Complete [PP-F1] Music to my ears <<earning a living quest>>(Tenshi)

I had learned that there was a quest to get a job and accepted it almost instantly. But first I had sent Tenshi a message about helping me. 

Spoiler

Hey bud, mind helping me with this easy quest it should be simple.

I was waiting for him to come to my location. I was waiting just inside the city. I swiped down and made sure all my few items where equipped. I had my loot charm, and my rapier. I perpared for the quest by simply swing my blade and thrusting it. This was going to be fun as long as no one died.

Edited by Rag

Tenshi had received a pm from his friend Rag and decided to not even bother responding to it. He figured it would just be best to show up and help him out. When he had looked on the radar to find out where Rags had been, he had realized that they were actually awfully close to one another. Now following the map to Rags location, he begins to wonder what exactly the quest was. He didnt have to wait so long for an answer however, seeing as how he had turned the corner and spotted Rags swinging around his rapier. With a raised eyebrow he begins to think to himself. I wonder what exactly it is that this quest is. Also, will he need a weapon for this quest? Fun! He then let out a small laugh as he had appeared in behind Rags. He tapped his shoulder with the tip of his right index finger and simply smiled. "It's been awhile."

"It has been awhile." I say. Smiling I look around. "So I have a favor to ask, could you help me on this Earning a Living quest? I doubt I am strong enough alone and could use your help." I seath my rapier and raise an eyebrow. "Will you please please please help me." I finally ask. I just hope none of us die. I swipe down and send him a party invite.

Tenshi simply shrugs and accept the part invite. "I don't see why not. It's not like we are fighting some kind of field boss or anything right?" He then let out a small chuckle, his eyes set in motion towards Rags. "So what exactly are you trying to do? I've heard of the quest before but never really thought about what exactly people would choose. Are you going to be a blacksmith? Maybe even a cook?"

"Well look who's level 3." I said applauding. "Congratulations your one your way to being on the front lines. But back to your original question, I will charm this world with the sounds of my flute, cause random dancing in the streets when ever I start playing. People will know my name not because of the monsters I slay but because of the music I play. So yeah a performer." I wink."so do you have like any idea how to find this instrument?"

Tenshi begins to laugh a bit as he is asked if he knows where to find an instrument. "Honestly, I wish I did. Having a nice lute would be pretty amazing." He then let out another small laugh but with a rather large smile on his face this time. "I believe that one of the music shops might sell them. If anything though, I am sure that we can find an npc or two that has one they are willing to offer you. Would you care for a small search? We are bound to find an npc with an instrument around somewhere."

"I could search all day. Bet you'll start begging me to slow down." I said. I sprinted down a street running past people that had no relevance. I looked behind me to see if he was coming but from the frenzied rush and buzz of people going about their day I could hardly see anything. A person slammed into me. I fell flat on my face and winced. I didn't feel anything but it was just they idea of my nose crushing. I pushed myself up and took a break from running as I gathered myself. 

Tenshi had watched as Rags had rushed through the crowd of people. He wasnt about to put himself through all of that, so instead he had decided to walk along calmly through the crowd. After walking for a bit, he had managed to make his way through the crowd, up until he had come across Rags laying face down on the ground. "You alright Rags?" He then bends over to help him up, placing his hands on Rags arms and then pulling him up. "You need to be more careful Rags."

"I was till that man slammed into me." I say getting up and grimacing. I watch as the man dashes away. I look around to see if anyone who looks like they may sell a musical instrument is around but nothing. This quest was turning out to be harder then I thought. I mean where old some probably old man selling musical instruments be. "This is turning out to be harder then I thought." I say.

Tenshi had simply placed his hand on Rags shoulder while giving him a reassuring look. "It'll be alright Rags. We will find you an instrument and we will get you the performer profession. I won't allow you to leave this place unsatisfied." He then looks away from the man and turns his attention to the outside world. "I wonder where this musician is.."

"Yes well, we really need to find this guy soon." I say. I take a deep breath and then let it all out. I look from side to side down alleys. On roofs. In houses. Inns. Everywhere you would think a musician would be he wasn't. I slammed my foot onto a garbage can and the purple symbol saying immortal object appeared. I kept kicking it and each time I heard a small beep and saw the message appear. I hit it one last time before stopping.

Tenshi had watched Rags throw his little fit of rage and felt bad for him. "It'll be alright buddy. We will be able to find one sooner or later." With this he had let out a small sigh and decided to just lean against a nearby wall so that he could relax. Ironic as it may be, after all of that searching, they had ended up right back where they had originally started their search and loa and behold, there was a musician. He wore a striking purple suit that appeared as though it had been made in America back in the 80's when everyone had been on drugs. "This one is all you friend."

"Hello" I say walking up to the man. His suit was very tacky and I almost felt sorry for the NPC. "Hello, pal?" The NPC said. I smiled. "I understand your a musician, do you by any chance have a spare flute for sale?" I asked. The man hooted and laughed. "Do I ever. Here take it" he said. It appeared in a trade request and I accepted. "I am assuming you play this like a normal flute?" I asked. The NPC had already begun walking away. I put the flute up to the bottom of my lip and curled it back. I placed my fingers on the notes and pushed down to create a Doh. I blew in going up the scale until I was done. I smiled at this and placed the flute back in my inventory. "Whoa!" I muttered.

Tenshi had been surprised by how easily the man had just given Rags the flute. "This seems a little to easy … Something is a bit strange about this Rags. I don't feel comfortable with how you managed to attain tha-" He had been cut off by the sight of the flute beginning to change in a rather awkward way. It now had a rather lanky appearance and sounded as though it had been hissing. "R-rags … put down the flute .. Now!" With this, he had drawn his cutlass and pointed the tip of it at the flute.

As the snake formed in my hands I threw it to the ground. I looked up at Tenshi and asked "Can you take it yourself? I will let you hit it first but if you don't one hit It I am hitting it." I say. I draw my rapier and point it down. I prepare to charge a sword art and I watch carefully what he does.

Tenshi nods in approval to this plan considering how high of a level he is compared to Rags. I don't want this thing hitting him and going for a kill on him. I must take it out with this single strike. With this, he lifts his blade high into the air and swings it downwards towards the creature, completely cutting the creature in half and shattering it to pieces. As the creature had blew into millions of little red shards, it had left behind a single item. This was the true flute. "All yours buddy."

ID: 38526

BD: 10

Edited by Tenshi

I reached down and grabbed the flute. This flute felt lighter, it felt like it belonged in my hands. Pressing my lips to the bottom of the hole I placed my fingers lightly on the holes and begun blowing into the flute and lifting and placing my fingers to form a sweet melody. This was easier then in real life because the system wouldn't let him make a bad noise outside of crafting. As the song comes to its end I bow. "Promise me, for all your music needs come to me okay."

Tenshi began to laugh a little as he made his way over to a nearby bench and then took a seat. "Alrighty, will do buddy. For now though, just promise me to keep on doing your own thing with this profession. I believe that you will become a truly amazing entertainer one day Rags." He then smiled a bit and stared up into the clouds high above them. "Hey Rags… Do you think we will ever get out of here?"

I sat down beside Tenshi and also looked up. "Someday I bet also this game can't keep us here forever. Who's to say we won't just die in the real world not because if this world. We do age, need food, water. We ae probably hooked up to machines pumping liquids into us. I mean eventually those will fail and we will all die. But if you me ever see the real world again, I guess some time. Not soon but sometime." 

Listening to Rags words, he had turned his attention to him. He looked him in the eyes and gave him an extremely disapproving look. "We will get out one day Rags. Don't say things like us dying in the real world since it shouldn't happen. We are hear now and will survive. Even if it is entirely up to me to defeat the entire game just so that we can get out of this game together, I will do so. I give you my word on that."