad mood. She knew that odds were she'd have her share off good luck after she got through all of her bad luck. She started to walk down the street, the sun hanging just above the horizon. It would start to set any minute now, and in a few hours the sky would be starlit. She let out a sigh and pushed a lock of her silvery-white hair behind her ear as she walked. She had been tired lately, and needed something new and exciting. She needed more friends to hang out with.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Ryuma had been wandering around the town of beginnings and was searching for any shop that may still be open. He had been searching for about ten minutes and was about to simply give up, until he had spotted a woman with silvery-white hair that had been closing up shop. His eyes had gone wide as he spotted her, and he decided to make his way towards her, going as fast as he possibly could. "W-wait! Miss, please don't close up shop yet!"

Edited by Ryuma_

Manta turned around to see another player running at her and asking her not to close up shop yet. She wasn't fazed by someone running straight at her at full speed, this was a safe zone after all, it wasn't like he could hurt her and vice versa. "Sorry, I already did." She said apologetically. "Don't worry about it anyway, I don't have anything you would want. Ive had a bad run with my crafting."

Her apologetic frown changed into a gentle, kind smile. "What were you looking for anyway? I'm Manta by the way." She was doing her best not to judge him, but she couldn't help noticing the lack of equipment on him. Still, some people didn't wear equipment out of combat, besides a sword.

Ryuma had skid across the ground as he had came to a full stop, directly in front of her. As he hears that she has already closed up shop and that she hadn't been crafting anything good as of late, a small frown came over his face. "O-oh.. Thats alright. Thanks anyways Manta." He had then changed the frown from his face into a rather large smile. "My name is Ryuma and I had been looking for a health potion, for when I go into combat with the boars located outside of town. Thanks for talking to me, when you could have simply left." He had then let out a small little laugh and stuck his hand out for her to shake it,  kind of nervous of upsetting the girl. His hand trembled slightly as he had tried to get it to stop. "Its very nice to meet you Manta."

Manta stared at Ryuma. He seemed extremely nervous, not like she'd expected him to act at all. She couldn't actually have just left, at least, not without being extremely rude. At the speed he had been running she would have had to use her acrobatics skill to escape, and she was always happy to help other players. She tapped into her inventory and materialized a health potion. She tossed it over to him. "Here. I always carry around at least two." She smiled at him before shaking his trembling hand. "Nice to meet you too Ryuma."

-Health Potion

Name: Health Potion

Item Type: Potion

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements:  1 Hp Recovery (Restores 15 HP)  

Description: A small clear bottle, filled with a pure red liquid.

Ryuma had gone wide eyed as the woman had thrown him a health potion. He had been surprised by the fact that she was kind enough to just give it to him, and couldn't help but show his surprise. He had managed to catch the potion with his open hand, and then just held it there, while shaking her hand. "T-thank you very much Manta, b-but are you sure you just want to give it to me..? Im willing to pay you if you allow me too!" He still couldn't believe that she was being so nice to him, and even ended up gripping the health potion with a little more force than usual because of it.

"Nope, I'm not going to let you pay me for it." He still seemed extremely nervous, and she couldn't figure out why. Was she intimidating somehow? She didn't think so. It wasn't like she was abnormally beautiful, tall, or muscular. Maybe he just wasn't good at talking to women. "You need it more than I do. I can tell that you aren't a high level, and things can be dangerous when you start out." She had four perfect items at the moment, and could only use three at once, so she debated giving him her gauntlets too, but she didn't truly know the guy. Maybe if she got to know him well enough to trust him. "Still, don't be expecting more freebies."

"T-thank you. And don't worry Manta, I don't wish to receive freebies. Im still surprised that you even gave me this!" He then let out a small laugh and opened his menu. He had then accepted the healing potion and placed it into its inventory. "S-so, can you answer something for me? Why would you be so nice to me? It confuses me …"

Manta looked him up and down. Yup, she had most definitely misjudged his personality when she had first seen him. She was having a lot of trouble answering his question. Why wouldn't she be nice to him? It confused her that he would ask something like that. After a couple of moment she finally had an answer, as bad as it was. "First off, why wouldn't I be nice to you? And if you still want an answer, we are all stuck in this game together. We all need to take care of each other." Now it was time for her to ask a question a question back. "Sorry to be straightforward, but my question for you is... Why are you so nervous?" There had to be something she wasn't getting. Was her zipper down? Nope, she was wearing a skirt, it didn't have a zipper. Had someone stabbed her and she hadn't noticed?

Ryuma had shied away gently as he had heard her question. "I-I just am not used to people being nice to me. Its been a hard life…" He had then turned his attention back to her and placed a smile on his face. "Im sorry for how I have been acting. I promise that ill be easier to talk to! So, id just like to say, its very nice to meet you Manta. You have been nice to me and I am indebted to you for it."

Manta waved her hands in front of her. "Don't apologize, there's nothing wrong with how your acting!" She exclaimed. She had merely been curious. "Your aren't hard to talk to, your quite easy to talk to actually. And you aren't indebted to me." She stopped waving her hands around. It sounded like he had had a hard time in real life. She attempted to change the subject. "So what type of build are you going for?"

Ryuma had laughed a little as he thinks back to the build that he has decided upon. "Im thinking of the more stealthy type that jumps out and takes out his opponents without them realizing he was even there. What about you?"He had been intrigued by this subject and about what the girls answer would turn out to be. This interest had him smiling the entire time

"Your going to need really high damage for that..." She mentioned, thinking about Ryumas plan. "Oh, me?" She asked rhetorically. "Well, I'm a high evasion high damage build. I dodge attacks and then unleash hell on my opponent." She unsheathed her sword and waved it around dramatically, the ivory blade glinting in the light of the setting sun. "I'd show you, but there isn't a whole lot to dodge or attack around here."

Ryuma had raised his eyebrows as he admired her sword. "Thats a beautiful weapon.. Who crafted it for you? Maybe I can have them craft me one as well." He then equipped his own dagger and held it firmly in his hand. "I only have this little dagger on me, but I plan on getting one crafted from the bones of a blood wolf leader. Does that sound interesting to you?"

Manta smiled as he admired her rapier. "I got it from a blacksmith named Teion. She has a shop on floor five called Forged by the Sun. I don't know her all that well, but she did good work." She watched as he equipped a dagger. It looked like a standard starter weapon. "Yeah, that sounds like a great plan. If your going to b going hunting, I can loan you a piece of equipment for a while." She sheathed her sword and brought up her menu, bringing her gauntlets out. She held them out in her hands for him to examine. They were a pure silver color, and when you tilted them they sparkled as though there were stars embedded in them. They weren't too masculine, but she hoped he wouldn't mind.

Item: Galaxy Gauntlets

Rarity: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Regen (9 regen)

Ryuma had been surprised once more as she once again gave him something that would help him. He had held the gauntlets in his hands and admired them as though they were some mystical object. "They're beautiful.. Thank you." He had then equipped the gauntlets, whited had looked rather awkward with his white kimono, but surely interesting nonetheless. "Are you sure that you don't want me to pay your for any of this? I can pay you what I have or at least do something for you. It may be a loan, but its still a wonderful object nonetheless."

"Well, the thing is, I already have three enhanced items, so I have no use for this one, at least for the moment. These are the gauntlets I use for boss and PvP battles. So im going to need them back eventually." She explained. She was going to need them back soon, so maybe she should impose some sort of time limit? "How about you keep those until you get to level six, then you get them back to me. I might have already replaced them with something else by then, so you might be able to keep them, but make sure you check back in when you get that far." She didn't think he was too far from level six, maybe a week or so, but by then he should be able to handle himself without needing the gauntlets. They were like training wheels at the moment. "I don't need any pay. But when you need an alchemist, don't forget that im right here."

Ryuma had nodded while still admiring the gauntlets that had now been placed on his hands. "Thank you… Ill bring them back to you and purchase some potions once I am at level 6. In the mean time though, what would you like to do? Could you possibly offer some tips to me about fighting with this tiny little dagger?"

She was surprised that he asked her if she had any tips for fighting with a dagger. She thought that the rapier she had been waving around had made it clear what her specialty was. Well, they had a few things in common, so she would do what she could to help. "I use a rapier, so ill give a piece of advice that applies to almost all swords." She tapped her index finger on the point of the weapon. "You poke mobs with that to attack." She said jokingly. She actually knew nothing about the dagger, but she did know a bit about the game. "I don't know about daggers, but the skill you'll want to upgrade next are your sword, or in this case dagger, skills. Combos are extremely important in this game. That's just my advice, take it or leave it."

Edited by Manta Gaul