[F5-PP] <<Blood in the Sand>> (Calrex)

"Ah. My ice cream is excellent." Shizuka said as she took a bite out of the orange mango tropical ice cream in which she ordered just a few minutes ago. Argh... How do they do it so fast? She wondered before sighing and taking a few more bites. The flavor is absolutely astonishing as well... "It's very nice to chill here after a day in the deserts... Sure counters the heat... Maybe I'll order some later and bring it out here to eat when I have to do business here." Shizuka said, taking yet another spoonful of the orange ice cream. The ice cream was full of flavor mixed from oranges, pineapples, mangos and other different varieties of flavors. Shizuka loved it and would not hesitate to come her the next time she arrives on this floor. Shizuka looked out of the window to see that the sun was falling from the sky with haste and eventually, it disappeared under the black horizon line in the distance. It's night now... Seems like time passes so quick. She thought with a yawn. The desert walking had really taken a toll on the girl but it doesn't matter right now, she needed a lot more to keep her down. It was all worth it as she would obtain quite a bit of skill points from this quest. "Well, now that it's night. I guess it's time for us to part ways.... Thanks a lot for your help in this quest, Calrex." Shizuka said with a smile full of gratitude before standing up form her chair and heading to the door. With a wave, she opened the door and immediately went to the direction of the teleportation place. I still crafts to get to. She realized with a sigh.