[PP-F1] Earning a Living Quest (Zelrius)

She watched him destroy the next set of monsters almost as easily as he had before. Even though he wasn't using his Dual Wielding skill, which would allow him to fight with both swords, it was still impressive. When Ayumu received the trade request, her eyes almost popped out of her sockets at the amount of Col. She almost wanted to insist that he keep half of it, but she didn't want to seem offensive if he already had plenty.

"That's pretty cool! How did you get a skill like that?" she asked, as she accepted the request, "is any player capable of acquiring their own Unique Skill?" Ayumu couldn't help but be curious. Even if she couldn't get a Unique Skill herself in the near future, she was genuinely interested about it.

(We can close if you want.)

The boy's arrogant grin only stayed on his face during his whole conversation with her. Though he wasn't naturally arrogant, Zelrius loved showing off a great deal, but felt kind of low for doing so much in front of a Low Level, especially one as kind as Ayumu was. Then she asked about Unique skills, and his grin went flat in an instant. "There's an information Broker that charges various fees for Rumors. She is a shifty looking one, and I didn't talk to her much, but from what I know, she has helped a lot of people including Commandants Ssendom and Tristan get their own Unique skills." He stopped for a second, sharing map data with Ayumu. "She can typically be found by the Green dot on this map. You're more than free to talk to her if you wish to pursue one." Zelrius looked at Ayumu's eyes then laughed. "I just realized I didn't really answer your question. I got it by following one of those rumors and upon defeating two NPCs, They each put a blade in my hands, and just like that, the Skill was mine." 

(Mkay!)

"Wow," she raised an eyebrow, "that's...different. An info broker, huh? I suppose SAO is unique in other ways besides being a death game." Ayumu shrugged, then with a small smile, "thanks for all of your help today. I know you said you didn't really have anything better to do, but you went out of your way. I appreciate it, more than you know. I guess I should get going now. I need to use some of this mat to complete my quest," she started walking out of the cave, "I know this is kind of silly, since I'm kind of a low level player...but if you ever need to cash in a favor that I can actually do, you're more than welcome too. Normally I don't like slightly arrogant people who are more capable then me, but you're pretty cool. See you around!"

Summary
Zelrius: 200 Col + 1 SP
Ayumu: 200 Col + 1 SP

Thread Complete

(Hopefully I did this last part right. XD. I'll go get it closed now)