[F1-PP] Hello, nice to meet you (Dora)

I walked through the streets of the city. It was beautiful when you thought about it. And the intresting characters, NPCs and players. I sighed and looked at the people. The players. So many people had been playing this game and I had no freinds. I mean I was a very controlling but I had been trying to hide that. I was amazed that people had already made it to the 12th floor. I missed school, holidays everything. I missed Halloween, Christmas, vanities day. I mean sometimes the game would do holiday themed events but I was normally to low level to do anything. I stopped and looked around for someone to talk to. I leaned up against a brick wall and sighed.

Edited by Rag

Dora wandered around looking for quests. There had to be something, anything that could get her out of being a first level. Everything out in the field was too dangerous, and most of the quests she found didn’t allow her to do anything until she was a level two. It was entirely frustrating for the small girl, but she was not ready to give up just yet.

Little Isadora had been puttering around the square when she saw a gentleman standing around just observing things. Given the way he watched things she wondered if he might know of something. Observant people were always the ones to know where everything and anything was so someone like this could be quite handy to the small girl. Approaching said gentleman, she began to speak aloud and clearly so that her question might be answered.

“Excuse me…. Do you happen to know where the beginner quests are I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find a single one!

I stood listening to the chatter of voices. I was almost above my body. Ascended to a higher place. Watching from above. And when I heard this voice asking about begginer quests I almost assumed she was talking to someone else. If it wasn't for the fact she was looking right at me I would have ignored her. I turn and look at her and raise a eyebrow. "No I haven't. I have heard of quests with a recommended level of two but nothing for beginners like you and me. I mean there are always the boars we can kill and stuff. But it's kinda dangerous." I say. 

Dora sighed. As it turned out, the young man was also a beginner like her. He’d not heard of anything they could easily do, but he said they could hunt boar. “No… I tried that. It’s no good if you’re only level one or two. I’d have died from trying to kill piglets if this dude hadn’t saved me.” The little girl explained. “So how come you’re still a beginner? I thought most of the older people have moved up already.” The little girl blurted out. She was known for putting her foot in her mouth quite often.

"You know that's impolite. I have had more important hours to tend to girl" I say. This girl seemed very like so one who was going to get in a lot of trouble if she didn't shut her trap. "Nope I have heard nothing a I agree the boars are pretty tough." I look around and frown. "It is going to be hard for us to catch up with the higher levels because of the fact that they have had more time levelling and can do all the hard quests."

Dora knit her eyebrows together as the guy told her she was being rude. She had no idea that honestly stating something was rude. “Maybe you’re just sensitive!” The little girl quipped and folded her arms. She wasn’t about to take [censored] from anyone, let alone an older guy who was in the same boat as she. Dora had a reason for not leveling, he truly did not. “What do you mean they had more time? We all got locked in here at the same time on the same day. Some just took initiative… looks like you didn’t. I got forced to stay with the other kiddies, but I broke away and now I’m going to go catch up to them and fight. Now if you excuse me… I’m going to look for something to do!”

With that, the small girl turned on her heel and marched on. “The nerve of that jackass…” the little girl grumbled as she stomped away.

"Hey, where do you think your going!" I yell. I stomp off following her. "Come back here little girl it's not safe out their." I charge down the streets. "Come back here you little silly girl!" I scream running at her and spinning around. "You can't just stamp off away from someone when their talking to you!"