(OP-F1) Running into Fate (Abalasster)

Tenshi had been running around through the town of beginnings. Of course he had practically already cleared the first floor, but he figured that it would be the best to give the place one last sweep before just disappearing into the wind. As he had been making his way around town, he had continued wondering to himself why exactly Kaiyaba would want to trap everyone inside of this game. Was there even a reason for it or was he just insane? With this thought, he had accidentally plowed into the man nearby that had been standing there in his pathway.

Edited by Tenshi

I was standing at one of the merchant charts, checking what was in stock these days. I was also reminiscing in the days of my cart entrepreneurship. Most of the items on sale were...less than appealing. The items were more or less built for people who were relatively new to the experience, nothing that would any use on the floor i was heading for. I had heard and seen many great things on the icy plains of the fourth floor. Just as I was about to depart from the cart, a figure knocked into me.

For whatever the thing was, it had caught me at a very terrible time. I felt onto the cart. My first instinct was to grab my rapier and end whatever this thing was. But, we were in a safe zone. I got up from the cart and turned to see what had hit me, my hand on Transcendence just in case. What had knocked into me was a player. I sized up the player in about 3 seconds. He didn't look new, however he couldn't have been here for more than a month. 

"Can i help you sir?" i addressed the player...    

Tenshi had stood up and realized that he had ran into this man. He had took a deep bow with a troubled look on his face while shouting, "Im terribly sorry for the inconvenience sir! I should have been paying more attention to where I was going!" He had then realized that he had been screaming in public and decided to quite himself down. "My apologies sir. Please forgive me for my transgressions."

"Its ok" i said as i began to take my hand off of my. "So like i said, is there anything that i can with" i continued. I began to size up the character that had bumped into me. He didn't look much older than me, nor was he much taller. He did look like he was newer than me however. The weapons and the gear made it obvious. I took my eyes off of him for a moment to look through the crowd. Nothing popped out to me distinctively; at first. Then I saw...a figure. I couldn't tell what or who it was, but i know that they looked extremely out of place. I looked back to the player in front of me again, hoping that whatever or whoever the figure was that it went away. But i still felt that a pair of eyes was looking in this direction...

Tenshi had been paying full attention to Abalasster and had realized that he had felt slightly uncomfortable about something. "Are you alright sir..? I apologize if I am making you feel uncomfortable… By the way, my name is Tenshi and I am a rather new player here." With this, he had looked down at the ground once more, feeling responsible for the man being upset. 

The player in front of me must have seen the confusion and concern in my face when i was scanning the crowd. "Yeah...I'm fine". The player then looked to the ground, and apologized again. "My friend, Its ok. Your not the one making me feel the way I feel. It's just..." I trailed off mid statement. I pondered on whether to tell him what I saw, or what I thought that I had seen. No use in getting a relatively new player concerned. "So, I why don't we go out and do some mob clearing. I need to kill something..." I hoped that this would cheer up the new player...

Tenshi had raised an eyebrow towards the man's words as he had heard that he wanted to go mob clearing. Rather strange for someone who doesn't even  know my name to want to go mob hunting with me … Oh well! He began nodding to the mans request before giving him a big thumbs up, his attitude shifting almost completely. "Sounds good to me pal! So, if I may ask, what exactly is your name good sir? My name is Tenshi!"